Listening to audiobook

>listening to audiobook
>a different speaker starts reading

>listening to audio"""""""""""""""""""""""books"""""""""""""""""""

>having free time to """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""read"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>listening to an audiobook on Bismark
>reader does a camp German accent whenever reading his letters and speeches

>not listening to audiobooks with male and female narrators for characters and a third for narration.

>audiobooks

>the narrator actually eats food and talks with his mouth full when a character is talking while eating

jesus

>listening to "The Tunnel" by Gass on audiobook
>Gass is in his 90s and reading the novel
>constant sex scenes, numerous references to the shape and size of his dick
>all still narrated by Gass

its acceptable to listen to audio books in the following situations:

- youre at work in the cuck cubicle farm and feel like sticking it to the man by paying attention to something else besides what youre paid to do

- youre stoned at the beach and want to listen to eduardo ballerini read knausgaard writing about sexing up some hotass norwegian chick

laughed hard at this. so absurd it approaches art

”""""""""""listening"""""""""""""""

>be me, woke af
>dl celine essay collection
>load it onto Kobo
>skip ahead a few to random essay
>get text to speech going
>stand up to lift while listening to essay
>essay is literally about a guy recalling a memory about how his jewish neighbor whipped out his nose in front of him one day when he was a kid and started subverting all the white culture around and how the event made him redpilled and then how the jew later denied it
>end up falling asleep with barbells in my hand and not lifting for next 30 minutes

Wtf

I'm intrigued

>listening to an audiobook
>male narrator
>furiously masterbate to explicit scene
Did I just have gay sex?

Graphicaudio is the way of the future, regular audiobookfags and paper peasants come at me.

Their collection is absolute shit tier though, really need to expand from all that western garbage, they are missing a large audience.

for what possible concern could a person be opposed to audiobooks?

Obnoxious faggots who think they are superior by reading words on paper rather than having someone read the words on the paper to you.

>female narrator

Don't fucking remind me, nothing pisses me off more than a roastie bitch trying to read shit she'll never understand.

There is no good reason to ever listen to audiobooks.

stay mad closet fags

t. Brainlet

felt this way listening to neuromancer narrated by william gibson, he sounds like a stereotypical nerd