Wot? on your mind??

write what
is
on your mind

girls capturing themselves on videos for instagram stories throughout their entire eventless days will be the death of my sanity

Who's that anime babe?

Not a character, but a piece of art from Kushinov Ilya.

Why? Just lonely or is it some weird creepy reason?

i really dont want to catch up in the class i blew off this semester.

delete ig

you know the most retarded and uninteresting “i’m doing this weird thing” while dancing alone in their houses in front of the mirror for their followers

They've captured the essence of what it is to be a writer without words.

instagram stories/snapchat/vine are the true dante purgatory experience. few admit this.

>Not a character, but a piece of art from Kushinov Ilya.
Can you imagine having the power of creating waifus at will? That man has the power of controlling the entire world if he wants to.

do you guys love it when girls go “???” a friend told me he literally hurts inside

ignorance is sexy

I've come to see why so many of you dislike Fatalism. In a sense, it is true, but using causality as your excuse to throw in the towel for all exploration of thought seems silly. There's a kind of self-confirming logic behind it that appears invulnerable, but when the response is to continue acting as if your actions have substance, the idea is flimsy. Do you know what I mean? I feel that this is a big danger to thought: Those world views that disregard all thinking as superfluous and leave you feeling drained. Whenever you make an observation, there's a little voice in your head going "Doesn't matter". Isn't that odd? How should you know? I can't think of a faster way to make yourself unhappy than by adopting a thought pattern like that.

Anyways, I'm done with all that, and finally getting back to my books.

Sodas are refreshing

I am a homosexual male. Thank you.

I'm cold as fuuuck

If God takes life he's an Indian giver

ive gone from having wild, delusionally ambitious dreams as a teenager, to hoping for rare excellence and success, to worrying about even making it as a mediocrity. i hope you guys are worthy enough to sustain your own dreams

My dream was to be an astronaut.
I had the grades, and the fitness, but I found out I don't have depth perception and that's an instant disqualifier.

I need new dreams.

deep sea exploration

That's mostly robots these days. I just wanted to be an explorer, at the forefront of human discovery. I wanted to experience it personally.

that sucks user. but hey, at least you made it part of the way?

Silly girls are best girls. It's well known.

read the anaximander fragment

Nah I dropped out of my degree program (lack of interest outside of space context) and I've been doing a faggoty self destructive hedonistic thing for a while now.

Getting kind of bored of it tho desu. I might try to get into cryptography

This one?

Having a bit of trouble getting over Gass's RIP. This must be what norms feel like when one of their celebs dies...

What a foul taste rejection has. It sits chalky with a bitter taste to pucker my lips as if a kiss is desired. Alas, in clear context, a kiss does not await me. Rejection merely teases me by forcing me to ask for a peck with a vacant response. If only resilience might hold my nose and convince me to swallow my pride, perhaps I would not be here wallowing for an unfortunate occasion. Others who share my predicament might be green with envy towards the opposing court — maybe even red, full of rage. But I remain so blue, a blue that is lukewarm in tone, for I cannot say I am so devastated that I am a depressed fellow. I am just discouraged, beat up, in a slump. To no one is being dirty desirable with knees and palms coated with a crusted, dried mud. As my blue, the mud is lukewarm as well. Rejection is not fun, but it is not the end either, I suppose. Perhaps feeling blue, being down in mud is only lukewarm because I know that is not my finish. Even an unanswered kiss might warrant a woman to steal it from me. If so, take my cloak and my hood. I don’t feel like I hold a lot anyhow. I'd receive much more with a kiss stolen.

Moved out, strange feelings.

I'm saying this 95% unironically, I have a five hundred word essay due this wednesday and I'm freaking the fuck out about it to the point where I can't enjoy anything.
It's absolutely fucking mindboggling how easily this site has become to troll in recent years. People don't even use the word troll anymore. It's we've flat out forgotten that people can hold wrong opinions on purpose in order to farm (you)s.
There is zero difference between someone who is ironically pretending to be a redditor and an actual redditor. Most redditors pretend to ironically pretend to be redditors while actually being a redditor. All need to be shunned.
Elitism is the only path that leads to quality. It is the backbone of any worthwhile culture.
I've been in dozens of arguments that basically devolve into spamming brainlet wojacks at each other. The only time I've soundly outright won an argument with these abhorrent tactics I was flat out dead wrong. One time I got someone so frustrated that they started rabidly shitposting and then I reported them and their post got deleted and they probably got banned. The one day I had it in me to write genuine posts where I admitted mistakes and tried to reach a mutual understanding; longform semi-intelligent discussion it actually worked really fucking well and I got people to agree with me. The moment you insult someone their brain shuts off and they no longer care whether or not their right. They just want to see you lose.
Insults on this website can't hurt you unless you believe that they're true on some level.
For the longest time I've avoided consuming any media whatsoever because every single good idea I see is one that I can't blatantly use. I didn't realize that the complete reverse of this is true.
I've been very happy and content for a long time. It's really annoying to hear normies act like everyone is secretly miserable.
I want to fuck this mineral collection.

That album fucking sucks. Rides entirely on waifu-bait.

>The moment you insult someone their brain shuts off and they no longer care whether or not their right. They just want to see you lose.
The problem isn't that, but that they are always the same insults.

wtc qt lit gf

Very happy and I want exist

I die inside when grills like sports/use “dude” tbqh

Lost and found bin at your local mall