Writing letters

Do you practice your writing skills by sending letters to inmates? Find a qt and she's guaranteed to respond because she's in prison and no one cares about her anymore. They're also more likely to be interested in reading since it's one of the few avenues of entertainment available to them. Do you have any pen pals in general?

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/

Other urls found in this thread:

meet-an-inmate.com/male/
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/mandy-02037895.html
texastribune.org/library/data/texas-prisons/inmates/mandy-davenport/874114/
law.justia.com/cases/texas/twelfth-court-of-appeals/2016/12-15-00301-cr.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/pamela-w16344.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/crystal-1119237.html
meet-an-inmate.com/men/marvin-09184055.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/laura-02136364.html
mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/01/death-row_inmate_marvin_gabrio_1.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/sabaha-311712.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/sandra-19403871.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tVq_X-lvhsw&list=PL1vQTl1p2l9Yb1QYGrjE_1g7B4y6EIKfM
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/cecillia-1748950.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/barbara-02038833.html
sussex.police.uk/news/crawley-man-jailed-for-manslaughter-of-friend/
sussex.police.uk/news/breaking-news-two-men-given-eight-years-for-hastings-manslaughter/
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/katina-01758042.html
meet-an-inmate.com/men/trashon-a729844.html
documentcloud.org/documents/2696533-Ted-Kaczynski-Math-Tutor.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/starshae-1177742.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me and L'Quisha hold a great rapport.

You could also write to males if that suits your fancy

meet-an-inmate.com/male/

How come so many of them say they're in to books but don't say what books they like?

the same reason you tell girls you have a big dick but you don't send them pictures of it

What would you write to one of these ladies? How do you start this dialogue?

ask 'em what they're in for

wow i kinda got sucked into this

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/mandy-02037895.html

texastribune.org/library/data/texas-prisons/inmates/mandy-davenport/874114/

law.justia.com/cases/texas/twelfth-court-of-appeals/2016/12-15-00301-cr.html

this bitch is in jail for 40 fucking years for dealing meth. not murder, not terrorism, not armed robbery. she has 4 kids.

you burgers are half a step away from chopping thieves' right hands off with swords

Holy shit, I was laughing at some of me for being such fuck ups but that's actually messed up. 40 years for a victimless crime, she must've had a shit lawyer or something. She says it was her first offense too.

>Pamela
>57 year old female
Wut

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/pamela-w16344.html

40 years is a bit excessive but come on, are you really sympathetic? She was probably at it for ages. Wouldn't have been a great a home for her kids either- if you've ever been around meth heads.

>victimless crime
>meth overdoses kill close to 5 thousand people a year in the US alone

>they call me pretty boy

I'm not crying over it or anything but I feel like 40 years is over kill.
True but that's a complex issue that goes past just one junkie peddling shit on the streets. A lot of these people get addicted cause their doctor will prescribe them dangerous pain killers and cut them off after a while.

Three strikes and you're life is over, deal with it.

>its a complex issue therefore we shouldn't punish anyone
gee sorta like murder and theft

I didn't say that you illiterate fuckwit. I said that 40 years is over kill, obviously criminals should be punished.

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/crystal-1119237.html

Wow

Lmao why are they all treating it like a dating service. They must have a preference for the broken and insane grills.

meet-an-inmate.com/men/marvin-09184055.html
>Maximum release date: Execution
Anyone wanna talk to guy on death row?

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/laura-02136364.html

Divine

>murdered and raped a 19 year old girl
>killed her 11 month old daughter
>suspected of killing others
>crime so bad that he's the only person to be given a death sentence in Michigan
>even has his own Wikipedia page
>I am against all violence, murder, pedophiles, stalkers, and two timers. I am honest, true, nice, athletic, blue eyes, protective, and always helpful.
Are these people actively lying or do they just delude themselves?

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/01/death-row_inmate_marvin_gabrio_1.html

"Gabrion returned to court after 25 witnesses testified.
Then, he said: "I'm sorry to be represented by evil shysters in a kangaroo court in a prostitute evil nation that murders its babies by abortion. And I'll be quiet because I'm forced to just as if I was in Nazi Germany. Thank you."

In his case delusion.

> your delusion that permits to kill someone is better than his delusion that permits to kill someone

>When the penalty phase began, Gabrion punched his attorney in the face as jurors looked on.

this man is woke on criminal defense lawyers

Probably just trans.

>hmm

This really interests me because I think it could be a weird way to find a unique human to start a dialogue with, but I am hesitant to do it. I've been interested in serial killers, edgy subjects, and I feel like writing letters to prisoners would be an addition to my interests/research subjects that would make even me feel weird about myself...

I feel you. I'd probably have to be cautious about the type of info I give away and I'd have to set up a PO box or something so they don't know my real address. I'm also not sure how many of these folks are interested in genuine dialogue. I assume it gets pretty lonely in there but a lot of them are asking for "generous" people or looking to be "taken care of" which makes me think that they may prey on the kindness of people to pressure them into sending them stuff.

There are definitely worse hobbies out there though. You don't really have to tell people about it but if you do you could play up the charity aspect of it where you're encouraging the rehabilitation of people or something.

>only in for a dui
>loves to read non-fictions books
>wants to be an aesthetician
Is she /our gal/?

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/sabaha-311712.html

tfw no cute prison gf

theres so much humanity in this post, and the thread itself. beautifully rendered loneliness, desperation... noodle soup for the soul

I don't wish to disagree with you, but do you see people in this thread as desperate and lonely? I mean, people on Veeky Forums should know that communicating with random strangers is nearly always available if you want it. I can only imagine seeking prisoners to speak to fulfills some other kind of interest or desire than merely a longing for conversation or as a response to loneliness...I imagine the prisoners are more desperate and lonely than anyone here.

Yeah there is much to consider about the info you provide them, and what exactly they are interested in. The words you pointed out seem to appear in most of the posts I've read, so you do have to wonder what kind of conversation they are interested in. I'd be mostly interested in story exchanges, perspectives, not heart-to-hearts or long-lasting friendships really.

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/sandra-19403871.html

she's old now but this one was a heartbreaker 10 years ago

this is from a playlist on her youtube channel:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVq_X-lvhsw&list=PL1vQTl1p2l9Yb1QYGrjE_1g7B4y6EIKfM

red heads!

Same here. But my poor soul is too sensitive and I might easily get dragged into deep shit.

I guess I should just try to find a random pen friend instead.

These humans are as unique as you are. You think you'll get something more honest and special than facebook chat, but prison pen pal writing has always been quite a performance.

i should have thought longer on that. i am thinking of the 'air' of everyone involved. by air, i say something like the idea of God, but in his personally encapsulated form. God being.. what? i can only imagine, but can say that there is definitely, because i can smell it, i can say that there is an air i share with you and the lurkers and the inmates. maybe some of us are lonely, maybe others are desperate or a smear of the two, but we are sharing some thing, be it an air or God himself, i dont know. i look at one of the women an user linked to, and i feel closer to God, clouded in our air, and am not saddened, but brough up, and i can feel something in my heart and it says there will always be something in the inmate that makes her as Godly as me, and that maybe if i wrote to her, and she replied, no matter what with, or even why, it would be something that froze the air im talking about and it would be as solid as the paper and the pen.

Ah I think I understand you a bit. We have found ourselves surrounded by something, all enveloped in the same thing, whatever it is, and we are gesturing in this thread, and them by making their listings, thinking about reacting to something we all share a sensitivity to. All moved, to varying degrees, by the same thing.

Writing to a prisoner does seem a bit romantic, but it is probably just like any other kind of correspondence deep-down.

This old bag is guilty of matricide. A regular Demetriana Karamazov.

>"But Ogle ignored his pleas and accelerated the teal Toyota Camry over 60-year-old Sheila Ann >Ogle, dragging her under the vehicle again toward the driveway of her home in the 2200 block of Ballycastle Drive.
>"It was a terrible sound," neighbor Sam Morgan said.
>Then Cecilia Ogle, who according to police records has a history of drug and drunken driving convictions, got out of the car and dragged her mortally wounded mother by the hair, saying, "Mom, what are you doing? Mom!"
>Cecilia Ogle was being held at the Dallas County Jail in lieu of $250,000 bail Friday night. She faces charges of murder, and aggravated assault on a public servant for biting and spitting blood at a Dallas police officer hours after the slaying."

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/cecillia-1748950.html

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/barbara-02038833.html

want to meet a girl who drowned her kids? she's into languages. she could be your study-buddy while you learn Latin

>I will end this with a favorite quotation: "A candle that burns at both ends will not last the night, but Oh! my foes and Ah! my friends it gives a lovely light!"

ideas matter folks

She's got pretty decent taste in movies and show. Also unlike the others, it looks like she actually does read. Seems like a solid lady, aside from the whole killing her mother thing that is.

OK, you don't know anything about that.

There are countless stories how inmates bait for lonely women with classified ads and write exceptionally romantic letters for years (the whole team of authors works on them) only to meet them after the release, get drunk, stay for one night, and ask for some money as a goodbye gift.

The premise discussed ITT is a bit more that “a bit” romantic.

Yeesh, bite my head off. I understand the reality is likely nowhere near beautiful.

>victimless crime

drug dealers make the world a shittier place for their own personal gain. she's lucky she wasn't hung publicly after a week in the pillory

Is that pic from the POV of one of the kids?

>mfw I imagine fucking a woman that crazy

>>/r9k/41681640

plenty of women who write to inmates fall in love with them

I wouldn't bother with any of those ugly cunts.

meanwhile you get 8 years for killing someone in bongland
sussex.police.uk/news/crawley-man-jailed-for-manslaughter-of-friend/
>stabbed friend with kitchen knife, killing him
sussex.police.uk/news/breaking-news-two-men-given-eight-years-for-hastings-manslaughter/
>punched someone and their head hit the pavement, killing them

8 years in a hotel, out in 4 for taking a life
kek

She seems nice

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/katina-01758042.html

underrated

Life is too short to waste a second on these pieces of shit.

Must've been Florida. The drug laws there are very Draconian. No mercy at all.

God-Tier: Writing to the Unibomber

Good-Tier: Writing to incarcerated ideologues and radicals that aren't the Unibomber

Standard-Tier: Writing to incarcerated family members

Beta-Suicide-Tier: Writing to incarcerated roasties.

>put the babies in the tub, with the water running
>leave

o dear

Manslaughter carries a lesser sentence than murder.

this is exploitative and sociopathic, you should be ashamed

>ashamed

>taking the time out of your day to write to lonely inmates is exploitative and sociopathic
hmmm...really makes you think

haha this is great.

If I were single I would have a wonderful time in this brave new world.

>Listens to The Killers
Very clever, Barbara

did you not read any of my post?

>not even inmate girls like you
I just want to die

>name your kid Trashon
>he's trash
that is some foresight

meet-an-inmate.com/men/trashon-a729844.html

>On Sept. 12, 2015, Autman shot Emilio Garcia of Oregon in the 1300 block of Kelsey Avenue.
>In all, Autman pleaded guilty to felonious assault, six counts of having weapons under disability, carrying a concealed weapon, tampering with evidence, three counts of theft of drugs, two counts of improperly discharging a firearm into a habitation, harassment with a bodily substance, trafficking in heroin, possession of heroin, trafficking in cocaine, possession of cocaine, aggravated possession of drugs, possession of drugs, obstructing official business, illegal use of drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct, and assault.

>tfw the Unabomber will respond to your letters if he finds you worthy
documentcloud.org/documents/2696533-Ted-Kaczynski-Math-Tutor.html

he is dead retard

Kek

Me on the left.

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/starshae-1177742.html

I thought this was a nignog until I read race: Italian and then noticed she actually has light skin. crazy.

>6'0
I'm gonna stay far away from that

I just send the pic tho, I don't even bother telling them. Then I'm like oops lol didn't mean to send it. What do u think? ;)

That's what Yeats would have done

Why has no one posted this?

fuck drug dealers. DUERTE NOW!

Why are so many of them actually hot?

Because you're the only one banal enough to find it interesting.

55 please

Blame republicans, 40y is fucking overkill. What a waste of money and resources. If she was some drug lord mastermind i would understand but she was probably some random ass dealer. Now her kids grow up without a mom and probably end up getting into trouble because of the emotional problems. What a fucking waste of tax payer money.

It was an accident apparently. She only got manslaughter.

rolling

>what a waste of taxpayer money
Why do you think they allow it to happen? The prisons provide nearly free, unpaid labour to major companies. It's a massive business.

The money wasted on sending her for 40 fucking years to prisom could be used for the rehabilitation of dozens of people including her. What a fucking shitshow.

yeah having a single mom on meth is so much better than having her ass in prison

Apparently indeed

This- the kids are probably better off

How does someone that brutally murdered her own mother get as much time as someone that sold meth? Seems kimd of retarded.

Do you know any meth-heads? My dad smokes it quite a fair bit and he's fine. A part from one time he attacked me because he thought I said some bad shit. People just have different temperaments with that stuff.

The bitch should be rehab not wasting tax money for 40 years. It's a waste of time and money.

one day your dad is going to murder you for not giving sucking of his dealer with your little twink mouth in order to get a discounted gram and he will murder you. you are not going to die of old age, in a comfy bed with the woman you have loved for 50 years. you will be murdered by your father over a matter of 20 dollars.

a bullet is like 3 cents right

>Apart from one time he attacked me because he thought I said some bad shit
Enough said.

Actually a couple of my relatives are meth addicts and they're pretty fucked up. Never held a job, constantly threatening suicide (also attempting it) in order to extort money from the family. My aunt lives in her son's tiny shed because she refuses to help him pay his rent. He grew up sleeping on stranger's couches.

It's fucking bullshit is what it is. We need justice reform. Put that women on rehab for a couple of years and give her some community college classes and she can sustain herself and change her life. Instead we get a wasted life and throw tax money at a hole.

Im not a bleeding heart, i support death penalty. I support justice.There are disgusting people that do disgusting things and tough justice is needed. But putting someone in jail for 40 fucking years for doing stupid shit like being a local dealer, when instead there better and cheaper ways to solve the issue is downright fucking retarded. It is just a waste all around. Fucking ridiculous, what a shitshow.

I dont wanna live in that society. Death penalty is for the worst of the worst. Not for some retarded local dealer. That type of behavior would spin out of control and become authoritarian. That's not America. Go to some dictatorship shithole if you wanna live like that.

I never understood why they don't just use a gun instead of expensive lethal injection. Surely a bullet to the head can't be that much more painful. Probably has something to do with the psychological effect on the executioner.

lethal injections were supposed to be "more humane" but just end up being botched a TON. there's a good more perfect from radio lab about it