/Dipping Sauce Literature General/

Looking for book reccs according to McDonald's dipping sauces. This one seemed too on the nose, but here it is.

Book and McDonald's dipping sauce template

forgot your sauce brother. looks like a good fit

lol, I approve.

irony was a mistake

The McDonalds shills have gotten really weird lately

Anyone got any ideas for Sweet n' Sour? I'm totally at a loss.

some may say too obvious but i believe it fits. sublime sensual experience maybe

Fuck your template, all I need is two of the S'awesome for my 3 piece chicken tender combo (fries and unsweetened tea).

>not McDonald’s
>book isn’t even about fishing
Pseud

Wait, Did McDonald's change their sweet'n'sour sauce package? Also, when did they start calling it dip rather than sauce.

They did, must have been over a year ago. Imo it tastes metallic now and the mcchicken has gotten smaller. Just go to Wendy's.

Sweet and sour define each other. Nice dude.

What sauce for the Odyssey, Mr. McShill?

>tfw you see tangible evidence of burger's obsession with fast food
I really hope you get nuked.

I'll get you tomorrow, my friend. Keep the thread McAlive

K buddy, I just wanna know what sauce to go with my reading today

I’m not going to go through the trouble of making it

But, L.A. Confidential by James Ellroy and Tangy BBQ

If any of you fucking posts Szec-
*reports thread*

Still hoping for an answer, bru

Thank you for your patience. This is a pairing that I wanted to get right. The Odyssey is a journey through strange lands, replete with exotic creatures. Ultimately, it is a story about coming home, returning to comforts fading from memory--yet the form of them ever present, more a part of our mental structure than in it. This is the tension in the Odyssey: the new and the familiar; the dynamic and uncertain nature of the familiar. We pass from the familiar into the new and return again to a new familiarity, or familiar novelty where we expected home, static and solid, to be. What to make of this? Shall we despair? Or, perhaps, shall we find pleasure, love? To thrive we must look to the latter. No McDonald's dipping sauce embodies this ethos more than McDonald's Habanero Ranch sauce. The tangy taste of Ranch warms our hearts with thoughts of home, childhood. McDonald's Chicken McNuggets with a side of Ranch-- classic. Here it is infused with the exotic, the novel. McDonald's Habenero Ranch dipping sauce is a new familiarity. Rich buttermilk ranch sauce with a mild tartness and strong lingering heat of habanero peppers. We have returned home. Home is not as we remembered it. So much has changed. So much is the same. The rich history, a tart edge, lingering heat of the desire that was and the desire that is new.

Thank you so much, McAnon.

What sauce goes good with Doki Doki Literature Club?