CIA library

I get that the CIA might want to publish either failed attempts and experiments or straight up false information (fanfic etc) but why would they choose occult/applied science?

The writer literally stated that this would allow for space and time to be left or broken somewhere in the piece.
Like, I would think they would like to at least try to make their bullshit believable. If this was a legitimate experiment, then what the fuck?

I need some help on this. Anyone else experienced the CIA library first-hand? I like to go there for writing inspiration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8md1Jdm4SE
youtube.com/watch?v=o8KDV_5pV2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The CIA is hilariously wacky

Cmon man. It's too well written for it to be just a big prank. These people mus be getting paid quite a lot.

Also, how would I into ghost writing for the /CIA/

It wouldn't surprise me if they tried it. That's what I mean by wacky. As for writing for them, I assume you just apply for the CIA like any putz. Apply, get screened, and hope for the best.

I'd hope that such an organisation would know what parts of the occult and otherwise 'impossible' or 'belief'. At this point, they would be machine- black and white, yes and no, possible and impossible.

If the library isn't misinfo/fiction then it would mean that the believe a lot of the occult is true.
Where do we go from here?

And thanks. I'm working on being a better writer to apply with a portfolio once I can create something worthwhile (to them).
Improvement is definitely needed, though. That's why I'm on /CIA/

don’t ask leftists about this ever, never ever ask leftists about anything to do with subtext or symbolism. their metaphysics do not allow them to understand reality and they are pathologically opposed to mysticism. do not ask on here, go on Veeky Forums or /pol/ and ask there are old heads who know what they’re talking about. These “people” on this board are not trustworthy

Look into Nazi Occultism. It's been going on for ages.

The 20th century is so rife with disinfo... in state schools and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8md1Jdm4SE
youtube.com/watch?v=o8KDV_5pV2I

The CIA is PYNCHON
PYNCHON is the CIA
The PYNCHON is CIA
CIA is the PYNCHON

They probably actually tried it. The CIA is fucking insane. Also the amount of pseudo-science going on back then generally would have rendered shit like this not too unbelievable for their investigation. I know it's a meme but these are the same people that did Mk ultra.

MkUltra is so based
>accidentally start the hippie movement by giving people LSD
>accidentally create the Unabomber (possibly)
>give lsd to their own researcher, unknowingly, causing them to jump out of a window
>keep test subjects on psychedelics for so long they believe that the doctors are their parents
>100+ days on constant tripping

Doesn't Tom Wolfe write about some of this in the electric Kool aid acid test?

god i hate americans and liberals so much, so fucking dumb. Akshually cattle, should all he branded with 666 on the forehead and cock, you have to scan it to buy soy. We deserve this order

You just know..

t. boomer

Not an American nor a liberal. You have to go back

Yeah he did lol. Kesey was one of their test subjects. Your fourth point is about Donald Ewen Cameron who performed his experiments outside of the US interestingly enough.

Probably a combination of obscured and redirected funding for black operations and genuine believers. You gotta remember at this time a larger amount of people believed in stuff like the paranormal, psychic abilities, mind-control (although I'm sure they figured that one out), so it stands to reason some of those people made it into the CIA and requested funding for a study.

Man it's just made-up stuff, you're reading too much into it, don't be a gullible conspiracy theorist.
I'm so sleepy, time to lay down and close my eyes now...

i dont get it. what am i looking at

Read this and fuck off, soyboy

not a soyboy. also not sure what youre angry about. the text talks about some program that isnt explained. it could be any sort of new age corporate self-improvement thing like the current trend of encouraging employees to take mindfulness courses/retreats

have you not seen Stranger Things? it's absolutely possible.