What are some good books about persuasion?

What are some good books about persuasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/2015/09/24/the-persuasion-reading-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Propaganda by Bernays

What are some things you could fit in that thigh gap?

filthy jezebelposter

this whore isn't even an 8/10

cool. sounds interesting. i hadnt heard about it

i was thinking more interpersonal persuasion, though. but im writing down that book as well. might read it. ty

persuasion by jane austen
it's literally called persuasion

a piece of a toblerone bar

cuIture of critique
art of the deal
art of thw comeback

Why should I tell you? Convince me.

itt. alt right

but thanks you & because i will genuinely probably read it and if i do, that means youve successfully spread your meme (in the sense the word was originally intended), and you should jump on that opportunity, cuz youre probably a permavirgin (no offence), so spreading memes instead of genes is your best bet

>so spreading memes instead of genes is your best bet

You call me a permavirgin but it's you who's asking for books about how to talk to women instead of going out and learn in practice you FUCKING nerd.

i cant tell if youre trolling or genuinely butthurt lol

lol so no recommendation then

t. scott adams

im interested in reading whatever he's been reading desu

his books might be great too, though. but im hesitant; being a good speaker isnt necessarily synonymous with being a good writer

How to Win Friends and Influence People

yeah i read that one way back, and it permanently changed how i think

im basically looking for other books that are as good as that one

His blog was pretty interesting back during the election. Whether you agree with him or not, you can't deny he gave a bold and surprisingly predictive analysis of the whole thing. Probably his most famous post is "Trump: Clown Genius" or something similar to that. That particular post will give you the gist of his thought.

i will read that, thanks
also, i found THIS particular post by him:
blog.dilbert.com/2015/09/24/the-persuasion-reading-list/

very very very applicable to this thread. probably some suggestions there that a lot of people will find interesting

Stuff by Cialdini
Methods of Persuasion by Kolenda

>it permanently changed how i think
How is it so? I've read it too.

The hair over her skin excites me so, in two ways. Initially I see not body but the hair, it is as if some source of light has come to rest on that skin. That shimmer moves ahead of what is underneath. Never still. Even as she poses it swirls, around each bend and into the pockets of her collarbones and tracing out the lighter tiny below the suit.

I was with a girl, once, with similar hair. Her skin was not yellow or white but a deep golden, the dark blonde of her crown mellowed into a uniform glow, the same color between her thighs as on the round of her delicate shoulders. And she had the same illuminating hair all over. Next I think of how the calluses on my fingers might attempt to depress that hair before reaching the skin. And how my lips might part each leaf so that my tongue might draw new lines. I would smooth the hair down with kisses on the path to kiss her...

well i was like 14 when i read it, so i might be exaggerating its impact somewhat, but just the idea about... always talk about other people. people love talking about themselves, so just pretend your interested. and generally assume no one is interested in hearing about your shit, so just shut up, listen to what they are saying, and then give them some feedback that assures them you understand them on an emotional level. its so fucking easy, and people love it
but yeah, just that. with the exception of family and close friends, i pretty much never talk about myself, and im always (at least pretending to be) interested in whoever im talking to

Thats fucking gay, dude

Her bikini top acts like an optical illusion if you scroll fast.

Persuasion and Rhetoric. By the guy that killed himself.

Actually she's gotta be at least an 8 man. There's nothing immediately off about her.