Describe the world and reality in which you reside

Describe the world and reality in which you reside...

Other urls found in this thread:

wholesalechess.com/shop/chess_supplies/demo_chess_sets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Money for everything !

hell

No one recognizes their guilt and I feel guiltiest for recognizing this

I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts

Where can I get a hanging chessboard? My cat always topples my pieces.

hell is empty and all the demons are here

that chess board is cool tho

What a retarded position

wholesalechess.com/shop/chess_supplies/demo_chess_sets

People think I am a failure, Because I am not achieving anything in life. But I am secretly a God. Life hates me because it it afraid of me. It knows I am the God of all things. And if he stops beating me down for just one second, I will unleash my power and make life into death. So no, I am not a failure. My life is the objectively most painful life of them all. I am justified in my pain and misery.

A whirlwind of aporia

>he
Who hurt you?

also it looks like black started, fucking normies cant'even play chess

A showcase of all that is marvelous, kept under lock and key.

You sound like me at my stupidest.

>Describe the world
shit
>and reality
hell

/pol/ are a bit too liberal for my tastes.

>1.e3 e6 2. a3 Nc6 3. Be2 g5 4. Bd3 g4

I feel the way a chessman must, when the opponent says of it: that piece cannot be moved.

The objective value of a Human being is measured solely by his ability to produce and or accumulate Capital.

The world is a glob of clay which is infinitely warped by time and indefinitely marked by man.
My reality is this belief.

what are you getting at here user? your reality started poorly and is doomed to fail?

Sleep, work, read- full-time dad on part-time basis. Perpetually nagging and incomprehensibly greedy baby moms as a partially successfully distanced backround noise. Also, write a little.
>my 6 yr old is fantastic, however.

Animal. Steel jungles. Fucking, fighting, killing, running. Lifespan is short.

AI looms.

Sometimes I feel like I must be guided by the hand of God, because a person as astoundingly moronic as me couldn't possibly make it through life this far and this easily as I have.

I'm pretty sure it's just a shadowrun alt-canon where the elves and dragons etc haven't arrived yet.
I keep trying to draw metaphysical and physical conclusions from magical observations, even though I know Crowley was right and that's senseless.
My wheels keep spinning.
I can't find ground to anchor myself to anywhere.

You either do everything for yourself and nothing for anyone else, or the other one.

That's it, there's literally no other conceivable option.

Intelligence was a mistake.

the world sometimes let me down
but the reality i reside is 天国

>consciousness
ftfy