Rate my prose?

let's jerk each other off by telling one another how reddit and liberal and Jewish this is

>implying it isn't exactly that

Kind of feel like the jews have destroyed the world. Liberals read this stuff, because they're normies and SJWs.
Bet women who are feminists read this as well thinking it's as deep as Pynchon. They really all are tremendous sheep

>implying youre in a position to look down on anyone

But Pybchon's a lib

It's very safe and a little bland.

>implying I'm not

Is he reallly? Didn't know. That's really disappointing. He's probably only memed on here because of the Jewish shills then that hung around after the Israeli liberal bots tried to destroy our Lord Kek meme magic in the presidential election.

As far as i know, many women strongly dislike it because it's just a tidal wave of 80s le nerd culture eques dee memes written by and for redditors.

fuck off you falseflagging retard, you realize only the lowest level /pol/acks can’t tell what you’re doing?

women are simply dumber than us though

Weren't these the sort of responses you were looking for when you made the thread?

m8 the overwhelming majority of people who love it are men in their 30s who would find even something like McCarthy impenetrable.

im not OP but i hate people who underestimate their enemies and false-cunning

Yeah, it's mostly redditors which makes me furious. Why are they such dumb idiots? They're like women or niggers. They will never understand real literature. They are too normies, they don't understand real struggle and existential depth

user, what books do you care about? You seem like you're in a bad mood. What's up?

Let's not talk about literature we actually enjoy, let's focus on plebbitors, women, jews, liberals, normies, and blacks and how their books are idiotic shit for losers who are inferior to us

Sure, and then let's pretend that all of the people whose opinions we disagree with are a single monolithic entity hellbent on destroying our way of life.

Got any good infographs that can provide 100% of my education on the topics I am apparently most passionate about?

You just described leftism (i.e. Judaic bolshevist feminism).

But seriously, read the OP. Can you really disagree that leftists are degenerate morons?

OP is clearly a falseflagging leftiepal (aka rightfella). Joke there's literally no political statements in it whatsoever you fucking hack moron cuntfuck jewfish trickledick knucklefucker.

The guy's an uninspired, cynical writer who knew that he'd rake in millions if he played on the nostalgic heartsrings of Gen-Xers. It's also why we're seeing so many reboots/remakes/sequels/whatever of 80s shite. It's very capitalist imho.

>The guy's an uninspired, cynical writer who knew that he'd rake in millions if he played on the nostalgic heartsrings of Gen-Xers
Yeah, so stop making threads about it, you thick cunt

I didn't make the thread.

fucking faggot

it appears my post may have triggered some of you. I do not apologize as this board is not, I repeat, IS NOT your safespace.

Don't sign your posts.

I only feel safe if I am under ideological threat.

What the fuck is everyone talking about in this thread? All I'm seeing is a cringy, poorly written passage about entry level literature and manchild cultural references. Did OP not write this? Is it well known or something? Is there something I'm missing here?

It's an excerpt from Ernest Cline's debut novel Ready Player One

If I could, I would, user