/lit Confessions thread

I wrote a zombie Nietzsche story about him stabbing the crap out of his sister. Something about that gore sates some desire, hidden even from me.

sounds gay as fuck

yeah that's real lame dude. hope you deleted it the next morning.

I think I jacked off to a sex scene in an Irvine Welsh novel. I just remember reading a book, jacking off and cumming. I may not have even been reading a sex scene. I was just fucking horny. Probably blew a load at the climax of "The Grand Inquisitor" now that I think about it.

I write poetry in Middle Egyptian Hieroglyphs more than my three other known languages and write under a pseudonym so the crooked, Liberal publishing industry can't see I'm white.

Touché with aLamee
La may

You get chopped up, real quick-like.

Elaborate

Ive spent 500 US on commissioning fanfics.

>I write poetry in Middle Egyptian Hieroglyphs
how did you learn this

Your bellybutton is now a fiddlehead in my ragout.

I began learning when I was 17. It just enthralled me and it became a fun hobby, as I was and still am a paleophile and I thought it was a fun logic game.

I picked up Gardner's Egyptian Grammar and studied for a year or so with supplementary poetry, documents, emails with egyptologists, and time.

>having determination and will to do something fun and useful with your time like learning a language
>meanwhile I am accomplishing nothing with my life so I'll just insult you so I can feel better
ur a fag

>
Stanza is Italian for room? Can an Italian confirm?

yes
t. someone who studied italian for years and speaks with native italians regularly

Thank my confession is that half my books are pro
bably stained by my own blood.

I never look up words when I'm reading a book. I just try to infer what they mean, looking them up just breaks up the flow of the text and doesn't really add much since the meanings can generally be inferred.

Bravo!

I'm the complete opposite, I want my study books to be written like a study bible; several different interpretations of the text, the historical and cultural context, and a included etymology/dictionary for every word.

I think so little people write in hieroglyphics that there’s little reason to care about a pseudonym either way.

For a second I thought you said pedophile