a) not a retarded pseud
b) not a shill
PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/soultorment27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tough one... only retards do anything substantial for free

Nigga's gotta eat.

Why the fuck have you started trying to force the meme of a fat, ugly high school teacher?

>this nigga

Embarrassing

If you disparage Gregory B. Sadler you are truly an asshole. This guy spends hundreds of hours every month making youtube videos for free on the most important philosophers and you dislike him because he wants to be compensated in some way. Sadler is not a shill, you fucking ingrate faggots.

>for free
> he wants to be compensated

>"Half Hour Hegel"
>Over 200 videos of that format
>Not A SINGLE of those is half an hour long

Just because one does something for free does not mean that he shouldn't desire compensation for his efforts. He shouldn't expect it, but certainly there's nothing about doing things out of charity that precludes the person from wishing for compensation

Because its not a God damn charity then. You can turn on a TV and watch any show for free it doesn't mean NBC is a fucking charity

Faggot

>Check the wiki,the catalog, andthe archivebefore asking for advice or recommendations, and please refrain from starting new threads for questions that can be answered by a search engine.

>put out hundreds of hours of free content
>"hey, maybe check out my tutoring program if you want"
>"wow what fucking Jew shill shekel-hoarder"
millennials were a mistake

Who are you quoting?

Here you go lad.

youtube.com/user/soultorment27

If you're even considering looking up fucking youtubers you are already both retarded and a pseud.

Read a fucking book.

OP you newfag

Daily reminder that Gregory Sadler rated his own book a four out of five.

I think that's the best rating he could've given himself. 5/5 would be too self-confident and 3/5 would make it mediocre. Anything below would make it bad, so 4/5 is the only rating one could give himself to say "Yes, it's good and worth a read, but there is room to improve since it's not the best thing out there".
wtf I love Gregory now

>expects to be paid for his time
I remember last year we were having this same arguement with Cliff. And most seemed to be under the impression that when the man works hard to put out content, he should be paid. Proof of this: Le capitalism. Why is it any different with a Ph. D?

If you don't think your book is worth reading why would you expect anyone else to think it is?

'The Rugged Pyrrhus'

Russell's History of Western Philosophy audiobook playlist
And re ad along with the free pdf, google 'history of western philosophy pdf'

This is the ONLY acceptable answer.