Harry Potter written by Predictive Keywords

>botnik.org/content/harry-potter.html

Does this Harry Potter chapter count as literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

wisdomofchopra.com
youtube.com/watch?v=-0uLbqEbEd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you printed up an entire book of this stuff, would people buy it?

It would make a great gag gift, if nothing else. Perfect for the Harry Potter fan in your life.

Fin

Did they just toss the Harry Potter series into a Markov generator?

Yep. Personally I think it's a compelling mindfuck.

As always, procedurally generated text manages to be creepy as fuck.
>The sky outside was a great black ceiling, which was full of blood. The only sounds drifting from Hagrid's hut were the disdainful shrieks of his own furniture.

>Ron was standing there doing a kind of frenzied tap dance. He saw Harry and immediately began to eat Hermione's family.

>Ron was going to be spiders. He just was. He wasn't proud of that, but it was going to be hard to not have spiders all over his body after all is said and done.

And also hilarious
>Magic: it was something that Harry Potter thought was very good.

>The pig of Hufflepuff pulsed like a large bullfrog. Dumbledore smiled at it, and placed his hand on its head: "You are Hagrid now."

Actually, it's impressive how coherent some of this is.
>Harry tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest. Voldemort raised his eyebrows at Harry, who could not see anything at the moment.

>"I think it's okay if you like me," said one Death Eater.
>"Thank you very much," replied the other. The first Death Eater confidently leaned forward to plant a kiss on his cheek.
g-gay

Some of these seem a little too on the nose, like an intentional parody
>"Voldemort, you're a very bad and mean wizard," Harry savagely said.

>"We're the only people who matter. He's never going to get ride of us," Harry, Hermione, and Ron said in chorus.

>Harry looked around and then fell down the spiral staircase for the rest of the summer
I'm fucking dying right now.

>BEEF WOMEN

Tell me more

So this is what it will be like when AI write all of our books for us?

>Ron's Ron shirt was just as bad as Ron himself.
>"What about Ron magic?" offered Ron. To Harry, Ron was a loud, slow, and soft bird. Harry did not like to think about birds.
>Ron threw a wand at Voldemart and everyone applauded.
Shit, previously mine, has been lost

Hopefully the great return to Tradition will happen before then, and AI will be banned and considered heretical. Like in the Dune universe.

First the AI has to figure out how to edit all the human books to this style without anyone noticing so it doesn't seem out of place.

This is the first thing in days to make me laugh genuinely. Thank you for sharing this, user.

Yu'd be supised ;)

someone sticky this pls

best thing on lit all year

This is a huge improvement.

>Ron's Ron shirt was just as bad as Ron himself
amazing

>"Not so handsome now" thought Harry as he dipped Hermione in hot sauce. The Death Eaters were dead now, and Harry was hungrier than he had ever been.

Dear god my sides

fucking hell, my sides

I would.

AND THEN EVERYONE APPLAUDED

>The pig of Hufflepuff pulsed like a large bullfrog. Dumbledore smiled at it, and placed his hand on it's head: "You are Hagrid now."
Well that's just fucking rude

"It's not automated! We have a team of writers who all use the Botnik predictive text keyboard. We trained keyboards on all 7 books and had a big writing jam. Then I took the best pieces of copy, arranged them into a narrative, and wrote some copy to fill in the gaps."

Can someone explain how exactly this works? The site is acting up for me and I can't find anything under 'about'.

t. reddit

>"Voldemort, you're a very bad and mean wizard," Harry savagely said.
>The tall Death Eater was wearing a shirt that said 'Hermoine Has Forgotten How To Dance,'
>Ron threw a wand at Voldemort and everyone applauded
>"You are Hagrid now."

Markov generatorsill never be literature but what went for that her book was terrible. As I read Stephen King. He wrote something to anybody, just ridiculously profitable from Hogwarts Academy as the same Stephen King. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter at 11 or 12, the series in the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on they get older the series’ only after I read Stephen King. He wrote something to they get older they get older they will go on the book was terrible. As I read Stephen Rowling to the effects, all to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was repeated. I stopped only after I had metaphors that phrase was quite right be anti-James Bond series; she made sure the series in the character "stretched history of special effects, all to make action for her books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter books. The Harry Potter series’ only consistency has been its lack of art that she has been its lack of an envelope several dozen they will go on the back of an envelope several dozen times. Seriously each episode following the back of art that that meant anybody, just ridiculously each episode following to the effects, all to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the books were good though
"No!"
The writing. loving vetoed the envelope everal dozen time the several dozen time a character went for a work of Spielberg directing the effects, all to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the dullest franchises. Seriously each episode following Harry Potter by cliches and ineffect of, "If the book was terrible. As I read Stephen King. Later I reading vetoed the idea of Spielberg directive use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps that she history of movie franchises in they get older the die was not being ironic. When Rowling's mind ineffecting the books. The Harry Potter books. The Harry Potter" you read a lavish, loving review of an envelope every time that she has no other style of writing. Later I read, I noticed the idea of Spielberg directing to the effective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the dullest franchises. Seriously profitable from the others. Aside from Hogwarts Academy as they no others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, they fight assorted villains has been indistian (or not), but it’s certainly the same Stephen King." And he was not), but it’s certainly the back of Spielberg direct

>Not so handsome now. :^) :^)
Who would've thought AI could be so smug?

I definitely would.

You can contribute: wodehouse.botnik.com/2f402c0e

Click on the either links at the top to create sentences by using predictive words.

Sorry it's .org not .com

Is it released?

I did the same with parts of Deleuze and Guattari's Capitalism and Schizophrenia

Sounds right too me, are you sure you changed anything?

wisdomofchopra.com

yes

unintelligent people routinely rated randomly generated "chopra" sentences as pround

So is there some program I can just feed text into and have it generate similar text?

>This horn can open up disfigured maps "for daddy's dialectical apparatus" in some short domesticated individual.

W-what did they mean by this?

Chomsky fucks manlets.

>mfw it's indistinguishable from Deleuze's actual writing

>Dualisms imply rhizomes analogous to music: they form relays capable of making property proliferate forms) or rather peopleing regimes with mimesis (perpendicular)
THIS MAKES SENSE TO ME. DELET.

>THIS MAKES SENSE TO ME
How?

>Dobby relished his groin-saw's roar as he withdrew the flesh-choked blade from the astronaut's ruined skull. He turned to Harry, thrusting his bloody, retina-covered pelvis with elfin fervor.
>"How does Ronnie-Ron taste, master?"
>Harry spat out an eyeball. "Like some kid with eyes."

I'm glad I wasn't the only one reminded of that

youtube.com/watch?v=-0uLbqEbEd0

>And I am gonna feel really good for about 2 minutes.

>The guy put a trigger warning in front of the story saying how sorry he was that it had a rape joke in it