Since I am a kind of personalist literary critic and also am very fond of Ms. Morrison, I begin with an anecdote...

>Since I am a kind of personalist literary critic and also am very fond of Ms. Morrison, I begin with an anecdote. Many years ago, participating in a seminar at the venerable Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge, Massachusetts, the novelist and I found ourselves trapped in its splendid late 19th-century elevator. She had earlier kindly invited me to leave the discussion and indulge in a bottle of Maker's Mark bourbon, a rather potent 100-proof whiskey. An alarmist by nature, I said to her that the elevator was our mutual doom. She heroically delivered a motherly hug (though I am older by several years) and assured me that help was on the way. A quarter-hour later, having escaped from the elevator and deep in my second glass of medicinal bourbon, I thanked her solemnly and have adored her ever since.

Did they fug?

This jew and that negress do not belong anywhere near white literature. This is why it's shitty now, you can't let these people into our countries and around our culture.

why has this jew been constantly attacked by critics and feminists and all manner of cultural marxists for his own perfectly rational opinions on how the liberal arts have been so irredeemably degraded in the last few decades

It's like someone peeing in my cup of coffee, me complaining about it, then you coming in and saying "well his friends wanted him to spit and take a shit in it too ... but he didn't." What a noble man.

They unironically have more of a claim to it then you do.

Absolutely not.

>then you do.
Fucking idiot.

They absolutely do. Keep crying about it though no talent nazi faggot.

You are, I'm guessing, a low-IQ non-white. Leave here, this is not your culture.

Wrong on both counts dipshit. Maybe you should head back to Stormfront where you belong.

You have to go back.

After you Cletus.

I disagree with you but that was a funny post.

Another thread masterfully ruined by the jewposter...

>Did they fug?

It was a shitposting thread anyway.

It's 2017. If you're a white guy who doesn't know about the jewish problem that means you're over 40 in age or just over room temperature in IQ.

So just out of curiosity are you like one guy or do they give classes on what to say over in /pol/?

The Egyptians were documenting the jewish problem before and after they kicked them out thousands of years ago, the Greeks and Romans too, scholars throughout the middle ages on through to Nietzsche and many other great men of the modern era drew the same conclusions ... and you think the issue begins and ends on some corner of Veeky Forums? I want you to take a moment and consider how small-minded and warped your perspective of history and reality itself must be to muster the gall, surely mistaken as courage and forthrightness on your part, to ask such a stupid question.

>America's greatest critic and one of its greatest writers aren't as good as me bc they aren't in my imagined identity group reeeeeeeee
fuck off pol

Idiot. America has never been without Negroes and Jews. American culture would not exist without them, or, rather, it would exist (and have existed) as something entirely other than it was and is.

Which is to say, for one, America would have never achieved any level of supremacy in the world, let alone at the rate it did.

Not to mention, OBJECTIVELY, this man and woman, along with many others of their kinds, have contributed far more to American culture and society than you, or likely anyone in your immediate gene pool, ever will.

Wake up and smell reality, bucko.

THIS

That guy is an uneducated hick.

Neat story, OP, but I don't want to think about whether they got it on or not.

Can't unsee some things.

>He resents the Jews for founding the first religion of ressentiment