just so everyone knows this is what he really lookslike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPSk297QIg
xenosystems.net/kek/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like a Crypto-Jew to me.

He’s gotten old.

yeah theres a bit of a rimbaud phenom here

he had that android aesthetic going on for a while, now he just looks human, all too human

Such a shame, he used to be low key handsome with hair

B A S E D
C H A B O N

I wonder who is behind this post

>Veeky Forums thinks they won't age

wow at least he doesnt look like someone farted on his face anymore

If you eat right, exercise, and don't get too much sun, you can age pretty gracefully. But yes, aging is inevitable.

What did you just say, young man?

Naah, he changed recently.
He looks like this now.

Contra?

BIG
FAT
FELLOWS

LONG
WINDY
ONES

TINY
LITTLE
NAUGHTY
FARTIES

>Such a shame, he used to be low key handsome with hair
So say we all. *sigh*

Reading the Dark Enlightenment depressed me, due to his writing skills suffering immensely. Is his horror stuff good?

erm, my name is Contre.
Contre le Sexisme.

i would deterritorialize her xenodata until shes having nanospasms if u know what i mean

People get old, user.
Are you that retarded twitter user?

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with this crank?

Why is this so funny?

Have you read any of his stuff?
It's really really good.

That retarded twitter user is the real Nick Land, so no, I'm not Nick

Why are you posting gay skeleton smut?

seek help

He looks fine without hair.

Our boy woke af

Kek. Posting more Land tweet kino.

did he do a funny?

Huh, I was under the impression that he was redpilled, guess I have to write him off as a cuck now

What are you talking about?

Back to your containment board retard.

He's clearly implying that if it wasn't for the white colonists (who tried to bring Africa up to Western standards) Africa would have been a futuristic utopia. Unless you're a delusional cuck I can't see why you would hold that position.
Triggered libtard spotted.

Cause it’s true. He transitioned from a cutting edge Western intellectual into a /pol/yp.

>redpill
>Cuck

Just go back to your jingoist brainlet hugbox and stay there, Kekistani.

he's making a joke about african-american delusions you autistic retard

I guess it's not so surprising /pol/tards have to cling onto the achievements of other people that share their skin tone to feel better about themselves if they are this retarded.

>you guys r retards
sick post, retard

In any case, some of the virtues that alt-right prides itselfs on are courage and honesty, and in a political climate of complete hostility to our beliefs we don't need subversive post-modernists like him even if he agrees with us
Go back to tweeting about Trump libcucks

Serious question, have you even read a single book in the last year?

Because you are beginning to recognize that philosophy is a practice inherently developed by and for retarded faggots

Yes, but mostly assorted fiction, I am cautious with reading non-fiction because the well is poisoned

Duh, he is part of nazbol academia with known afro-futurist Kodwo Eshun.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPSk297QIg

He’s retweeting ShadilayForever and WhitesBeautiful. Top cringe. How did he fall so far?

Let him enjoy himself, I bet he is having more fun than he has in decades

>im just pretending to be retarded

I bet he has genuinely embraced Kekistani thinking patterns by now. You cannot stare into the abyss without being influenced by it.

I blame the Veeky Forums autismos that linked him threads about kek and kuk. Since he's into the occult, the cult of kek drew him in like a flytrap. Now he probably lurks /pol/ on the daily.

xenosystems.net/kek/
this entry was the beginning of the end, no thanks to you guys

because kek is a lit thing and so obscure the only way he could have found out about it is someone from here linking him to it

In late 2015 and early 2016, Veeky Forums was the only board that ever had threads about him. I was in those threads when people were linking him kek related threads.

He already broke his brain 20 years ago, this is just another way to degenerate into a biracial augmented tranny prostitute hooked into the pleasuredome

>normal house with throw pillows, rugs and cosy mugs
>one autistic 14yo gamer computer chair

I bet Nick has a tricked out neon-pc with rgb shit everywhere parked in the middle of his wife's otherwise normal home where he listens to synthwave on his headset all day while she's at work and takes care of the kids.

>gamer computer chair
Looks like a regular, higher quality office chair to me.

Pic related is what I would associate with "gamer computer chair".

brainlet.png

which discussion is this from?

Yo my nigga Nick is living the life lmao.

top laff

I bet he listens to hardcore jungle techno while shaking his head violently, bet he has a mean pair of headphones as well. His kids are probably like "Mommy what is daddy doing?".

Stop hating on his swag.

>His kids are probably like "Mommy, daddy is acting really scary again; is he going to hit us?".
FTFY

I'm mirin desu

I think he's a good dad in his own special way.

Why is he having kids in the first place if he argues for faster human extinction?

Imagine being Nick Land's child

that's not a gaming chair m8

Wait, Land gets invited to speak at places? I thought he was just some reclusive lunatic that Veeky Forums turned into a meme.

Low human population would stabilise everything and solve most of our problems.

Breeding is accelerationist.

I wish i was his wife

I wish he was my wife

He and his wife are propagandists for the Chinese government and are regular guests at tsinghua m8

Lick Nand can afford to live in Shanghai with propaganda. He's only shunned back here and only because people cling to the human biodiversity stuff (which he has plenty of fun embracing and making irony of, since public shame in the West means nothing to him).

You'd be surprised at how better fitting the Chinese are for his brand of aggressive and nihilistic capitalism (or, in other words, capitalism). They are both aware and accepting of social inequality to a much larger extent than we do, not seeking equity but actually filling in their individual roles; Chinese people apparently also have no quarrels with biology and would probably CRISPR their way into becoming 2m tall nords (or 2m tall chinks) if they could do it on the cheap. The arrow of capital progression there also points towards progressive retirement of humans with much less damping than our own. It's his wet dream and his discourse helps them project their modes of production onto the West.

This.

What we have in the West, especially in Western Europe, is „Capitalism with a human face“, „Capitalism with Christian values“, „Welfare Capitalism“ ...

Asians don’t acknowledge the worth of human life and utilitarianism to the same extent. They simply have „Capitalism“, without the „higher values“, without the lube. This is where the trends Nick Land describes will be observable first.

I wonder, however, why Nick Land didn’t pick Seoul. This is where the techno-dystopia is most prevalent.

Question: What order should I read Mr Land in? Apparently his newer writings are pretty schizo.

It's going to to be the Chinese century though, Samsung Republic is just along for the ride at best.

>His kids are probably like "Mommy, daddy is acting really scary again; is he going to hit us with the computer case again?".
FTFFY

does anyone know how to reach nick

Because South Korea simply is smaller. South Korea on the same scale as China would be the ultimate empire of post-human, post-culture Capitalism.

And Seoul is its most concentrated form.

Land truly practices what he preaches; he accelerated so fast that his aging did too.

sinodomination is an illusion, like the rest of their trash bridges, mariiio backpacks, and cheating-earned diplomas

SK is too poisoned by Amerikikes with Christianity and circumcision.

How is it an illusion?

idk what you have in mind but im sure if you put up a couple thousand satoshi's he'd take the bait

>His kids are probably like "M0mm3, neo-daddy is acting really scary again; is he going to accelerate the computer case into our faces again?".
FTFY

His old writing was schizotypy. But according to legend a drug overdose rewired his brain. Now he writes more conventional and became rightwing.
Some claim that he is using his new userbase to accelerate even faster and that he's still on the left spectrum. There's many such other stories.

china only produces trash and copyright infringements, when you're number 1 there's nobody ahead of you to steal from

He wears his trousers rolled.

How does one should prepare for the inmminent arrival of Neo China from the future?

That's what they used to say about the Japs as well and the Germans before them. 'Made in Germany' was the 'made in China' back in the day.

China is now at the stage where this mockery is no longer warranted. The only people who scream really hard that China is trash, no big deal and will collapse any moment are scared uninformed Americans.

Great picture. Where can I find more?

He always made time for his students, above and beyond the call of duty. I suspect he's a good dad.

The world still chooses Japanese and German cars and American computer components (both hardware and software) over Chinese pendants.

Try to get what he meant by that, for starters.

image search google

>American computer components
Kek. Talking about Americans and ignorance.

>the world still prefers pagers to mobile phones
>t. you 20 years ago

Sure, they're still on the way up. But the 'lol chinks are trash lmao' meme is simply not true any more.

Meanwhile the US is on the retreat and Europe is a tired old sick man.