Do books like Art of Seduction actually work or are they just written by clever people exploiting plebs for their money?

Do books like Art of Seduction actually work or are they just written by clever people exploiting plebs for their money?

Post some pussy desu

Every time.

Who is she?

My sister

Yeah sort of.

qt gardener
pic related is feminine aesthetic

all self-help is trash

this

cute pic!

Give me hairy pits.

Never read it.

Read Book of Pook. It is free and you'll find a PDF if you google it.
It is an accumulation of posts in PUA forum of some guy who called himself Pook. This was before the whole PUA stuff turned into some money making scheme. A good read and he probably summed up all you need to know about getting laid. All PUAs repeat themselves, talk about the same shit using different words to sell you their own methods. As soon as he realised that the whole PUA stuff is just a cricle jerk he quit and never returned. He learned what he needed to know and there was no reason to discuss it any further.

Who is Pook?

Nobody knows. Just some guy who wanted to get laid, learnead that there is more to life than women and never returned.

Right.... so taking advice from some stranger with 0 credentials. Seriously?

Are the other guys' credential any better? Those fuckers apply the five of persuation thingies in the most obvious, generic, and laziest manner. That stranger that user mentioned sounds far more credible to me by virtue of making his shit free.

Why the whatbout argument? We are talking about Pook...

Dude... post all you have, I'm going to jerk off like never before

You have a point.
But at the same time you have not read his posts, his thoughts and advice.

I mean, I was just saying that the RSD dudes and the like aren't exactly credible either.

So Pook and who else? Robert Greene?

This ones beautiful

Hairy pits on cute girls is life

A truly Veeky Forums and patrician fetish.

Post more qts

yeah it works

i try it on men online all the time. i made some guy helplessly in love with me only to ghost him when you flew over to my city. basically i'm reading all the books about seduction/love just so i can translated those manipulations irl too. so far i've only managed to do online because it's easier to pretend to be someone else.

Hola. Everyone on the internet is female.

This. It's a pretty good read

As long as it doesn't tell fish how to climb trees or birds how to fly I guess it is fine.

What's the best PUA book? Who is the best PUA?

Feet

This. And Black Flag, from Shark. All the rest is stupid.

Golden Age Roissy taught me how to not be a complete sperg faggot around girls. There is something to it.

Can you write a few sentences?
Never heard of Shark.

It is a very interesting read regardless of the content's potency IRL.

As to whether it works or not, read it and apply it in situations that don't really count in the long run. You'll either get the hang of it or say it's bullshit, then you can find a different guide on seduction or experiment and enlighten yourself about its subtle art.

Roosh

Agreed

That faggot doesn't even peacock.

read models by mark manson your welcom