Is it "vee." or "five."?

Is it "vee." or "five."?

Fivee

it's JR

vidot

It's a V and a five at the same time.

The woman in the book is NAMED FIVE REEEEEEEEEEE

Five period

Bite your lower lip and let out a little Pynchonic grunt.

V is a five you moron

I believe it's pronounced "VEE PERIOD"

its "V."
make of it what you will

V is for Vagina

I'm struggling to imagine what that would sound like.

You're a fucking moron, OP. It's "upside down lambda."

Would a German pronounce it "W"?

Turn V Gundam

On a shit difficulty scale of 0 being falls out of your asshole and 10 being death by pucker, imagine a shitting around a 4

Now imagine the soft low uncomfortable assertion you make in the Walmart bathroom to announce your shit while 3 others wait in line for their turn, ever listening to the shit symphony.

Pynchon a loaf

'foul' (light on the L)

It's a garbage book is what it is.
Wasted fucking time.
Never reading fiction recommended by lit, ever again.

So why are you here?

Aside from the fact that there's not a single redeemable character, what did (you) specifically hate? Curious. Because personally I think it's an amazing book although I don't recall ever personally recommending it..

Could there be a more feminine letter? Inb4 Q

their all pretty gay tbqhwyf

I think V is quite masculine because it takes the masculine mentality of challenge and difficulty, gall, nerve, pride and tinkering to make the V balance like that

but yes, it is 'open' and inviting, it is like a container, for holding, yea, vagina, venus, standing up there V all sexy, seductive, sensually, as if the weight of the legs were legs, and enough to pull down on either side and split it all open

While you and this post are stupid, I could imagine V being both a phallic and yonic symbol