How could you

How could you

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johnrsearle?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=BALbGfjjsbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like she wanted it.

Is it harassement to teach with a boner?

"would you like to see my chinese room" he said

>American Imperialism.

The Chinese room experiment was the most degenerate moment in philosophy

I'm not surprised. Searle has always been absorbed in himself. Now I know it's like innie-chode tier absorbed.

>As an undergraduate at the University of Wisconsin, Searle was secretary of "Students against Joseph McCarthy".

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll be honest you can complain as much as you want about them, but the mere fact that tilelês wear those pants which perfectly outline their asses means they're ok in my book (kinda, at least)

Um yeah it's not like he was trying to hide it either, his smugness about once dominating his own shitty field finally caught up to him. But I'm sure he had a fun time.

HNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

Why are analytics so damn autistic?

I see he's moved on to Filipino Room Experiment

>tfw Derrida won in the end.

high IQ/math brains trying to interact with humans ends badly

It only follows that you'd have to switch it up after being a sex tourist for over half a century

How do we get John Searle to post here?

Lure him with Asian cuties.

twitter.com/johnrsearle?lang=en

What's the story here?

John Searle if you post I'll share more of my qt3.14 Asian gf. C'mon. You know you want to get into that Chinese room.

How small are her tits? I love DFC

>You know you want to get into that Chinese room.

kek

I bet this Ong girl was the worst thot experiment Searle ever undertook

Dat feel when azn gf is hot but you’re also too embarrassed to take her cool places because then everyone knows you’re socially stunted

I decline the question. I chose to develop myself, and through becoming a more complete person acquired the same qualities that attracted her to me.

You must do the same. There are no shortcuts. Funnily enough, that which I became attracted her. She loves me for who I have always been.

You gotta ask: is pussy worth your career? He didn't even get it. As a man, he should recognize when an advance is unwanted and stop. He should then tell this to everyone who comes knocking to disuade the notion of harassment.

"Humans try to attract each other. As soon as I learned that she was not interested, I ceased my advances. If this behavior is legitimately onerous, I accept my punishment, and further propose to arrest every man who is denied a date."

My gf has friends with bfs like you. The best model for your behavior is to be in a state of harrowing physical condition and not say anything. Participate in activities, but don't feel the need to respond. Corresponds to Confucian notion of speaking little and doing much. Back up your actions with words, not the reverse.

I hear ya. Couldn't he get a gookette who isn't cross-eyed?

Fuck, "legitimately odious"*

Why are people so crazy about asian bitches

I don't get it

good neoteny by default

generally feminine and gentle

generally thin

generally hard working immigrant or high class twinkie/banana parents background, so they aren't disgusting loose trash

maybe

but theyre so fucking annoying in general and not really good looking once you get past the "exoticness"

>having the nude maja in your office

Is this the academic equivalent of taking shirtless selfies?

they also have terrible bodies and no asses and they are sexually frigid. when i look at typical asian girls now i usually see a small asian boy who happens to be female. but i'd still fuck them and lick all over them and ruin my life for one. if i haven't jerked off in 6 days i'll do straight up carnie shit for pussy i'll eat nails and glass and stuff if a girl asks

Age better, dat hair, dat skin, dat BMI...
If other races weren’t so fat asians probably wouldn’t be as hot

I brought home a 53 year old Chinese opera singer last night and she had one of THEE tightest bodies I have ever handled.

-Short (makes you feel secure)
-Educated (makes you feel intelligent, or that she is valuable)
-Attractive outside Western standards. This raw beauty we do not understand, and label exotic. The forbidden fruit of that which is not of our tribe is rape bait, or fair game to conquer. Few marry Asian, but many want to fuck Asain.
-Considered gettable, Hollywood framework of attractive White men has a relative hold worldwide.
-Thin
-Feminine features
-Hard working
-Gives extent cultural perspective. Mine got me to read Confucius. Worth.

You talking to the wrong Asians. Women come in a spectrum of attractiveness/ work ethic. A nice butt can come from the gym, but you have to pick the kind of girl who wants to go to the gym. It's nice to have a girl with innate reading comprehension. It's better to have a girl who works for it, and chooses to read.

And sexually frigid? Definitely the wrong ones. I met plenty of qt3.14s when I was in the BDSM scene.

Only good when the are mix raced af. God bless capitalism.
To bad they are fucked up.

I will add the disclaimer: as much as you have to look for a woman who pursues learning and exercise, you have to double down on cautions against materialism. It's stage 4 cancer in South Korea, stage 2 and metastasising in China. Link related:

youtube.com/watch?v=BALbGfjjsbc

Ostensibly a video on the prevalence of fakes in South Korea, it's practically a documentary of a materialist dystopia.

China is almost as bad. Stadiums dedicated to the proletariat with a Gucci store at ground level. You can't make it up.

>searle
>star

Meterialism is fine with me since I’m ugly tbqh. Just want dat hello kitty breh