twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pleb version of stoicism for american plebs

>Carli will never reupload her videos
>no one saved all of them
>sweetest girl in the world

>thoughts on marcus aurelius?

He was one of the better Roman wizards

vid.me/vXho

seems sort of plebiean, ive yet to meet a smart person whose super into Aristotle or Aurelius

>I've yet to meet a smart person who's into Aristotle
?

>ive yet to meet a smart person whose super into Aristotle

Meet smarter people?

Maybe Veeky Forums can scoop together $100 or something and offer it to her if she reuploads her videos

>that part when she's talking about the smut in the book

MY HEART

meet more smart people

Marcus is nowhere near the same level as Aristotle you brainlet. I'm willing to bet you've read neither.

I'd kill a dragon for this girl

would anal

Would analyze her prose?

ayy
that too desu she's cute

How much of Hegel do you understand?

lizards are our friends

Was the time spent photoshopping it worth it?

I'm Titus Pullo AMA

HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY WIFE HAS A CLITORIS?

Why did she an hero her channel? I hope you bastards werent harassing this sweet girl.

tampon boy comments and calling her mother's work asking for pictures of her daughter's feet

How old is this girl?

Epictetus but stupid

I'll never forgive any of you for this.

It's not 'her' clit, user.

god help you if you find her dancing pics

REEEE

the power of being a stoic

That's disheartening :( she seems really nice. I liked the video of hers that was posted in here, are there any more out there? Or any like her? I've seen a lot of "book haul" type videos but they're always obnoxious tumblr feminists that open the video with "WHAT'S UP GUISEE!!! THIS MONTH I'LL BE DOING [blah blah blah]".

Oh what a sweet girl! What did you guys do to her?

There's valuable lesson to be learned from Marcus Aurelius. Be aware of your thoughts and actions and ponder everything as it happens. What is the thing that forces itself on your notice?
What do you see when you see it and why do you feel so and so?

More importantly, its the ground work for the quests of any spiritual nature. You need to discipline your mind and see things as they are, not live in a dream. Like he said, what is sex, what is meat of a dead animal, what is a tree. What it really is, without your conditioned projection. Someone else said that once you start calling things by their name, they lose their original form in your mind because you already pasted a meaning onto it. 'Its a bird, its a lake' so it loses the freshness of experience and vigilance he tries to teach in Meditations, that child-like novelty and clarity.

There's intelligence in Meditations, from a man who sees clearly human lives and things that matter and things that don't. He believes there's a path set by the gods for everyone and you need to tune into it, open up to it. That's where he loses many followers, but from other spiritual practices completely unrelated to stoic philosophy I know enough to realize Marcus was right from word to word and perhaps even a member of some group of practitioners of that ancient art

dancing is gay

>hip-hop dancing

dropped

It's extremely simple choreography, of course she can teach that too.

just follow her you beta she has like 500 followers she probably accepts without even looking

Insightful stuff. When you spend a lot of time reading, eventually all things boil down to "ideas" devoid of any life, so taking a step back on occasion to see things in a new light is invaluable. Also, the process of using logic and planning to eliminate all anxiety/worry has been nothing less than a complete paradigm shift for me. I haven't read far into the book, but you're right - he really "got it".

500 is a low amount of facebook friends for girls nowadays there is no way she doesn't check.

you faggots obssessed with these mediocre-tier girls should neck yourselves seriously

Don't tell me that--I just bought my dad a copy for his birthday

Don't worry user Im sure your dad won't see this thread.

500 is pretty standard for normies lol

I don't want to have given him a pleb book

If you want to know what's pleb or not, ignore everything Veeky Forums says

So... deconstructionism?

hmmm

boysballet.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/for-this-houston-family-ballet-is-life/

>>Carli will never reupload her videos
I'm guessing that we had something to do with why they were taken down?

i fucking hate this board

Julian was better

Stop watching Jordan Peterson

Where's the part where she gets plowed by 20 niggers

Are we terrible people?

No some girls just can't handle the bantz

There are better places to check on the quality of something than Veeky Forums, this is one of the last places I'd ask.

(You)

in the masturbatory fantasy that immediately precedes your inevitable self-loathing suicide

>women
>reading
how?

One part of stoicism I like is that the world really does revolve around us and that things are out of our hands a lot of the time. There is no point being stressed about certain things when our actions cannot influence them.

Basic stuff but I have to remind myself of it sometimes.

Don't worry user, I was being facetious.

Does not, I mean. Darn Stirner invading my thoughts like a rapist invading Carli.

>we’re sorry to announce vidme will be shutting down dec 14th

AHHHH how do I save a video from that site?

>vid.me/vXho
Jesus, in a world of fat green haired femmies and chicks with dicks this bitch is like a breath of fresh air in a Somalian outhouse.

This video is hitting me right in the nostalgiafeels of how it felt to be young and excited about things rather than completely disgusted by practically everyone and everything.

Yes and Veeky Forums ruined it like tears in rain.

Someone PLS post the pic in which she's holding a coke

Julian has no writings left

I think you meant Trajan was better anyways

But this is specifically the literature board of a world-famous website, no?

I have a profile full of anime captions and some memes!
She would know..

>he doesn't know about her new channel
lel

What is a "barbarian war engine"?

poor user.

PLEASE

I'll take No Primary Sources for 500, Alex.

The only people I know that like it are women.

what the fuck does a woman know about stoicism

link or bullshit

In that case get him Beyond Good and Evil.

So true.... what the fuck happened?

I just bought Meditations today, is it alright to read it before Plato or any prior philosophical knowledge?

>vid.me/vXho
WHAT THE FUCK!? How long has this been around??

sure why not

i-is she naked there

You don’t need to read Plato before it. Marcus Aurelius was basically just took the same stuff that the Stoics said during the handful of centuries before him and distilled it into a diary that’s a sort of easily accessible version of Stoicism. You could call him a later-day Stoic (or a late Stoic) but I wouldn’t say he was so much an original Stoic philosopher as much as he was a fan of Stoicism and created a very accessible book on the topic. Of course it was his own diary basically so it’s unclear whether he meant for it to become what it has.

TF source??

It's easy to read. You should do it in small bursts whenever you are unsettled, it's much more effective as a meditative text than a philosophical writing(although the two aren't mutually exclusive)

youtube-dl

might as well just read those shitty feel-good platitudes you see on social media instead

www.youtube.com

NOT FOR LONG DEC 14TH VIDME GOES DOWN HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE DAMN THING WITH SOUND?

All those "download youtube" video websites download it without sound.

13 days and she is gone forever.

Her mom is protecting her from Veeky Forums. It just adds to her perfect waifuism.

Someone started sending her mother lewd stories about her feet and what they would like to do to them I believe. So she got banned off the internet.

Enough to understand Hegel was wrong, you disgusting piece of crap.

The celts had cities with walls, and similar stuff to the Romans. Just not as good. Partially because they rejected writing

Why did you think your slave had feelings for you?

I tied youtube-dl... No luck. It doesn't look like it supports the site.

odrive.com/s/6b86ca17-3e5d-49fb-add9-e1ec807b93a1-5a22b79f

the pass is the name of her youtube account, without spaces, withoutcaps