What is the lil peep of literature?

what is the lil peep of literature?

rap is technically literature

>died young, completely talentless, pure meme
Qiu Miaojin

What's your pen name?

>Gustav Åhr was born on November 1, 1996, in Pennsylvania and grew up on Long Island, New York.[4] His parents were both Harvard graduates who divorced when he was a teenager.[4] Åhr's mother is a first grade teacher and his father is a college professor.[5]

>Åhr attended Long Beach High School in Lido Beach, New York, which he rarely attended in spite of good grades.[6] He later dropped out of the high school and took online courses to earn his diploma.[7] Shortly thereafter, he began posting his music on YouTube and SoundCloud.

>When Åhr was 17, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in music.

How do you manage to raise such a child? Their own fault. Some "Crimsons. . ."

he was a millionaire by 21 with a huge and devoted fanbase. who the fuck are you?

a based channer

Oh boy, here we go.

>makes shitty music for a population of brainless, liberal junkies and hipsters
>dies
>suddenly every white kid wants to be a nigger

Nice try.

>he was a millionaire by 21
>he was a millionaire
>was
well gee looks like I turned out on top

>haha eyyy yooo let me jus make sum e z music on soundcloud haha yoo now i die hahaaa deeeep bro deeep :0 hahaa

Quite the misunderstood intellectual. You really got him.

who are you?

Someone who lived past 21

Jesus. He looks like a fag who never won a fight in his life

Phew

they have their entire lives to make someone of themselves, this kid is dead at 21 and will never move past being human trash

>money
>fans
Meaningless without genuine hard work and thought underlying them.

Embarrassing desu.

>This is what wageslaves and cucks unironically believe
wew lad

i agree with what you are saying, but let's be clear, nearly every white kid wanted to be a nigger as of like 2001, maybe even earlier
the modern era is a hell of a trip, man, and there can be no doubt about the fact that post-9/11 until hopefully pretty FUCKING SOON will go down in the history books as some kind of severely Dark Age

But as far as empty experiences go, it's one of the best

Lord Byron's diaries.

>equating lord Byron to this cunt

Imagine being a Harvard graduate and letting your kid drop out of high school and letting your kid get face tattoos and letting your kid get into Long Island drug culture and letting your kid move to Los Angeles at age 17 to pursue a meme rap career and letting your kid die.

>ever mentioning this thing with a man whose surname is literally a part of our vocabulary and who wrote Don Juan

Tao Lin

i don't like to throw around this term, and i don't like to discredit people entirely based on a few characteristics, but lil peep is (was) pure, unadulterated trash

I think in a lot of ways he was just doing what a lot of kids would do if they could. Seriously, if there were seemingly no consequences and you had the means to do so, why wouldn't you (as a teenager today) want to be a soundcloud/instagram star and do drugs that make you feel good? Why not alter your appearance to get more likes and followers? If your brain isn't even done developing yet and you don't have the wisdom of foreseeing how things could go terribly wrong, how else would you be restrained from doing those things without parental guidance? Or some kind of guidance? Of course there are many teenagers who aren't so retarded that they just want to get fucked up and have permanent drawings etched onto their face, but there are a lot who would. And nobody told him no. So I think his parents are the real trash. Their Harvard degrees mean nothing. They are no better than the parents in a Baltimore ghetto who ignore their kids and let the streets raise them.

John Keats.

idk man my parents gave me a lot of freedom and i did get pretty involved with drugs for admittedly about five years from 15-20, from weed to stimulants to rampant psychedelic abuse to a strong cocaine habit/addiction towards the end of it, and i would have been appalled by his behavior even in my worst state. in my worst state, i was still getting good grades, completely respectable to any authorities around me, and maintaining all my relationships.

with all that said, my parents genuinely love me, so maybe he didn't have that going for him, but it is a two-way street.

Since when has /pol/ taken over Veeky Forums?

>Since when

They're a virus