SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE SHE BE SUCCESSFUL HOW DAREEEEEEEE SEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKING ROATIE

>tfw no gf

thanks, reddit

Who the fuck is this white bitch

>woman writes poetry
>people like her poetry
>Veeky Forums becomes /mu/

why does lit hate women

thank
you goodreads

>woman puts in no effort to write sentences and publish it as poetry
>It gets eaten up by white girls
>people who care about the medium don't enjoy dogshit

must've missed the part where you were forced to read it

go to bed, Rupi, you're cranky

This. /thread

Write some poems, Veeky Forums. Kick her off the top of the hill and take her crown.

You missed the part where it isn't about me reading it. It's about the degeneration of a practice. If someone rubs clay together, and calls it a sculpture and it gets super popular. People who care about the actual art of sculpting won't like that it shits on the name of something they enjoy.

But who are you to determine what is good poetry and what is bad poetry?

A human being.

But who are
you
to determine
what is
good poetry
and what is
bad poetry?

-Rupi Kaur

They think they're much better than they actually are and ruin everything they can't succeed at.

>thank you for being bad readers lol
fixed that for her

Fuck off you did me dirty

Ten rupees don't make a Pound.

kek

Who is anyone to determine anything? Everything's relative bro XDDDD

are you talking about Veeky Forums or women?

because you're right about both

why are indian girls such cunts though
probably because indians are the most stupid race

Get the fuck out retard

helo butiful pls open cloth send bobs

S

T

O

P

M

A

K

I

N

G

T

H

R

E

A

D

S

A

B

O

U

T

H

E

R

Y

O

U

J

U

S

T

M

A

K

E

H

E

R

M

O

R

E

F

U

L

F

I

L

E

D

Yes

so many white girls hate brown guys
go take a shit outside u shrimp-dick sand-nigger brainlet

as much as it would hurt any of us to admit, it's no secret that we all know to a certainty that she will, in fact, keep getting away with it

You talk as if her shitty poetry makes good poetry worse.
Rap music is called poetry. Is this really worse?

Thanks for voting for me Veeky Forums

SHE FUCKING WON

was it art?

rap music is far more technically proficient than you could ever dream of being.

Bad poetry has been written since forever by both men and women, you blithering idiot. This is nothing new, and it has not demerited the writing of poetry in the least. Rupy is a shitty popular writer, but so what? She's so minuscule an artist that one should be ashamed to even care about her popularity.

Missing the point you troglodyte.

And I'm gay now.

>technically proficient

I would hope that artists of any kind attained technical proficiency before they started performing/publishing/exhibiting their work.

No it's because they're usually vaguely caucasian enough to know how good they could look if they skin wasn't coated in shit. particularly the male genitalia, looks like it is coated with even more feces than their body, more so than hispanics. In fact that's a good way to tell if you're white, whether your dick match's your skin

Actually no you complete moron, it would be difficult to be less technically proficient than rap. Learn about the basic structure of poetry before spouting complete ignorance

she doesnt deserve the success, user, and everybody knows that

>Bad poetry has been written since forever
This crucial difference is that it was never incredibly popular, outselling all other poetry
>This is nothing new
It is
>She's so minuscule an artist
She's the best selling poet of our generation user, as an astute literary critic you have an obligation to be familiar with her corpus and comment on it, a modern day Coleridge or Keats

>She's the best selling poet of our generation user, as an astute literary critic you have an obligation to be familiar with her corpus and comment on it, a modern day Coleridge or Keats

delet

even the lefties i follow on twitter think she blows.

> as if this process is less natural than breathing

In that case, there would be no need to start with fanfare and myths about giving birth to the whole universe (that also implies that everyone who is infertile menstruates uselessly).

Art doesn't make mistakes like that.

because women don't like them

even her feet are nasty

The truth is women don't think anything of me because I never talk to them

>why does Veeky Forums hate women?

their inferior

holy fuck I would go down on her so hard

>even the lefties I follow on twitter

KYS your self

Even if you hate her, you can't deny that she's a clever business woman. She always brands all her shit, the name is short and easy to remember and she does """provoking""" things to gain attention e. g. period pictures on IG, then going on some Twitter rampage when she knew it was most probably gonna be removed. Her poetry is so simple every retard can understand it.

anyone else want to brutally fuck her? especially since through her poetry you can tell she is extremely vulnerable and has all these insecurities? and how she tries so hard her whole life to hold her head up high despite of everything? i'd love to force that head onto the head of my cock.

man i'd love to treat her like shit. i bet she was called ugly in school. and then she grew up and minorities became trendy and people just wanted to fuck her. that's why she's so obsessed about worth. because she's worthless.

and i'd love to show her that. she'd love it too, because it would mean she could stop pretending. if only for one night

poetry game rick ross

were you bullied as a child?

i'd love to fuck her, but I would want to do it tenderly and passionately, while holding hands.

However he's right.

Listen you fucking disgusting 1 bit whore (I call yo 1 bit and not two bit because women only have 1 bit that matters, their loose little cunt, yours is so loose that a slight tug would see it come off your body altogether but I digress)-

This is a fucking BOYS CLUB. A FUCKING LADS BAR. A FUCKING SOCIETY OF SANDWICH EATERS. A BAND OF FUCKING BROTHERS, A BAND OF FUCKING BLOKES, AND A BAND OF BIG TOUGH BASTARDS, WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT WOMEN ENOUGH TO EVEN FUCKING FUCK THEM, LET ALONE FUCKING SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO THEM WHINE ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T BELONG HERE AND NEVER FUCKING WILL.

You are not welcome here. Nobody wants you here. You come to this board and what do you see? Men discussing the ACHIEVEMENTS OF MEN. Nobody has ever come to this board and made a thread a female for anything other than mocking and laughing. We talk about men here. We worship men here. We praise men. We are inspired by men. I don't want to hear your fucking Muculent cunt lips slapping together, still trying to get down the last of the cum that some fucking back alley stick waving iceman shot over them. No. I want to talk Pynchon, or Joyce, or Homer, or Hegel. You know what all these men have in common? They fuck women. But they hate women. I hate women. Veeky Forums hates woman. I know that as I type this I have all of Veeky Forums standing behind me, chucking their penises into the air in triumph, as we say

FUCK OFF WOMEN
FUCK OFF YOU WHORE
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
STAND BEHIND ME MY BROTHERS.

I think it's her self-indulgence and self-righteousness that upset me the most. Hers and her readers'.

This whole phenomenon around her does provide excellent training for repressing violence and primal anger.

what the fuck cunt

ressentiment

>I can't believe this happened!

i like this post
is it rupi inspired?

>thread about a shit poet
>YOU JUST HATE WYMYN YOU FUCKING SEXISTS

>their inferior
Get off this board you illiterate faggot

one ugly ass streetshitter

reddit

>i bleed each month to help make humankind a possibility
Note how she says it as though she were taking the credit for it.

>my womb is home to the divine
Note how the "divine" is whatever she says it is.

>whether I choose to create or not
I am a source of the divine but maybe I will choose not to be, huh, what do you think of me now huh?

>in older civilizations this blood was considered holy
Yes, that's why ovulating women weren't allowed in holy places.

>in some it still is
Like whatever religion she is, apparently.

>but the majority of people, societies, and communities shun this natural process
Not sure what she means by shun. Probably something like me not wanting to hang out with Rupi while she has period blood on her pants.

>some are more comfortable with the sexualization of women
But the womb can't be "home to the divine" without sex. This reveals the absurdity behind feminism: women see themselves as divine because of their womanhood, but they don't want to be sexualized, even though they can't conceive without sex and therefore being "sexualized" by the male.

>the violence and degradation of women
Glorifying my bodily secretions is empowering, though.

>but will be angered and bother by this
Men are disgusted by my period-blood-stained sweatpants but not by sex, which is as innate to them as my period blood, so therefore women are beautiful and men are disgusting because I can only see one side of the issue and here's a picture of blood in my hoo-hoo. Bye,

why are you trying so hard to fit in?

This woman is very clearly not white user

I thought the same

>women don't like them
>them
>says the Veeky Forumstard
wdhmbt

Kek

Do you think I can become a successful photographer if I take artsy pictures of all my boners?

>I get erect each day to help make humankind a possibility. my testicles are home to the divine. a source of life for our species. whether i choose to create or not. but very few times is it seen that way. in older civilizations this phallus was considered holy. in some it still is. but a majority of people. societies. and communities shun this natural process. some are more comfortable with the feminization of men. the pussification of men. the shaming and degradation of men than this. they cannot be bothered to express their disgust about all that. but will be angered and triggered by this. we ejaculate and they see it as dirty. predatory. sick. an attack. as if this process is less natural than breathing. as if it is not a bridge between this universe and the last. as if this process is not love. labour. life. selfless and strikingly beautiful.

Oh nevermind I see another user beat me to it.

>the goal was to challenge a taboo, tell a story without the use of words. Of course I did include a whole paragraph explaining it, otherwise you'd think it was just pictures of bodily fluids

I mean on the inside

lol

His penis
He destroyed my virginity
Yes
YES
The penis is out

Somehow I doubt you've spoken to many women at all let alone brown women

Her shit is bad, but people getting this upset are probably just racist and misogynistic.

People have liked bad art since the beginning of time it isn't much to get upset about. The only reason to get booty blasted is if you're uncharitable to her ideas, and when you get down to her ideas they are pretty simple, about self hatred and abuse and trying to find empowerment.

Not a particularly meaningful lens she's instantiated upon it but just because she hasn't doesn't mean someone cannot, or that anyone who talks about those issues makes meaningless art.

She's a shitskin gril though.

smuganimegirl.jpg

> mfw misognist brain/lit/s who are assblasted over her shit poems are the exact reason her work resonates with so many grils

Yeah this

Rupi is bad but we don't need 3 threads a day about why she sucks

you have to go back

Regardless of political opinions,
do you honestly think
THIS
isn't worthy
of ridicule?

Some of the modernist imagist poems look just as stupid on a surface level.

Obviously she's not William Carlos Williams but it's not like there's no precedent for this kind of thing.

THIS IS NOW A MIRA GONZALEZ THREAD

who cares
if theres no type
of precident

its cringe

This tbqh. Rupi Kaur is absolutely trash but I feel like most people here couldn't recognize a good poem either.

SHUT UP THIS IS NOW A MIRA GONZALEZ THREAD POST MIRA

Why does she sit like that?

Hate her even more

I legit would be happy if she croaked in the most painful way possible

kek

zoz

i fucking laughed and spat out of my mouth at "the phallus was holy"

lmao

>>i bleed each month to help make humankind a possibility
>Note how she says it as though she were taking the credit for it.
it's funny because i have a wank every day
i guess i'm making humankind a possibility too
i want credit too

and do you know what, wanking is pretty divine too