Name a better book written by a woman

Name a better book written by a woman.

The Complete Works of Shakespeare

More like
>name a better novel by anyone

Is there a book written by a woman that isn't fucking boring?

is there a sexist on Veeky Forums that isn't also a fucking pleb?

Name a classic written by a woman who isn't Virginia Woolf that isn't sleep-inducing

Brideshead Revisited

Middlemarch, like OP posted

Wise Blood is the only real answer, sorry

Wuthering Heights
The Waves
To The Lighthouse

Nightwood by Djuana Barnes
It was recommended to me on Veeky Forums yesterday.
Luckily it was at my bookstore. I'm about half done.
It's very good.

Easily done

Yeah these
Especially black lamb and grey falcon.

Yes. Orlando, by Virginia Woolf

see above

impossible. is a snoozer.

has been shilled a lot lately and im getting close to reading it

Wait for a winter day, it is max-comfy.

Death Comes for the Archbishop is great too

Is there a book written by a woman that isn't about relationships to some extent?

I assume you mean romantic relationships otherwise that's almost every work of fiction every written.

is there a book by a man that isn't about relationships to some extent?

This. Books by women are all so parochial. They're all about dinner parties and finding husbands. You're never going to get something like The Brothers Karamazov from a woman

The complete works of Emily Dickinson

My diary desu, silly boys ;)

i mean, no, but okay

Are you a woman/transgendered/lesbian/special snowflake? That's literally the only way you could possibly enjoy that heaping pile of shit.

Let me guess, you HEAVILY identity with Robin Vote. No single man/woman/transgendered piece of trash can tie you down. You're like sooooo deep emotionally that you wander the city at night looking for a quick fuck. Like Robin Vote is soooo me. Like open relationships y'all it's almost 2018 ughhhhhh

Not OP, but I think you misunderstood Robin's character. Throughout the novel Robin has no agency, no voice, yet the book's loose plot revolves around her. She isn't a symbol for sex-positivism so much as social degeneracy as an imposing force. Modernity, in looking for new ways to live, had yet to find a real place for women beyond sexual objectification.

A lot of contemporary queer/feminist scholarship addresses the shallowness Barnes' interpretation/writing of these groups. It's more of a parade of oddity than an honest characterization.

The reason I enjoyed it was the fucking poetry, that it was a difficult yet rewarding book that presses against the limits of language. You would be able to see that if you could understand more than every third word of a sentence.

Thats a dude. It's also not very good.

No I am a straight white conservative man. However, I don't need to identify with characters to enjoy a book. I actually disliked most of the characters and their degeneracy. Like I enjoyed the language of the book. It's also an interesting view from a time and perspective I'm not used to.
T.S. Eliot loved it too, and you know he was staunchly against degeneracy.

Why don't we focus on merits instead of trying to be inclusive?

BECAUSE I HATE WOMEN. DON'T YOU JUST HATE WOMEN? THEY'RE SO STUPID.

Easy.

>written by a woman
>George
fucking plebs read the cover at least

this. they smell worse out of their butts than the white man as well, because they're filthy base animals barely conscious of logic and rationality

The Bell Jar