I'm currently lying in bed on a cold Friday night...

I'm currently lying in bed on a cold Friday night. I'm an ugly subhuman 26 year old an all the Chads and Staceys are out enjoying their youths.

I already have no idea what I'll do on the weekend. It gets more aimless and pointless every week.

I started reading on the origin of species today. I am also 380 pages in to war and peace

I already lift weights. It changes nothing, even when I squatted 4 plate

hang u self blogqueer

>reading tolstoy thrash
if you read russians at least higher your standards

Do you have a job ? Did you go to college ? What was your major ?

>at least higher your standards
American much?

>pepe-sad-frog.jpg

Keep fighting the good fight Londonfrog. And you don't you ever stop posting here, communicating with friends is the most important thing you can do

what is your lookism account

You could be "enjoying" your youth too. It is not really that hard. Your self pity will not help you in any way. Start a new hobby, go for long walks and enjoy the fucking split second you get to live in this existence. Do literally anything.

Hi user, I actually genuinely enjoy these posts and hope you keep doing them. Walk anywhere today? I am pretty depressed too, semester is almost over and my condition has been slowly improving, working on myself, etc - and now I developed some weird skin condition a few months ago which has slowly been whittling away at my eyebrows. Derm has been less than helpful, no luck yet and it's just so fucking annoying that the last part of me which is preventing me from being ugly subhuman is now going to and there's nothing I can do about it. Already have male pattern baldness and am a manlet, like fuck really?

all the best user

The world is but a thing of tears. Put yourself in places you might meet like minded people. Join a bookclub or something. Find your oasis of horror in a desert of boredom.

>And you don't you ever stop posting here
Are you fucking insane? Stop encouraging his fucking shitposting.

If the faggot just killed himself the world would objectively be a better place. He should do it tonight.

>tfw orbitals and maxilla are retruded
>tfw subhuman manlet
its ogre boyos

edgy

OP at least you arent an ugly manlet like me. im ugly khhv brainlet and a dicklet. i dont even read i just come here to bolster my intellectual capacities by internalizing Veeky Forums pseudo intellectual drivel desu. why read tolstoy when you can get a quick green text of tolstoy work?

Got any metaphysics to back up those claims smart guy?
(N.B. epistemology presupposes metaphysics!)

I tried reporting this, hope it works. People like you are a plague, seek help and sympathy elsewhere.

watch the l0de radio hour

Not nice, bad post

Since fucking when did Veeky Forums become anyone's friend? Since when was spending hours in front of a screen a cure for depression? I sincerely hope this post is an ironic trick to bring OP lower because if it's not then chances are you're worse off than he is

This post is almost as bad as mine