What should be added to my resentful incel stack?

What should be added to my resentful incel stack?

Mountain Dew

infinite jest

A woman's used panties, stolen

incel-core chart when

My Twisted World

my diary desu

Move over, hemmmingway, we got a talent here.

Confessions of a Mask

the sorrows of young werther
crime and punishment
notes from the underground
the catcher in the rye
a confederacy of dunces
Extension du domaine de la lutte

Why is the alt right obsessed with Evola when he was a degenerate himself. He practiced witchcraft.

Sorrows is more of a pedagogical exercise on the follies of being an incel, really. And Werther never cared much for the salvation quality in Lotte, something I assume goes against the intrinsic nature of the desire of incels, but used her as a mere device for his suicidal ideal. An incel wants to be accepted into the realm of man; Werther was striving for something more through a romantic notion of death.

The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber

Is Werther worth the read? I started Willhelm Meister and dropped it because it was barely written like a novel, felt like I was just being talked to, or thought at if that makes sense. Probably just the era

Just go and have sex?

notebooks of malte laurids brigge, book of disquiet, against nature, etc.

Ragnar Redbeard, Miguel Serrano (Hitler's UFOs against the New World Order), No by Boyd Rice, How to Bomb the US Government by MDE, Siege by James Mason, The Antichrist by Nietszche Being and Time by Heidegger. Sex and Character by Weininger, Helter Skelter: the true story of the Manson Murders by Vincent Buglios. read up on Klages' Biocentric metaphysics and kill the numale within you, read everything on my list and you are all set for the race war kid. Hitler was but a prefiguration of Kalki, when the last Avatara comes he shall have no mercy and shall give no quarter to the foul enemies of mankind, Kalki will be ruthless and bring swift punishment. But it won't happen all by itself, that's it Kid, we gotta make it happen. Helter Skelter, I mean. Manson was a legit prophet, he foretold the Race War and the means it was going to be brought about.

SJW/cultural marxism is but another attempt to keep the white man down through slave morality, just like Christianity was back in the day. ie. the worship of weakness and victimhood. I am a true atheist and a pagan forest sprite getting drunk on Master morality and DASEIN. I refuse God and Christ in all their guises the new christians of cultural marxism merely replace christ on the cross for an oh-so-victimised bluehaired transgender screechazoid, or a negro thug deservedly mowed down by police, but they aren't fulling anyone. You are the slave and I am the master.

It is an epistolary novel, which could reasonably turn you off from reading it, but the novel is short enough to bear, and there are some sparse moments where the prose - even for a translation - becomes something remarkable. It is a more than worthwhile example of a amorous subject's relation to a muse/idealized figure, so I would recommend it. I would like to imagine that if more sad fucks on this website, who complain about not having a girlfriend, would read it, it would place them on the path of realizing their faults.

Good pitch desu I'll check it out

EVOLA WAS A PUSSY

HE HAD A FAG EYE

MOUSILLINI CORRECTLY THOUGHT HE WAS A HOMOSEXUAL

HE BELIEVED IN PHYSIOGNOMY

HE DIDNT START WITH THE GREEKS

I WILL FIGHT HIM IN HELL

>incel stack

>no My Twisted World

>ctrl+f Schopenhauer
>0 results

Noice

I don't think that's how it works. I think that's called rape.

Rate mine.

The Reign of Quantity and the Signs of the Times by René Guénon

A dangerous amount of valium and a bottle of wine. Good night, virgin prince.

Pretty sure lots of the people who shill him do a lot worse than witchcraft.

>> /v/

> HE DIDNT START WITH THE GREEKS

what a fucking cunt