This book saved my life

This book saved my life.

Not kidding, as negative as some people here are certainly likely to be. When I read this book, I was a sophomore in high school and I was in a very dark place. I was dealing with issues of depression and motivation; all I could really do was play video games, etc. There was a girl I liked too, and even though I've been trying to lose a little weight, (I'm not morbidly obese or anything, just someone that could stand to lose a pound or two) she really couldn't accept feelings for me and ended up putting me in the friendzone. How did she do it? The Facebook block button. Yeah, cringe, I know. Anyway.

Reading this book changed me. It's a testament I think to the power of YA literature. Spoiler alert now. At the end of the novel, when the girl dies, it made me realize a lot about my own problems. While I had been having suicidal thoughts before, and honestly was afraid that I was a danger to other people in my life, reading what happened made me realize so much. First, people can die at any time. The only one you can look after is yourself. Secondly, relying too much on women, like I did, is a pretty shitty thing all around. You can't really on women for very much, at least not ones in this generation, due to general cultural degradation and whatnot. It isn't even me saying it is the girls fault that she didn't want me. Or that Alexa died in a car crash, possibly a suicide after betraying the main character. The lesson is a lawful neutral. It means that it doesn't matter if it is or isn't... only what you can take from it, using the context to focus on yourself and move forward.

Hope that story helped some other people. Answering any questions.

Also, general YA thread! :)

Dude, blocking somebody isn't putting them in the friend zone. It's just ignoring them and trying to get away from them.

It is so pathetic when guys act like they're owed something by women.

>blocked
>FRIENDzone
Uh try again

Women are vile.
They have poison juices inside of them.
Stay pure, user. Don’t let them corrupt you with their juices.

>It is so pathetic when guys act like they’re owed something by women.

That’s how I feel about women writers. They act like male readers owe them something. We owe them nothing.

Should have killed yourself tbqhwy senpai
Another reason to hate John Green

This.
But it's never too late OP

I wish you read Cioran and killed yourself instead

neck goes here

John stop trying to shill your shit with """"tear-jerker"""" anecdotes about your gay-ass books.

Jesus Christ, John. I mean I could tell you were desperate before but now you shill your novels on Veeky Forums? Is that a joke. Try Tumblr or something.

Hey John when is the next book coming out?

One day I'm gonna write successful shitty YA fiction just so I can shitpost about it on Veeky Forums.

Do I smell pasta?

We hate you John. Posting this makes it worse.

Then unread it

tldr, whats this pasta about?

Men ain't human. The tree of womyn's liberation and empowerment gotta be littered with the blood of Worthless Males. Andy "Walking Dildo" warhol AKA Soulless Rapist does not deserve to live. He is just another incomplete female and nothing more than an abortion as well. :DD. ADA and Eve not ADAM and Eve ok. Praise the Goddess.

Mr too xD

i saw a documentary about valerie solanas a month or 2 ago. that pic is a fucking lie, she was a murderer who made a cult called SCUM and killed tons of innocent men, she claims the zoidac killings too.