Women can't wri-

>women can't wri-

Gertrude Stein only gets praise because she is one of the few bull dykes who can write on a 3rd grade level. So you have to admit it's quite an achievement for a bull dyke.

embarrassing post

>te.

>no Bronte
>no Woolf
>no O'Connor

>t. Babies first female author

Iris Murdoch is a good and funny writer that Veeky Forums never fucking talks about.

>read Ida and got angry

Anybody here likes Wendy Cope? Her poems are really entertaining.

I reread 'Making Cocoa for Kingsley Amis' and her other collection earlier this year, good stuff. She has a poem about drunk-emailing in Poetry magazine that's really funny.

My wife turned me on to Barbara Kingsolver. Started with The Poisonwood Bible and loved it. Prodigal Summer and Flight Behavior are also pretty good.

>implying the average person thinks that.

Also: Jane Austen, you Philistine.

has anyone in the world actually read MM,MD? It's just as obscure 1600 page tome as it gets.

Dykes are the best female writers though. Heterosexual women are usually too stupid and womanish to write well

>book is called making americans
>author is barren, physically cannot make americans
what did she mean by this?

People on Veeky Forums have made threads about having read it. Not a guarantee ofc.

how the fuck can a woman write when for most of history we have been writing with penises dipped in ink?

This

Only non male writer I ever liked was Evelyn Waugh. All the other female authors I read were pure cancer.

Then why are gay men such amazing authors?

whoa dude

Fags still have penis
Trannies on the other hand

name one besides Mishima

bump

Did you read A Severed Head?

>Implying they're not leagues above the ones mentioned in the OP

Get Woolf'd