So I went around in a book store yesterday and I found it very weird...

So I went around in a book store yesterday and I found it very weird. It was like being inside a digital hard drive and all the books you guys talk about were facing me, I could go and flip through them at any point and see what you're all talking about, whereas in real life I cannot do that without the restrictions of internet stores. I learned about new books that were only memes in my head before, facing me in real time. Veeky Forums all became 'real' ... but it also lost its luster in a way, like all this information and content was no longer to aspire to because I could have it all. I feel book stores are a weird futuristic thing. Its like browsing wikipedia in three dimensions. The concept was totally alien to me (being a millennial) something so old fashioned,somehow seemed like the most futuristic possible place. Have any of you ever been in a book store before and can process these feels?

Wait, is this bait? I'm 26 and have no idea what younger people do with their free time, but did you seriously never entered a bookstore before and only bought stuff online?

Are you schizophrenic or something? No offense

Lmao you tard
Seriously, not even a library?

Different user, I'm 23 and haven't stepped a foot inside a bookstore since I was like 15, why the fuck would I

Wew I just can never look away from that broad in the green cap's face. She has the most unashamedly smug expression. I'd better get used to it.

Nice imagination OP.

I don't know, assuming that you browse Veeky Forums because you enjoy reading, because it's a place full of fucking books.
How are you not even curious?

I lub Aug even though she's a Veeky Forums meme and looks a lil androgynous sometimes but thats okay

I can just download pretty much any book ever written on libgen and I try to minimize leaving my basement as much as possible

Unless you live in a big city, you don't really have real bookstores. And if you live in an non-anglo country, most of the library books are shit or translated into shit.

leaving the house sucks

>Have any of you ever been in a book store before and can process these feels?
Yeah man the first time I was in a bookstore I got a little overwhelmed by the copies of GR, IJ and Ulysses just lying around, made me really unformfratable and also angry angry angry so I asked the roastie near me to do something about it but she didnt work there so then I had to go all the way up to the cashoer also a fucking woman and tell her that they REALLY need to move the meme trilogy but she didn't even know what the meme trilogy was even though that's her job because she's a fucking useless female so took time out of my day to take all the copies down and stack them out of sight behind a bookshelf in the back but touching them left me feeling weird the entire day last time I go into a bookstore

Yo what's the sauce of this foto? Is it from a video?

Something revolving neet-shee, right?

I skimmed this and believed it for a second. 6/10 b8

I wanna put my peen in her veen

I have unironically never bought a single book in my life and I'm weirdly proud of that.

Thanks for warning me

you baited yourself by thinking it was even bait, stick around and maybe you'll into irony

How do you get them, then?

Mostly from the internet.