Fight club

Merry Christmas! Your present came early!

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlnTCHU1UU

>it's not a death notice
why do you want to ruin christmas with goblin men?

>CLIFF IS OUR GUYY!!

It's time to stop.

>Literaly tries to start his own coffee brand

I knew a few people like him in college. They had a grand view of themselves, but were mostly full of hot air. They liked to interject in every conversation with "Actually this is what it really is..." followed by some old tirade. Ideas guys are a dime a dozen, why does Veeky Forums love Cliff so much?

Does he show his goblin in this one?

he's too cheap to buy a banner to advertise and won't listen to us when we tell him to kill himself. he is not a charitable person.

Because the type of person you described just there in your post, that's the kind of anons who predominately browse Veeky Forums.

What's he doing, trying get make a living off YouTube and coffee? He's smarter than that. Anyone know if this guy has a job or what his deal is?

trustfund kiddo

HAHAHAHA he has hidden the video. what a cuck.

'And, you know' she said 'you are good looking enough that you might get spotted to do some modelling too.' Her fingers were covered with semen and shit. They left sticky trails over his chest in lines she saw as some possible future for them. He was looking at the ceiling at a crack, thoughtfully, absently, not a thing was going on.

'You just need to keep putting yourself out there.'

ARGGHHHHH I FEEEEELLLL 16 AGAIINNNNN LET ME BLOW UP A MUSEUM Xd

i fucking hate this goytoy

wish onty would make new vids

wtf why is he reviewing pleb shit like fight club?
>look up his patreon
>$550 per review
oh

>deal with it
>Fight Club is about a beta male insomniac
I gave him a chance

Cool man. I'm glad you can feel better making fun of people who try, while you do nothing.

cliff this is advice from someone that likes you, stop crying over people not liking you. either embrace the meme like your good pal fantano or ignore it. it's not that hard

cliff pls go

Cliff is just comfy

Why is he trying to hide it?

tbqh the nigga is 26 going on 52 and a half. Dude looks like Algernon. He's Danny DeVito to Bradley Cooper's Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I made booktuber videos as a joke and they are literally the easiest thing to do. If that's him trying, I'm sad!

>tfw you will never be Cliff

he seemed to have some sort of screenwriting job in Hollywood awhile back and never really panned out. Since moved to Florida and relying on youtube/patreon bux to keep his mediocrity afloat