Any reads for this sentiment?

Any reads for this sentiment?

Babby's first contact with alienation

Don't buy into this jewish defeatism, a new era is upon us, white brethren.

>western culture, which predates the industrial revolution by thousands of years, is just a vessel to deliver us the consumerist era

>christianity is a tool of pacification
yeah it really pacified the Visigoths and all those crusaders

>genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic
yeah I'm sure genetic engineering will be commonplace in a hundred years, just like they correctly predicted a hundred years ago we'd be paying pennies for our taxes and have flying cars

>parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication
daddy and mommy issues are worse than they've ever been

>your wife will have social media
people are already tired of having twenty different media platforms to update, at least 1/3rd of the people I know have stopped using these serves (imagine what net neutrality will do)

>indians treasure intellect as the highest virtue
this is written by a pajeet

>there is no need for valour or fidelity anymore
you mean except for the basic family model which is the basis of all civilization

>consumerism will devour us all!!1!1!!
woah there debord

>there is no great cause to live for
that's because you've already turned your back on religion

>yeah it really pacified the Visigoths and all those crusaders
it literally did mate

>christianity is a slave religion that is ment to pacify
you mean Prodestantism
and holy shit how ignorant to so many subjects and histories do you have to be to think the crux of religion is
>w-we need to c-concinve people theres an afterl-life so we can control them!
that is such a juvenile concept

Indeed, as intended. The jewish slave morality discussed by Nietzsche in GM but also by others.

Protestantism*

Fanged Noumena

>it literally did mate

Yeah for good, they stopped killing each other and went after degenerate muslims instead. What is the problem here?

Nietzsche, Gay Science

>misses the mark on literally every point of rebuttal
wew
Yeah user everything'll come back around and be fine, technology won't change anything, don't you worry your pretty little head

Read ISAIF by Kaczynski. It's a quick read. Don't listen to what others have to say. There isn't a single honest intellectual.

The solution is obviously to move on into space-era and make even bigger enemies with aliens. Imagine the drama and thrill of space operas in your daily life!

wrong

>/leftypol/ version of muh degeneration
do you guys even have any original thoughts once in a while?

What the fuck is the OP picture looking for, a goddamn messiah?! Live your damn life, enjoy it, act honestly and with great passion towards whatever you do, all else is nonsense.

>Live your damn life
>enjoy it
I wish I had the genetic makeup to be a docile pet. Don't post in this thread if you don't realize there is no 'enjoying' or 'living' one's life. There is only the system and it's either mold yourself to it or die. Read Kaczynski OP.

Society of the Spectacle, then Simulacra and Simulation

Also the Sublime Object of Ideology

You are a goddamn idiot or a troll. You know what "balance" is right? If you have no passion or enjoyment for anything you need to get your head checked. The only system you need to adhere to is the physical laws of nature, the rest is made up billy bullshit.

>Don't listen to what others have to say
Fuck off, Kaczynski was influenced by a large number of people, and his synthesis is in no way unique. The idiocy of forming your understanding of pretty much everything based on a single unremarkable pamphlet is monumental.

Also Propaganda and The Technological Society by Ellul.

debord dumbed down for autists

>your wife will have social media
i just want i to stop
>igbo, studying
o-ok user whatever ill ignore it because the rest is true

You simply cannot comprehend because you don't have an urge to strive as an individual, a deep and powerful longing for freedom. This isn't inherently bad, you feel this way and rightly so. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's nurture, who knows. You are part of the civilized majority. The freedom to pursue your hobbies exists to keep you calm and controlled. There is no inherent freedom in pursuing hobbies or passion. You're allowed to do so, but you don't have the freedom to. If your passion was detrimental to society, you would not be allowed to pursue it. But today, the simple wish to LIVE is taken from you. How many developed countries allow someone to live freely on the land? None. How many developed countries allow you to defend yourself, to take responsabilities for your life? Few. How many developed countries allow for its population to grow its own food, instead of relying on what new pesticide grown vegetable X corporation is willing to sell to you? Man is not free. Man serves society before he serves himself. So you tell me to 'pursue my passions' and 'live my damn life', but your definition of life and freedom was manufactured, sold and fed to you. I do not mean this offensively, but there are people out there who need a lot more than the comfort of their appartment to simply be human.

? All I'm saying is don't let others' judgement precede yours.