COLABRATIVE NOBLE

ok so the plot is there is no plot

the novel has dozens of different characters

all are Veeky Forums users in the same city

every chapter takes the perspective of a different user

the entire story takes place in a single day

scenes intermesh and take different prospectives.

taking this post as a sample of your writing, i don't think you need any collaboration to write something with no plot.

Roy: Hey guys, whats going on?

Wow that Super Mario Odyssey screenshot looks really impressive

Steve: Anyone want a chimichanga?

Alexandria: I am thinking of going to the botanical gardens today, anyone want to come with?

Charles: I might be down with that actually, I might grove with that. What time are you thinking of going Alex?

Roy: I was thinking of going to the mall, gotta do some christmas shopping, anyone wanna come with?

Alexandria: Im thinking around 2 pm. We can find a hot pretzel cart around the corner and eat them while we walk through the park.

Steve: I will go to the mall with your Roy, as long as we can stop at TacoLord, what time are you thinking of going?

Charles: Ok, cool, cool, yeah, lets do it, im down, im in, im game, its go time, heck yea, uck yea.

Roy: How long do you think you will be at the gardens? We will meet you there

gay

Alexandria: I dont know, my friend Maya works there and we can go hang out in this closed off green house section, and all the employees just go chill in there and trip out and stuff, wandering around with venus fly traps and bonzai trees, laying on these smooth garden stones listening to music and just having interesting conversation. Sooo, we will probably be there for a while, and then see if theres anything going on tonight...you know... party wise

Barbara walked across the street into the cafe lounge and sat down on a big comfy chair looking out the window at the people passing by. She saw a happy family walk by, man and wife with their two little boys, smiling and laughing with cheer and joy. And a bit beyond them, a group of young girls, forming their protective circle, catching up from or preparing to be on the stalk, on the prowl. 'Why cant I find love?' she thought to herself, while turning to look toward the menu.

The Frappomochochino latte with whipped cream was her usual go to favorite but for some reason she had the urge to switch things up.

Barbara got up, adjusted herself, and headed to the counter to order her concoction. Just then a janitor bursts through the door, "Scuse me mam, heard theres a serious leak in the bathroom...everyone alright? scuse, pardon me"

A customer walked out of the bathroom towards Barb and the janitor, "its really clogged, and smells quite bad...must have been all the coffee".

"Yeah", said the janitor, "this is the most popular store in the mall we get calls for clogs in"

"Actually", he said, "it might be here and tied with the burger joint, which is real surprising I bet right, most people would have thought it would be mexican, but nope, at least not according to this admittedly small sample size, but if you will excuse me fellows, a gunked up hole needs my attention. And you know what they say about duty calling", and with that he tipped his cap and made his way to the lavatory.

Alexandria: Alright guys, do you want a ride with me? Im going to call up Chrys and see if she will give me a ride, and then we can swoop you up Char

Charles: Yea Yea, just hit my telly, you already know what to do, you already know what is this, what this be, betch, ya fuckin betch, yo I just gotta charge my phone so take yours time ight?

Alexandria: Ha, you fucking clown, we will text you when we are outside, in like an hour, bring some water.

Charles: You dont gotta tell me to bring some water like your my mom, ya bitch, heh, ive got a dope ass bpa free bottle I bring every ya dummy, dont fucking blow up my spot like that you ratty cunt, dont try to belittle me, im a man you stupid whore, peace

Alexandria: Whatever you say dicklord, just dont keep us waiting out front or you are definitely paying more for gas.

Charles: more like paying more for that ass... biiiiitch

Alexandria: Alright, we outere

Alexandria walked to her car in the silent summer rain, in the silent sun shower she walked toward her 2013 bright red Camero.

Jerry: *unzips dick*

Alexandria: Ok, so you can pick me up and give us a ride?

Chrysanthemum: Yasss biiiittchhhh, slaayyyyy biittchhh, we gonna be all up in dem botantical gardensss baeeeee, gunna take sooo manny selffiessss beettchhh

Alexandria enters her car and takes a deep breath while rubbing her fingers up and down the smooth fabric. She turns on her car, and then her windshield wipers, and then puts her phone back in her purse, exchanging it for her birthcontrol pill, and a canister of makeup.

She looked in her rear view mirror and then placed the makeup back in her bag, closed her eyes and took another deep breath.

She thought about Johnny, and Kyle, and Stephen, and Craig, and Erik, and Eric, and Jason, and Ralph, and Kevin, she thought about their bodies and cocks and gifts, one by one in succession, and then she would cycle back around, and debate where they stood in ranking.

"humm" she sighed, "if only", she said.

Jerry, a middle aged contractor and life long resident of the town of ___________ was on lunch break when he caught sight of a lovely figure in a white summer dress make her way through the foggy mist.

He quickly moved some papers and tools from off the passenger seat and placed his sandwich down, wiping his mouth on his shirt sleeve, and de crumbing his fingers on the floor.

"hole-eeee sheeeet, who the fuck is this fine little mama...what the fuck... she is a total babe, holy shit... fuck yeah..."

Jerry began to wipe his hands on his trousers more vigorously now as he was struck with the realization he may never see this mythically beautiful creature just grace his path again.

Before quickly realizing, actually, there are soooo many hot chicks. But still, there was something different about this one, something more special. And so he began to unzip his dick.

Jerry: holy shit, holy shit.. open bob and vagene, open bob and vagene, I repeat, copy that...copy that...I repeat.... please... bend over... bend over... fuck wheres my phone

Jerry: weve got a 2-4-9er in progress...we're gonna need backup...we're gonna need a bigger boat...I repeated, weve got a 69er, in progress, heavy artillary, bombshell, the way shes out standing in the rain warrants a closer look, and every cell in my body becomes arrested

Jerry, holding, himself, in one hand, and his phone in the other, rolls down the window and zooms his camerea onto her and presses record. Alexandria gets off the phone with Chrys and enters her car as Jerrys phone begins to ring.

Bill: Hey, Jerry, where're you at cheif? Lunchbreak is over, everyones back at the work site.

Jerry: Oh, jeez... yeah Bill the line at the deli was real long and the rain and the traffic and had a little trouble with the stomach if you know what I mean, took a gnasty gnarly shit at the coffee place, come on man, to man, im sure you understand, I will be right on my way, and I will do clean up my self tonight and stay late if I have to.

Bill: Naw, Naw, thats alright there now Jer, youre a good man, youre a good worker, who am I to argue with Nature, she works in mysterious ways, just, try to be a bit better with scheduling from now on Jerry, its not fair to the other guys, if you are always strolling around late and what have we, I can't be any lighter on you just because your marrying my daughter.

Jerry: You got it skip, i'll be right on my way, won't happen again champ.

Alex could hear a GUAK GUAK GUAK GUAK coming from the bathroom.

(as alexandria is driving out of the parking lot she passes jerry, and sees him recording her, so goes to confront him, jerry argues in the public world his camera is just like his eye, and mind, and anything he sees can be stored, so its not much different to use phone, eventually panics and doesnt want to get the cops called for sexual harresment, as she is writing down his license plate and everything, so he throws her in the back of his truck, rolls her up in some carpet and duct tapes her mouth, and then heads off to the work site)

Roy: Hey Amy, want to go to the mall with me and Steve?

Amy: Hmm, maybe, how long are you guys planning on staying? Can we go to Applebees? Can Bryce come?

Roy: Yeah, we can get some beers at the bees, and some burgers, with some buds, yeah that sounds great, probably only gonna be there for like 2 or 3 hours or something

Amy: Alrght cool, I just have to take a shower and shit and then I will head over

Roy: Alright, peace out homie, bring your bowling shoes, just in case we go bowling after.

Amy: Alrght, maybe...might just drink beers, eat popcorn and watch if you guys go bowling, or me and Bryce might just go to the arcade.

Roy: Damn...good call, maybe we will just do that, or both....think about it....let it stew while on stool.

Amy: haha, alright, peace bro

Roy, Steve, Amy, and Bryce arrived at the mall in a mini van and pulled toward the end by the movie theatre, and entrance closest to the department store.

Amy: Wow...I...

Steve: What is it Amy?

Amy: I...uh...its ... nothing.. its nothing, I .. just, I just.... I am so silly and crazy for saying this,,, but.. hah...uhhh, ummm.. im just... im kinda really horny... sitting between all this testosterone...and all...before we go in..do you guys wanna park at the end of the parking lot and take turns pounding my tight little girl holes....I know this is crazy and I cant believe im saying this or doing this... but... would you guys want to fuck my pretty asshole hard and cum deep within me?

Bryce: Uh...ummmmm...babe..?...what the fuck?? I thought we were kind of a thing....

Amy: dude....you know sex is meaningless nothing... it is no different than eating together, or sleeping,...or riding a bike... its... its just like itching a friends scratch,,,if...if his arms were in a cast...

Steve and Roy turned to one another.

Roy: I mean...I guess im down...it would be hard to turn that down...

Bryce: Dude...what the fuck.... there is no way this is happening, Amy we need to talk about this shit

Amy: You can go in and wait for us, im sure we wont be that long

Bryce: No! Fuck no! Get the fuck out of the car right now, were gonna talk about this shit

Amy: Fuck...Bryce, I shouldn't even have invited you then, I thought you really wouldnt think anything of it...I thought you were progressive and shit...

Steve: Yo Bryce, im sorry, but im gonna have to ask you to lower your voice and get out of the car, you cant be yelling at her that way.. we will meet you inside and talk about it...it was a crazy idea...we will all just go inside

Roy: Wait.. woah woah,,, wait here Steve...lets not make any brash decisions here...lets give it a little more time to think things through...I think at least that is , I think the appropriate course of action, the a method the proper protocal in this situation dont you think, Steve....

Amy: Bryce just stop being a fucking pussy and fuck me... its not a big deal, they are your friends, they have meaty flaps of skin, just like you do...maybe even bigger... its not a big deal you baby... a one time thing, and then as if it never happened... all the days we have had, and all the days to come... and then here is this one, and we are just sitting here...and we can do almost anything and it really wouldnt matter... I want to cum right now, I need to cum... right now... hard.... and the thought of all these arms clawing for my body, rubbing and licking me all over, pure hot desire from 3 seperate sources all mysteriously converging and convulging, tickling me all over, sucking on my clit and shit... I want dicks all over in me hard and hast and sloppy wetness everywhere....dont you want to get lost in this exctasy with me... just for this simple day...and then there are all the rest?

Roy: im cool with this as long as our cocks dont touch and you guys dont look at my face, my asshole, or my balls

Amy: I just want to feel completely safe for once, I just want to feel like everything else in the world has dissapeared

Bryce put his forehead in his hands and began to silently cry.

Bryce: Let me just think about it for a minute...what the fuck, man...what the fuck...

Bryce: Amy I love you...I thought we were gonna get married...what the fuck is this shit

Amy: I told you, its not a big deal, its just this one time only, I swear

Bryce: I feel like I hardly know you...you met my parents and everything.... but ok... whatever...Steve, pull over behind those dumpsters, Amy...start taking off your clothes...

Bryce wanted to say "you cunt" or "you dirty whote", or both, but he did not.

Charles got out of the bath, spit into the garbage can, started to head out the door and then came back, lifted the garbage can up and blew a snot rocket into it, then headed to his bedroom, looking in his closet for the outfit he would wear to the gardens, when Chrys's name appeared ringing on his phone.

Charles: Hello?

Chrysanthemum: Hey Chacha, have you heard from Alex? I was supposed to pick her up and then you, but shes not at her apartment.

Charles: No, I was just getting ready, haven't heard from her...you try her phone, or social media?

Chrysanthemum: Yea, shes been inactive for the past hour.

Charles: Weird... im gonna finish getting ready and then see what I can find out.

Chrysanthemum: Alright, I will head over to your place

*forgetting to hang up
Charles: Man, Chrysanthemum's a fucking thot. A fucking snack. A fucking pawg. A fucking nasty hoe. I want Chrysanthemum to pound my back walls and teach me about horticulture.

Chrysanthemum: Charles... I...

Charles: Whoopsy daisy!
*throws phone*

Chrysanthemum: T_T

Charles: 0wo'

and then they fucked

Charles scampers back on to the floor and then flips over face down grabbing the rug and smushing his face into it and saying over and over "no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no......"

Finally he made out Chrys' voice calling from the tossed phone.

Chrysanthemum: Charles, its ok... its ok you feel that way, and I am ok with your expressing yourself truthfully and honestly, I could hardly ask for anything more in a friend. Do you want to hang out? Go to the cafe? Is anyone at your place?