Thoughts on pic related?

thoughts on pic related?

Boring faggotry. Soyboy core

I liked it a lot. I also like sucking dicks a lot.

How do I get people to repeat my posts in this thread?

like this. please!

Foreskin cream

Masterful. Everyone else in this thread is a fag.

Masterful. Everyone else in this thread is a fag.

'Gorgeous... utterly original' The New York Times

Tumblr-core depression nonsense

Tumblr-core depression nonsense

pretty corny and i like "depressing" shit

if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "thoughts on pic related", what would he have thought?

Pic related

if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "thoughts on pic related", what would he have thought?", what would he have thought?

holy...i want more

if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "if you showed Shakespeare the sentence 'if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "thoughts on pic related", what would he have thought?', what would have have thought?" what would he have thought?

if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "if you showed Shakespeare the sentence 'if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "thoughts on pic related", what would he have thought?', what would have have thought? what would he have thought?" what would he have thought?

Would Shakespeare have understood our syntax? The quotation marks are pretty integral to understanding these sentences.

if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "if you showed Shakespeare the sentence 'if you showed Shakespeare the sentence "thoughts on pic related", what would he have thought?', what would have have thought? what would he have thought?" what would he have thought?" what would he have thought?

holy...i want more

>...

GET THIS OUT OF HERE! It’s like being on REDDIT! Get this REDDIT DEMON out of HERE! This is/LIT/ not REDDIT! SHAME on YOU ALL!

I know you hate REDDIT. And have most likely not spent much time on REDDIT, but the replies in this thread is in the spirit of REDDIT. You need to wach yourself! You need to make a conscious effort not to turn into what you hate. REDDIT lies deep whitin all of us, and whe need to keep it from becoming US. YOU NEED TO FIGHT THE URGE TO BECOME REDDIT!

It's an amazing writer. I recommend this book a lot.

God forsaken all of us.

If you showed Shakespeare A Serbian Film what would he think?

Foreskin cream

L I M P
D I C K
:)