Valerie Solanas

>Most men, utterly cowardly, project their inherent weaknesses onto women, label them female weaknesses and believe themselves to have female strengths; most philosophers, not quite so cowardly, face the fact that make lacks exist in men, but still can't face the fact that they exist in men only. So they label the male condition the Human Condition, post their nothingness problem, which horrifies them, as a philosophical dilemma, thereby giving stature to their animalism, grandiloquently label their nothingness their `Identity Problem', and proceed to prattle on pompously about the `Crisis of the Individual', the `Essence of Being', `Existence preceding Essence', `Existential Modes of Being', etc. etc.
A woman not only takes her identity and individuality for granted, but knows instinctively that the only wrong is to hurt others, and that the meaning of life is love.

Is she onto something?

>Listening to a paranoid schizophreniac

Mate..

>The male is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of empathizing or identifying with others, or love, friendship, affection of tenderness. He is a completely isolated unit, incapable of rapport with anyone. His responses are entirely visceral, not cerebral; his intelligence is a mere tool in the services of his drives and needs; he is incapable of mental passion, mental interaction; he can't relate to anything other than his own physical sensations. He is a half-dead, unresponsive lump, incapable of giving or receiving pleasure or happiness; consequently, he is at best an utter bore, an inoffensive blob, since only those capable of absorption in others can be charming. He is trapped in a twilight zone halfway between humans and apes, and is far worse off than the apes because, unlike the apes, he is capable of a large array of negative feelings -- hate, jealousy, contempt, disgust, guilt, shame, doubt -- and moreover, he is aware of what he is and what he isn't.
Although completely physical, the male is unfit even for stud service. Even assuming mechanical proficiency, which few men have, he is, first of all, incapable of zestfully, lustfully, tearing off a piece, but instead is eaten up with guilt, shame, fear and insecurity, feelings rooted in male nature, which the most enlightened training can only minimize; second, the physical feeling he attains is next to nothing; and third, he is not empathizing with his partner, but is obsessed with how he's doing, turning in an A performance, doing a good plumbing job. To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo. It's often said that men use women. Use them for what? Surely not pleasure.

I have to say, reading through her manifesto, I thought almost *constantly* about none other than our boy David Foster Wallace. Almost everything she says can be related to Good Old Neon, his Brief Interviews With Hideous Men segments, etcetera.

Not really, she is the equivalent of Elliot Rodger but because she is a female (if they weren't seen as inferior they wouldn't get pass for saying stuff like this) it is ok and empowering. If you accept her thesis then you have to accept others which claim that women are not sentient beings.

lol this comment could be used in reply to any comment on this board

>Most men, utterly cowardly, project their inherent weaknesses onto women
Ironically this sounds like projection

Lmao is this how women feel reading NIetzsche? I wonder our boy would say about her
>. So they label the male condition the Human Condition, post their nothingness problem, which horrifies them, as a philosophical dilemma
He'd probably jump onto that, sounds like something right out of his rant about how women can't even into philosophy

>Men and Women have strengths and weaknesses according to their sex and Men project theirs on women.
>Most men
Aside from the shitty design flaw of my balls being outside my body and not inside I don't think #1 holds much weight. #2 Is a generalisation.
>All men are self-centred sociopaths
This writing sounds outdated but may have been an antidote for its time

>Men abuse women for sex!
>Men can't enjoy sex because they're too insecure and ashamed.
The double-bind hurts, bros. Hate that this made me sad.

If it makes you feel better she lived miserable and died alone and is burning in Hell now.

Barren women are the bitterest creatures in God's kingdom

She was a stupid cunt.

I could get behind her argument against men as long as she didn't make one for women.

>If you accept her thesis then you have to accept others which claim that women are not sentient beings.

What? Those are mutually exclusive, you would have to accept just one or the other.

Joke is on her, she said the penis mightier!

>can't even shoot Warhol right.
Typical woman.

The thing is, it's not that she's wrong in her assessment of men, it's that she makes that assessment within the context of a pathological hatred of men. A normal person coming the reasonable conclusion that nearly all male actions and achievements are rooted in insecurity would use that knowledge to empathize with men, not attack them. She's basically saying "fuck you for being born shitty."

>He is a half-dead, unresponsive lump, incapable of giving or receiving pleasure or happiness
this is hitting a little too close to home

she looks full-on autistic in that pic

>A woman not only takes her identity and individuality for granted, but knows instinctively that the only wrong is to hurt others, and that the meaning of life is love.
In other words, women are unreflecting simpletons led by crude drives, and this somehow makes her feel superior.

she actually looks cute in this one

Man-hating brainlet. Disregard and ignore for the rest of eternity.

Go fuck yourself nigger, men arnt born insecure you cuckold, i wish everyone far left and right would all just die so the sane humans can get back to being sane.

I thought so too.

No shes not onto anything. She's just explaining the nature of women and why they destroy every society they touch once they get any power.

>men have modeled the world and realized humans are soulless automatons, but as a woman I don't get it, and life and love and blah blah blah

Given that she looks like a man, I'll going to chalk it all up to a profound envy of men. She's like Elliot Rodger but less honest. And she's like Otto Weininger but less intelligent.

I suppose the effort to verbally reduce men to "nothing," to declare that women can't possibly find any pleasure in them, serves to make her by contrast feel ok. It's sad really.... And I get it. I'm envious of women, and the fact men take great pleasure in them. It's painful. But I accept it. I hate being a homo......

>A woman not only takes her identity and individuality for granted

But...all feminists say all women's development and self-image is entirely molded by men.

that passage is the opposite of reality

there are men who can live in complete isolation from society, but who has ever heard of a female hermit?

Always felt like men were greatly more predisposed to enjoy solitude than women. Plus we get the highest suicide rates. We get to see the beauty of loneliness AND we aren't cowards about offing ourselves? Das a victory

She's not wrong about identity crisis being a male phenomenon. Women don't have the type of existential angst that men have because their purpose is fulfilled simply through having kids, which is easily obtainable.

>love
>not wanting to hurt others
crude drives

just because your uncle touched you when you were nine doesn't mean that everything is crude and shallow except for bitterness and self-loathing

women don't have existential angst because they are incapable of higher thought.

this bitch, along with most of her compatriots are perfect examples.

it's all just bitterness because chad didn't pay enough attention to them.

I somewhat agree with you. Men are born with nothing and have to work their way towards higher values. Women are born with the inherent value of their child rearing bodies and lose value over time based on their choices. She's a typical postmodernist grinding down on men trying to make something of themselves rather than supporting them in their efforts like a good woman would.

>saying this on Veeky Forums

>the female equivalent of Weininger
Kek. Is there some kind of male version of "roastie" I could spam in these threads?

>Attempt to kill three people by shooting at them.
>Don’t kill a single one.
Women: The competant sex.

I've read the Scum Manifesto- talk about an author projecting their own insecurities through literature!

Come on mate...

>radical feminist
>looks like a man

>Most men, utterly cowardly, project their inherent weaknesses onto women
While this is true to an extent, it's also true for most feminists.

Not that user, but he nailed my thoughts on OP's quote, although it's quite harsh.

They aren't crude drives, they're a part of the human condition which entails looking past that. I wish I could just 'love and not hurt anybody' and live happily ever after, but I'm not naive. Dismissing the human condition as merely a male phenomenon robs women of self-reflection and questioning.

White men and women need to accept their normal gender roles and stop letting ourselves get turned into freaks by buying into these jewish psychological divide and conquer schemes.

Lmao. Why do redditor soyboys always spout off basic bitch psychoanalysis?

>
>All men are self-centred sociopaths
>This writing sounds outdated but may have been an antidote for its time
Jesus fuck this is a 100% pure soyboy.

That's typically a very jewish behavior, pathologizing the goyim.

what are crazy cat ladies?

Rizzo?

>Valerie Solanas decides the pen is mightier than the pistol
>shoots Andy Warhol
If you think about it both the pen and the pistol are symbols of masculinity, and in using both these tools Valerie has in fact proven Freud's theory of penis envy.