Why is she so perfect Veeky Forums?

Why is she so perfect Veeky Forums?
I just want to worship her and flagellate myself for her.
She is such a goddess.

who?

She's an ugly Amerimutt, I guess you might call her attractive when she's the whitest goblin in the room

nothing good will come of this thread.

Perfection.

You'll have to slay your inner dragons if you want to get her OP.

Rescue your room, clean your father.

She can't compete, although I think both inhabit opposite sides of the /lit9k/ spectrum of feminine idealization

Im gonna slay her boyfriend and rescue my unborn child from her belly.

I like this one more, is this barbarian Peterson? The resurgence of masculine themes that aren't as conducive to modern society as "do your work and you'll be fulfilled"

>She can't compete
eh

haha she is not WHITE wew americans am i right not WHITE praise hitelr 1599
t. proud kekistani

>you call a morally corrupt hag "perfect"
>not my flawless waifu

She looks like the "me love you long time" lady from Full-Metal Jacket.

She looks similar to 90s Michelle Forbes.

Butt she's from Vancouver and lives in halifax

>narcissist with a damaged self-image
>or my pure, productive waifu who feeds me butter

Shes a Guajardo not a Hong.

You got the meme wrong. Kekistanis™ are radical individualist™ enlightened™ skeptics™ who love Sargon™ of™ Akkad™ who hate horseshoe-theory™ Nazi-Communist SJWs™ .
You should have said something like "t. True Ubermensch" and then posted a picture of Andrew Anglin.

I like how we scared this one off. Not by being weird buy by proving how stupid she is.

Look - another young, rather attractive young woman, who's got into a "man's" niche and plasters her face on the internet for attention and Patreon money

Look, another bunch of shut-in losers who salivate at a woman of above-average-but-not-exceptional looks because she's "into" their niche

Look, another day on the internet

I actually think it's really cute how she trys to into aesthetic phil vocabulary. You people are cynical how nice would it be both her and Carli kept posting videos. We definitely could have eased Onto into the bantz

>the 56% meme is real
lmao

And? Canada is just Diet America

this is eh'scute where did you find it

But Canadians hate America and try everything in their power to be nothing like them.

They hate them for what they see in themselves

Shes doesn't move gracefully.

>plasters her face on the internet for attention and Patreon money
Her twitter was private for the longest time and shes stopped making videos/took down everything apart from one, she doesn't have a patreon.

good for them

Carli would wreck her desu

can someone explain to me the carli renaissance? why is she getting posted so much again?

What’s the story behind her? (And Peterson?)

Her Twitter seems like an intellectual feminist/liberal blog.

>carli renaissance
A hidden store of her videos was rediscovered akin to the exportation of classical art and literature from crumbling Byzantium into the flourishing Italian city states

I like your enthusiasm but that comparaison is close to odious.

Is having JP cuck them a fantasy for the JP fanboy?

Face it kid this is Veeky Forumss golden age of classicized waifus. You have no idea what the ramifications of Carli posting on this board will be, no coincidence it coincides with the shift away from the meme trilogy into Dante and Homer. Carli is Helen/Beatrice

not if I have anything to say about it buddy

>has twatter
>uploads selfies like this
>nose ring
>interested in a typically male thing, but only at a very superficial level
Yeah, she's totally not looking for attention

>no coincidence it coincides
you're trying too hard, m8

I'm poet at heart- you wouldn't understand

>only at a very superficial level
How do you know this?

She has a heavy case of "Whore Face"