2017, cultural decline, the hope of repentance

>Be in 2017
> All Western literature is; Muh wimminz, Muh uthaculturs dat u b steelin fram, Muh fuckwypeepo, Muh Dawkins, at a university level...
> Where did it all go wrong? Did we die as a civilisation in Nietzsche's time? Will this be the last generation of true Europeans?

you realize Nietzsche preached "Muh relativism", "christianity is dum", "truth is just interpretations" and is thereby complicit in the decline

I think your IQ is 97.

Then write the new Iliad, the new War and Peace, the new Shakespearean cannon.

Do something about it.

Why are you so insecure about people talking about those subjects?

>write the new Iliad
The merit of the Iliad is that it isn't the work of an individual, it's the actualized spirit (geist) of a people

>i am going to bitch and whine about muh western culture when I am just a LARPing faggot that never had any sincere interest on it and just use it as a way of antagonizing others.

>Will this be the last generation of true Europeans?
Fuck that, OP. Just the fact that there are Europeans and white Americans asking these questions shows that we aren't best yet. Carry that torch!

>Then write the new Iliad, the new War and Peace, the new Shakespearean cannon.
Don't give him wrong ideas, he's already a mess as he is.
"How can i sing of sons of Atreus if I don't know any son of Atreus, or of a son of Peleus who ingurgitates maccheroni?"

What do they know of england who only England know?

This, I'm tired of that meme.

Read the Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler. It's a spoiler book, telling us about Obama, Trump and the populists - and what follows.

>> All Western literature is; Muh wimminz, Muh uthaculturs dat u b steelin fram, Muh fuckwypeepo, Muh Dawkins, at a university level...
>Europeans
Amerimutt, your concerns and sophomoric bombast are yours and yours only.

>write
Archaic. We already have the successor.

or not

>> All Western literature is; Muh wimminz, Muh uthaculturs dat u b steelin fram, Muh fuckwypeepo, Muh Dawkins, at a university level...
t. hasn't read anything published after Infinite Jest, worldview is formed by Veeky Forums memes

>implying creating great works is still possible

So something about it then you mewling amerimutt. I swear to god people on this website bitch and moan more than elementery school kids

the fundamental cause is this: the anglosphere essentially (subconsciously or otherwise) holds Darwin to be "the" antiChrist, while at the same time obsessive demonizing Hitler- who was thoroughly Darwinian

this underlying contradiction is at the root of our decline

the solution is to acknowledge the one who truly claimed to be the much needed "the" antiChrist for who he truly was, and relegate Darwin to the status of an influential historical figure, but not much more than a travel writer who mostly mucked about with pigeons and worms and such, and whose particular theory of evolution was not only not original and only well articulated, but really only partially accurate (overtly infused with "island psychology" etc)

if we can get the majority of the reaming (ostensible) Christians to understand this and begin to actuate the fact their long awaited "second coming" has already come- and left us an oeuvre from before the "world wars" that were essentially the start of Armageddon (wherein the vast majority of the plebeian but noble aspects of our culture were wantonly shredded in mechanized warfare), and that this realization that Nietzsche was effectively the reincarnation that we as a civilization have been developing towards constituted "the" Apocalypse- the unveiling of the new archetype that can crucially inform the intellects of the coming era, we still have a chance to turn this "ship" around- to construct our New Jerusalem and begin not only exploring but actually traversing the heavens we once could only dream of

I believe that this is our only chance by this point, and we are running out of time. for once the googleplex panopticon is really up an running, I fear it will be too late, for then the Molokians will gain technically mediated "precog" capacities, and I can't see much possibility for truth or justice being instantiated anywhere on this planet- or at least not in the Occident, past that point

>who was thoroughly Darwinian
aaaaand stopped reading

this

I read through the whole thing. You did yourself a favor.

It is. Stop being a defeatist little cuckboy

>worldview is formed by Veeky Forums memes
Its better than the alternative!

oh dear. truly retarded

*you're

>people who rip on Nietzsche for tearing down what was already falling apart but then fail to mention the second and more important part of his programme, the positive message

oh dear. I would advise you read him first, then shitpost.