Monster energy /Ultra/

FastChef
FastChef

Just drank my first slurp. I thought there was a general for this. I'm a believer.

Attached: Ultra.jpg (72 KB, 1200x1200)

JunkTop
JunkTop

I'm close to having sex with it mcchicken style.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

They moved over to /r9k/. Shoo.

whereismyname
whereismyname

I hate that those white can Monsters became a meme, because I do actually like them. Plus, it's pretty much the only energy drink that doesn't taste like shit.

Supergrass
Supergrass

i literally tried it because of the meme. It really does taste good. Cult is pretty good but thats from Denmark.

happy_sad
happy_sad

huh?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I like coffee, does that count as a slurp?

likme
likme

Rockstar pure zero tastes even better and has more caffeine to kick off your day.
I think sippers are finally realizing this and that's why the sip meme is struggling at the moment

Methnerd
Methnerd

I don't think you really can slurp on coffee.
Not that i'm hating on coffee. Maybe those high end elite coffees with cream and all kind of syrups and stuff. Like If pic related was a coffee.

Attached: slurpablecoffee.jpg (90 KB, 800x800)

Skullbone
Skullbone

I drink it with two creamer shots

Attached: coffee-mate-hazelnut-tub-nestle-professional-food-service-380x380.png (148 KB, 380x380)

Supergrass
Supergrass

When i drank coffee i would drink half coffee half whole milk. That was some slurpy in the morning.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Opinions?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (27 KB, 300x294)

girlDog
girlDog

T. Virgins

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I only tried the orange one. Their only fucking flavorent is citric acid so the whole drink tasted like an orange peel.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Brother from another mother here.
wassup! sipping it right now...i feel alive

Attached: 435646.jpg (162 KB, 800x1200)

TechHater
TechHater

/sip/ can also be white rockstar

StonedTime
StonedTime

Some sip purists disagree

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

fuck your purists, i'm re-making the meme into "all sugar free energy drinks are welcome".

coz how long you think you'll last before you get tired of drinking white monster every fuckin day?
i want some variety in my life.

Attached: pussy-magnet.png (727 KB, 1270x491)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Personally I have no problem drinking anything with no sugar and 15 calories or less, just stating the facts that some sippers only like monster ultras

likme
likme

slurp instead of sips
Fuck off with your shitty ass forced meme. Saged and hidden.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Huh? Huh?huh?
*closes hand in your face*

Firespawn
Firespawn

I'm remaking the meme
What a fucking newfag.

Methnerd
Methnerd

welcome brother, just having first SIP of the day

Attached: 1522014777730.jpg (266 KB, 674x674)

Evilember
Evilember

/fsod/ general
first sip of the day sipbros

whereismyname
whereismyname

for me, its not about maximizing caffeine. I actually prefer the moderate amount in an ultra zero (140mg)
thats less than youd find in a 16oz coffee (american medium), which is decent

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Just had my first sip ever today as well. I can see myself getting addicted to this stuff. Don't regret falling for this meme thus far.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Be sure to pick up a yellow sip if you see it

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

best ultra flavor

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Rockstar pure zero tastes even better
Does it taste like a regular Rockstar, but with no sugar? Because my issue with energy drinks isn't the sugar, it's the taste. Regular Monster, even the sugar free version of regular Monster, taste like medicine. I like the white can Monster because it just tastes like a regular citrus-flavored soda.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

the rockstar pure zero fruit punch tastes like red sweetarts.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Sugar free Rockstar tastes awful, pure zero (which is also sugar free) tastes very good. The same situation exists for the sugar free monster they label as low carb, it fucking sucks but zero ultra is fine.

Sip makers have stepped up the game on this stuff, it's not awful like it used to be. Red bull too, they have regular sugar free which sucks and one that is less shit (still sux because red bull is gross all around). Pure zero and zero ultra don't taste like the original in the same way diet Pepsi tastes nothing like Pepsi but is still good in its own way

RavySnake
RavySnake

Congratulations, you're a useful idiot who fell for viral marketing.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

That one sucks for me, but I also don't like red sips. Pure zero is best to get silver, yellow, or the new orange

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit