Fascist Literature

Post books that are either explictly or implictly fascist.

Other urls found in this thread:

spreaker.com/user/kulturkampf/kulturkampf-episode-56-revolt-against-th
twitter.com/AnonBabble

paglia sexual personae

evola wasnt a fascist you dumb fuck

Fascism is an obscure term, and I defined it in my in way that makes him one ;)

That's not even remotely fascist. It's barely even right wing.

it makes sense in my mind. it’s true and immediate and intuitive thus fascist

Isn't fascism a particular economic and political system?

Being and Time.

it’s a violent expression of impulses that are usually tamed in every society by routine and bourgeois etiquette. that brought fascism to power. young, elite boys from italian rich families dying to feel romantic for a second

i have a prof that said milton helped hitler into power

He's racist, sexist, puts a lot of emphasis on irrationality and influenced several (neo-)fascists. Just because he doesn't use the word doesn't mean he is no fascist.

antifa?

the real fascists

You sound like you're a boring person in real life, the kind of a person that would go to a stand up comedy show and be there picking up ambiguous offensive lines from the jokes of the comedian instead of having a laugh.
Really, just because an author touches some topics that had become taboo after ww2 it doesn't mean that they are the personification of evil. You are ridiculous, anti intellectual, and probably a very sad individual.

I'm partial to "fascism" as a term and skeptical about its general relevance to what we're doing now, but Evola is a good starting point and has written many seminal works on the jewish problem. If you're a white guy who likes Evola or maybe isn't presently much of a reader, the best podcast on the net, Kulturkampf, did their latest show on Evola's Revolt:

spreaker.com/user/kulturkampf/kulturkampf-episode-56-revolt-against-th

I find Evola's esoteric ideas and his ancient history stuff the most interesting, and think other white men will too since a lot of the other stuff is politically outdated and hard to connect with. I'll also put Yockey's Imperium out there, but harbor much of the same minor misgivings about that as well. It's long-winded.

A more updated work I'd recommend, though obviously not "fascist," is pic related.

Gentile, Sorel, Carlyle are must reads.
(You)

The Birth of Fascist Ideology
On Pain (Junger)
Decline of the West
The Futurist Manifesto
For My Legionaries
The End of Laissez-Faire
Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money

he described himself as a super-fascist

>Carlyle
>fascist

Please stop.

why does everything in the world deteriorate into politics?

or is it that politics takes everything in the world and attaches it to itself

fascism is modern you retard, the book is literally called revolt against the MODERN world

I expected complaints about Sorel, if anything.

He hasn't read any Carlyle, either that or he's retarded to not see how Carlyle relates to fascism.

Read Aristotle you fucking pleb, he explains this.

Honestly, read the talmud

I don't think you understand fascism to be honest. If you really need to perceive it through the lens of critical theory you are still doing it wrong. The ones you call fascists tend to be very strongly supported by the working class, where as the ideological marxists tend to almost exclusively be made up of bourgeoisie and their children.

He was a lot of the things you describe him as, but that does not make him a "fascist". Believe it or not fascism has a more complicated meaning than "the bad guy they taught me about in school and on TV", just as "marxist" doesn't exclusively mean upper middle class college students looking for handouts.

That the old definition of fascism, the main academic definition of fascism for the last 25 years has been the one proposed by Roger Griffin as fascism as a paligenetic nomos creating movement.

see: Roger Griffin (Modernism and Fascism: The Sense of a Beginning under Mussolini and Hitler) and (the nature of Fascism.)

holy shit you read the wikipedia summary on evola and now you can give him arbitrary labels good on you man

Doesn't Griffin himself acknowledge Stanley Payne having a better definition of fascism than himself.

*orders a copy of "Revolt Against the Modern World" from amazon dot com with free next day delivery by drone*

>tradition means being angry at technology
it doesn't

>Associating Evola's modernity with technological progression
How did you even come to this reading?

He's a self described super-fascist

Sex and Character

This. Nothing makes the jew seem less chosen and more batshit insane than a reading from the talmud.

Yukio Mishima, Especially the play My Freind Adolf Hitler.

I find this kind of thing funny, reading Industrial Society and its Future by torrent I thought was Ironic as well.

>You sound like you're a boring person in real life
Is jerking off to some hinduboo "intellectual" all it takes to make someone exciting to you?

is that what he said?