I'm legitimately afraid that he'll get #MeToo'd

I'm legitimately afraid that he'll get #MeToo'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tbh I'd be really surprised if he didn't

he'll be like yeah so what lol let me tell you a classic slovenian joke

but he’s not jewish so it won’t happen

I think he recently mentioned that people told him they were concerned that he fits the pattern (in the 6th of december conference called the politics of sexuality or something like that, with Mladen Dolar and Alenka Z., on my phone can't be bothered to post link). He also mentioned that he was a Louis CK fan (and kinda defended him from being lumped in with Weinstein and others) which got me wondering what other comedians he likes.

If it does happen it's either because he told a dirty joke or because, like any Lacanian, he can't have a discourse without sex and sex upon sex so sex and sex while sex sex. Why do atoms move? Sex. I don't see Zizek molesting someone, he's too neurotic for that. Although, psychoanalysis is all about transgression and what horrible things enjoyment makes you do so maybe the "there is no sexual rapport" thing isn't enough proof of innocence.

I hope nothing bad happens to him, I really enjoy listening to his talks while playing vidya and have done so for years.

I still can't believe they killed Charlie Rose.

>tfw you dodge a legacy bullet

Zizek once did an interview with Charlie Rose iirc. Maybe it rubbed off on him, no pun intended.

>listening to his talks while playing vidya and have done so for years.
hal?

Who cares, it's not like he has anything interesting to say.

This guy would've been Fucked.

All that audience pussy

Will he be okay?

Of course. No woman would be upset about getting Pynched in the butt.

He's next

You have to have a career to be accused Tao

based D "dead eyes" FW

I mean honestly this. Not only has there already been a discussion about Lin being a sexual predator, but it wasn't particularly public because he is not a celebrity.

They only go after relevant people, not third rate "zeitgeist" novelists. There are literally thousands of those and all of the male ones are male feminists that molest women. If they're going after any of them, it wouldn't be Tao, it'd be one of the ones that actually has relevance in academia and sells books to people other than 18 year olds

there is literally nothing wrong with sexual harassment

there is literally nothing wrong at all dude
we all belong to the same body

I know what I said but you're invading my personal space here hippie

He Oedip Maas #MeToo

nothing wrong with that

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

At least Balkan women liked it.

post the pasta about tracksuit DFW

oh fuck I'm lauffin!

already outed for abusing an underage girl he was in a relationship with at 22.

he gets married to a new 20yo girl every 4-5 years, why would he need to chase random ones on the street?

That video always makes me smile

he is so fucking proud of himself

DFW would be absolutely crucified if he were alive today.

I hope he is and constantly drop factoids that paint him in a bad light whenever I see people that would denounce him on social media near me.

He doesn't seem too neurotic to me

>I'm horrified at looking at myself on screen
you and me both zizek

I took a creative nonfiction course with him at Ponoma back in '94. We weren't allowed to show anyone our essays outside of the class for some reason. He seemed naturally intelligent, didnt need to look at any notes or textbooks or prepare for any lectures, he just knew his stuff and was super casual.

I saw him talking to a girl on campus one day. He uncharacteristically wore a Fila sweatsuit, the kind that looks like it's made from the same material as parachutes, and trainer sneakers with a matching bandana. That was his pussy hunt outfit apparently. Several times a week, same outfit, I'd see him hitting on women in it. I once saw him wearing it while carrying an identical outfit from the dry cleaners, he had like 4 sets of same Fila sweatsuit.

I asked him about it in class and he said we aren't allowed to discuss anything unrelated to class while inside class, the same way we can't show anyone outside of class our essays. A student called out "but Dostoevsky isn't in this class and last week you talked about replicating his black tea obsession to test its affects on your own writing". Wallace stared blankly at the student with dead eyes for 30 seconds in dead silence then said "you just got knocked down a full letter grade. Any other smart asses? Didn't think so." and pushed up his glasses with his index finger.

I remember telling myself this guy will either be super successful or kill himself.

jesus christ at least put some effort into it

>you just lost a whole letter grade
thigs that neber ebin habbened

>Wallace

How's your first day on Veeky Forums going?

Should have pushed up his glasses with his middle finger. That's my passive aggressive signature move.