"She impaled herself on him"

"She impaled herself on him"

are you referring to the sex scene in neuromancer?

What's wrong with that?

Yeah that line shows up in Neuromancer and ring world and i don't know why but I hate it.

>explicit sex scenes

Never do this, it can’t be done well.

>She was jumpin and spinnin on this niggas dick like a wet pussy rubiks cube

Its too tryhard
DUDE SEX IS VIOLENT

This I have never read a sex scene that doesn't make me cringe in one way or another

Murakami is gifted at this, making the most cringe-inducing scenes

Perhaps because rather than envisioning your dick as the instrument of impalement you prefer to imagine it being consumed.

You ain't seen nuffin yet. Try Morrissey:

“Eliza and Ezra rolled together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone.”

>he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time

>tfw grew up on a farm
>had daily experience of animals rutting and birthing
>tfw any sex scenes I write inevitably ends up involving a guy "mounting" a girl

Every fucking time I have to edit this shit.

>daddy touched my princess parts

Embrace it user

Jesus

>he leans forward to surround the hot turd with his lips, sucking on it tenderly, licking along its lower side… he is thinking, he's sorry, he can't help it, thinking of a Negro's penis

now I imagine a couple tumbling down a steep hill.

>Such a slender child: her throat swallowing, strummed to a moan as he grabs her hair, twists it... she has him all figured out. Knows exactly when to take her mouth away and stand up, high-heeled Parisian slippers planted to either side of him, swaying, hair softly waving forward to frame her face, repeated by the corset darkly framing her pubic mound and belly. Raising bare arms, little Bianca lifts her long hair, tosses her little head to let the mane shiver down her back, needle-tipped fingers drifting then down slowly, making him wait, down over the satin, all the shiny hooks and laces, to her thighs. Then her face, round with baby-fat, enormous night-shadowed eyes comes swooping in as she kneels, guides his penis into her and settles slow, excruciating till he fills her, stuffs her full...
>Now something, oh, kind of funny happens here. Not that Slothrop is really aware of it now, while it’s going on—but later on, it will occur to him that he was—this may sound odd, but he was somehow, actually, well, inside his own cock. If you can imagine such a thing. Yes, inside the metropolitan organ entirely, all other colonial tissue forgotten and left to fend for itself, his arms and legs it seems woven among vessels and ducts, his sperm roaring louder and louder, getting ready to erupt, somewhere below his feet... maroon and evening cuntlight reaches him in a single ray through the opening at the top, refracted through the clear juices flowing up around him. He is enclosed. Everything is about to come, come incredibly, and he’s helpless here in this exploding emprise... red flesh echoing... an extraordinary sense of waiting to rise...
>She posts, his pretty horsewoman, face to the overhead, quivering up and down, thightop muscles strung hard as cable, baby breasts working out the top of her garment... Slothrop pulls Bianca to him by her nipples and bites each one very hard. Sliding her arms around his neck, hugging him, she starts to come, and so does he, their own flood taking him up then out of his expectancy, out the eye at tower’s summit and into her with a singular detonation of touch. Announcing the void, what could it be but the kingly voice of the Aggregat itself?

>Now something, oh, kind of funny happens here
Aaah shit

thats pretty hot

whats your sex life like?

>he licks her eye

try reading Players by DeLillo

Wtf I hate Pynchon now
Pynchon truly is a Jew agent trying to subliminally cuck the white race.

>NICTATING

even Richard Rorty called him a self hating liberal

Ok my nonmeme response though is that the guy was a Nazi. So Pynchon was just having an old laugh at the "preserve the Aryan race" mindset while writing a funny but complex character.

I am fully erect now

Just goes to show, that in many cases, a picture can truly portray a thousand words, and do it in a far less insulting way.

>bulbous salutation

*fully extenuated