Boston Veeky Forums Meetup Group

We're having a Veeky Forums meetup in Boston this evening (12/1/17). Trident Booksellers & Café on Newbury Street.

Email bostonliterature at gmail if you're interested—I'll give you the name the table will be under.

Should be a decent turnout.

>Why?

If you've been to university organizations, reading groups, or hung out in a cafe up here, you've noticed the stilfling eggshell-walking culture. And also that no one reads Veeky Forums books.

>What?

Something in the vein of Ben Franklin's Junto. Discussion, critique, even a Veeky Forums oriented rag for exercising yr writing/editing/design muscles.

I will be in the DFW sincerity bandana

We need a Veeky Forums hand sign to recognize each other in public

Psh... see someone with Infinite Jest and make a DFW face

"I can see you've traveled some."
Can I masturbate in front of you?
WELCOME ABOARD

The hostess will ask for a password.

The password is "This isn't the password, but can we go in the back and I pull on my hotdog in front of you? Again this isn't the password, I'm asking for real."

Who's "we"? It's not a Veeky Forums meetup if you arranged it outside of Veeky Forums

It's only Veeky Forums ppl arranged from Veeky Forums (Had a thread up last week)

wish i could be there lol

>hanging out with other degenerates
>not studying in the law library til close on a Friday night

I’m in Texas otherwise I’d go.

>the hls library isn't open 24/7

I wish I could be there, enjoy.

>stilfling [sic] eggshell-walking culture
Explain.

This is unrelated, but in the process of finding the correct abbreviation for quoting misspellings, I typed "SP" into Wikipedia, and found, somewhat frighteningly, that an entry for /sp/ is the first result.

Typo from tiny iOs onscreen keyboard suck my dick REEEEEEEEE

How'd it go? Was it as big a failure as all the others?

Too many distractingly attractive girls showed up so we all just went out dancing

wut really??

Where everybody knows your name!

what happened fags? I can't be there because I was in shitattle

No one showed up.

It went surprisingly well. We'll be doing more.

top jej, user

I live in Boston and I've been told to my face that my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a white male.

I've also been called sexist for saying 'girly'.

It's a fucking mess here.

Yeah not sure what to do, I want to actually discuss literature

It was this: