Hi Veeky Forums. What are some classic truisms/myths often found in popular culture? It can be shown through literature...

Hi Veeky Forums. What are some classic truisms/myths often found in popular culture? It can be shown through literature, film, television, etc. I'm writing a paper on this concept, and need one to analyse a specific truism/myth. "Money doesn't buy happiness" is in the lines of what I am talking about.

Jezebels

holy fuk

To expand on this, one of the examples used was "stupid is as stupid does" in Forrest Gump. Another that I mentioned in the OP "Money doesn't Buy Happiness" connected this theme to The Great Gatsby.

gib me small breasted gf pls

God exists

What's the name of those girl? It's for a research.

If god existed, you would be fucking these girls, or ones similar to them. And don't say "it's for research", that's such a faggoty Reddit thing to do.

All are but parts of one stupendous whole, Whose body Nature is, and God the soul.

Hope springs eternal in the human breast: Man never is, but always to be blest.

This isn't a pop culture board, you'll get literary quotes that usually aren't popular amoung commoners. I'll post a few anyway

I want my spermies in the womb of bae on the left

The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies

one race, the human race

A truth that's told with bad intent Beats all the lies you can invent

If op pic ain't the, er, embodiment of the argument from design, i don't know what is.

This is an Orthodox board child, enjoy your stay but have respect for the LORD God

Suppose God is a sadist, and the only reason you exist is because he gets a perverse sexual thrill from your misery?

Left girl is starving herself. Look at her arms and miniature torso. Zero muscle. She's going to balloon up within a few years. Girl on the right is a genetic winner.

Fuck your homework, jezebelposting OP.

"Why did you bring out here in the desert just to kill us?"

Distrust of the goodness of God is the great temptation in the spiritual life, of which the Exodus provides the paradigm

this does not at all belong here

>"Money doesn't buy happiness"
But it doesn't.

What kind of sick, twisted man would look at that picture and be attracted towards the flat chested one?

who even fucks girls like these? non-existent 6'5 multibillionaire adonis-types?

be honest Veeky Forums, would you read as much as you do, if you spent your whole day getting your dick sucked by girls like that?

The ones who make them laugh

arabs

I dont think you realize it, but this is a Christian board.

Handsome men can do no wrong.

Depends on how able or willing they are to leverage their looks for social/financial ascension. A lot of them have low self-esteem despite their attractiveness and date below their level without even realizing it.

Source: my sister is on that level of attractiveness and her boyfriend is an unemployed deadbeat.

It would probably get tiring after a while.

The last temptation is the greatest treason
To do the right thing for the wrong reason.
>T.S. Eliot

true

I'd probably read more desu, less time looking at jezebels on Veeky Forums

Wanting something is often more fun than having it.

The value of sex goes down after I have it. Same with money. If I got laid more I’d probably ascend and read a book a day

are you sure your sister isn't also an unemployed deadbeat?

She got a cuter face and I prefer melanin. why it matter? das good when we like different things

>What kind of sick, twisted man would look at that picture and be attracted towards the flat chested one?
looks like she might have a bigger bunda

bruh that ass could solve world hunger

don't sell yourself short before you even get to market bb

>bruh
Go back to r/blackpeopletwitter you complete faggot

i'm sorry the META irony escaped you

It's different when girls are unemployed.

She's a Christian, not a slut.
Nutt in her butt.

This is true

They exist to make my faith stronger