Who are the lit/core/ poets?

Who are the lit/core/ poets?

Byron was a chad, we're Keats, the nervous Greekboo

I thought we were Coleridge, the talented drug addicts crippled by self-doubt.

we're bukowski
untalented drag addicts crippled by narcissism

Byron was not a chad, I like his poetry, but he was short and ugly as hell, he had his portraits heavily embellished

>ugly as hell
>was literally don juan

I thought we were Rimbaud, autistic, homosexual and talented young lads who intoxicate themselves to discover the truth.

>untalented

Speak for yourself nigga.

Keats, young Auden, Stevens, Ashbery, Robert Duncan, Drew Gardner, Ben Lerner

Don't come to lit often but it seems mostly like a mix of rimbauds and probably a lot of bukowski and pedophile ass ginsbergs

Nael

>Veeky Forums isn't dante
>Dante's courtly love for Beatrice continued for nine years, before the pair finally met again. This meeting occurred in a street of Florence, which she walked along dressed in white and accompanied by two older women. She turned and greeted him, her salutation filling him with such joy that he retreated to his room to think about her.

Wish I could read Italian desu could any Italyfags be honest with me about comparison with the Longfellow translation?

All the queer ones

Veeky Forums can't into poetry, that much is known.

Rimbaud is the board poet exclusively because of gay pedos.

Imma make this board a poetry board by this time next year

I DON'T KNOW FRENCH CUNT

Five shilling says you shan't Higgins

I only have three quarks

I gotcha back user.

Why don't you read English poets or in whatever language you know? Or poems in translation. The >translated poetry thing is a meme.

There was a pretty good thread on the nature of translate poetry earlier this week. I don't know if you caught it, but I rather enjoyed the whole thing.

I didn't see it, no. I've read Benjamin's essays on translation though, it's an interesting topic.

Orpheus

Kipling is my boi.

Dante's too good for us tbqh.

first celebrity

Goethe.