Is he starting to lose it?

Is he starting to lose it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/jordan-peterson-squirms-when-asked-why-he-kicked-faith-goldy-off-a-panel-for-a-daily-stormer-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zLcMGCedA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He fucked up by attacking the man whose ideas over time led up the chain to him and that he'd still be a cucked liberal without.

>starting

He lost it when he kicked pic related out of the free speech debate.

Gimme a rundown what happen

Link?

Is that a woman or a "woman?"

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/jordan-peterson-squirms-when-asked-why-he-kicked-faith-goldy-off-a-panel-for-a-daily-stormer-interview/

Instantly disregarded. Fuck that stupid cunt, fuck /pol/ and fuck you.

>Muh /pol/

>using The Daily Stormer as a source
How do you even make this mistake?

Take this weak ass jewish mindset to r*eddit please.

I wasn't the one who posted that but Daily Stormer is the most honest and straight forward news site on the internet. That's why it's not allowed to be on the internet anymore.

get a life, loser

Fuck off back to stormfront. Veeky Forums has always been against the far right. And you don't need to be a libcuck SJW to realize how stupid the alt right/ far right is. Kys

>link the dailystormer
>expecting to be taken seriously by posting biased propaganda pro angry fascist white male site run by manlet

You are so stupid you are not meant for this Earth.

>liberal
There are people on Veeky Forums right now that believe he's not a liberal. Did people stop knowing what a liberal was before or after it stopped being ok to call fags fags?

Stupid fuck, you're on a European/white literature board. These jewish labels might work on the plebs over at reddit but you only expose yourself as a fool using them here.

Is there a correlation with truth and manlets?

>Take this weak ass jewish mindset to r*eddit please.

the board you are looking for is /pol/

>>>>duurrrr jooish

What the fuck are you on about? How new are you? Various Eastern philosophies have been discussed here for years. This is a literature board and literature exists in almost every culture. You're literally basking in reflected glory right now because of how dumb you are. Why are altrightcucks so dumb?

Trump is the white race savior! Make Israel great! God bless Jerusalem!

LOL "philosophy" is a European word, moron, and what you're referring to are eastern conformist axioms, hardly "philosophy" even if you want to stretch the white man's word. Veeky Forums is a board that celebrates white culture and you need to get the fuck out stat.

That's because every other site in the web is biased ZOG-a-ganda angry anti white anti male doggerel churned out by Jews, Queers, and Queer Jews- blue haired transgender sjw screechazoids who go after children . Leftoids want to enslave you, wake up whiteman, they want to enslave you for the sin of being white. I think the time is due for a Race War, Animal to Animal. Get the neighborhood skinheads warmed up get the fashy goys warmed up alright, cause Helter Skelter is nigh, and the soyboys and numales of the world don't stand a chance.

Autism the likes we have never seen before

do you even read your posts before submitting
no one gives a shit about reddit; this isn't /v/
>white culture
wow you really are ideologically possesed

Nice try, 4/10 for effort but you gave yourself away by sentence 2 because nobody can be this retarded.

it's called satire, brainlet

Sorry -- why are you still here?

>my faggotry was satire all along my IQ is so high!

(you)

Make your exit, mongrel.

I'm not him; i merely recognized a humorous post
they say a lack of of understanding social cues and humour is a symptom of autism. user

Someone is getting mad! Bad manlet!

You couldn't have worded this post in a more autistic way

we derailed about satire, remember?
________;)

I'm a post ironic skinhead. My neo nazism is actually a performance, an avant-garde performance, which highlights the arbitrariness of ideology and the fluidity of identity in the context of late capitalist hypermedia society. Modern man is indubitably alienated from his environment, every belief as valid as any other- as absurd as any other. So why not become a cartoon skinhead? Why not commit hate crimes for satire's sake?

It saddens me how far Veeky Forums has regressed. You people are everywhere now. Why you've come to Veeky Forums I couldn't say, as it's obvious none of you read anything but posts on /pol/, YouTube comments, and Daily Stormer.

I like to behave like this on Veeky Forums with the rest of /pol/ LARPers
no one knows that i'm brown AND jewish

The issue isn't that Veeky Forums has regressed, it's that you haven't PROgressed. We are living in the age of digital enlightenment but you are the peon left behind, unable to shed his public school indoctrination and stuck in some far off Harry Potter universe where reality dare not tread.

whoa...
this guy is good

this thread has no literature content
mods should move it to /pol/

Post some good faith goldy videos senpai

Wasn't me who posted about her but I'm an admirer, she knows what's up.

>starting

Should never have gone into the political realm. Stick to what you know dipshit.

Nazism is so progressive
Really blowing the lid on this modern society with your nearly century old ideas. Very cutting edge. Never been put into practice ever before!

"Nazism" ended 70+ years ago, shitbrain. And what you mistake for it in using that fake jewish word has been the default from the very beginning.

Its literally this video of jordan peterson explaining why he kicked her off you fucking idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8zLcMGCedA

the cultural marxist establishment worships weakness, disease and perversion. It shames the strong for their superiority, while placing our new masters(ie. blue haired trannies and sjws) on the pedestal for the only virtue of being victims, of being Weak. The cult of the victim, the shrieking, the pathetic, the snivelling victim is no more than the same old christian lie that the kikes have been using to deceive our people for two millenia and counting. I am a White Man and I am Proud, I shall not bow down before the screeching victim classes.

Right, right. We should only be using naturally occuring words.

this

you're not even white lol

progress to you people means the degeneration of humanity into indistinguishable raceless, genderless, cultureless, polyamorous wheelchair bound blobs with pink hair. Progress for you people means gays raping children in the open street in the name of 'diversity'.

So then link that video instead of a sensationalist site run by extreme ideologues

you're an idiot

its a woman you dysgenic slime bag, you can clearly tell from the shape of the skull, jaw angle, collar bone density, rotation of her shoulders, hair texture, eye shape etc. How do people not spot trannies, even "passable" one's from a mile away

>t.

Easy there snowflake lmao

>Calling other people plebs

>whoa guys, doesn't not wanting to associate with nazis make you just as bad as them?

The trademark of the /pol/tard is the immediate assumption that anyone who disagrees with them does so because of politics, I'm right wing, you're just an idiot

I'm trying not to tell anons to kys anymore because there are a massive number of millenials and gen z'ers who are suicidal. But, please, please for the love of god look up how the federal reserve is actually structured and the actual ownership structure of most major financial institutes, the actual racial background of people like Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch, the history of German-Dutch-Anglo banking and stop being dumb to fit in. Yes, Jews are involved in international finance and culture industry propaganda media; NO they are not in charge of the world at all or even close. Please, i'm imploring you to abandon being dumb to be a part of a group. I'm not a communist or a liberal or a conservative or christian, please please stop being stupid.

Kys

he's getting paid to post neo-nazi content, user

_D you fucking spastic

the best kind of suicide is revolutionary suicide, I can't stand how utterly POZzed and feminised our society has become, so why not go guns blazing, war to the death against the forces of darkness, the liberals and the preachers of slave morality. libshit utopia is as totalitarian as 1984, it means submitting to constant brainwashing by transgender screechazoids and jews. soon, it's going to be illegal to be white.

>they are not in charge of the world
You lose all credibility when you insert strawmen like this. We live in a jewish globalist system, not an Anglo one. Anglos aren't the problem, jews are the problem. And I have looked at that information and you're wrong anyway. It's not even ambiguous.

JIDF, plz.

piece of shit liberal whites get the wall too. cultural marxism is a disease that must be destroyed totally, it goes way beyond Jews- wasn't good old Engels, a goy? There will be no future for Liberty, no future for traditional values and no future for literature at all, except if you count victim narratives as literature, if the forces of consumerism, globalisation and degeneration are not destroyed immediately and ripped apart from the root. Wake up, White Man. This people want totalitarianism, there is no other word for it. they want to enslave you.

this actually makes sense

>see guys, what we need to do is infiltrate the boards where they dont expect it. so some of you guys are gonna be goin on Veeky Forums, so youre gonna have to read a few books so it looks like you fit in. and then you start dropping the redpills. you have to be really subtle, like mention the fact that white people write the best literature. and then you'll be able to convince people that this is a white literature board. when they argue with each other claim that its SJW influence thats trying to distract them from the glory of white literature and the white race. /pol/, a lot of you guys are really smart. you have to be subtle and they'll never know they're being redpilled. trust me, they'll have no idea

leave this board now you fucking newfag

He just hasn't made his bed recently.

>being this SPOOKED
>implying people weren't memeing about white literature since this boards inception

Ha, yeah, it's a white guy conspiracy rlly guys. But go ahead and ignore anything said about jews who literally do all that.

Sure thing, little buddy.

but what if /pol/ is right? I happen to be a very Veeky Forumserate individual, formerly a liberal and someone who flirted with marxism and the far left, and I happen to believe /pol/ is right and Hitler was right. The future is bleak, a never ending Hieronymous Bosch-like pride parade of ever fouler degeneracy, condemned to forever apologize for being a White Man or becoming a tranny in order to aspire to the lower ranks of America's SJW priesthood. that doesn't seem like life, marching and proud red banners on the other hand....

Oh look another /pol/tard lowering discourse to that of a youtube comment section

THIS

libshits love to use CAPS for EMPHASIS, that's how you can always point them out.

you don't have to be a nazi to slaughter the bourgeoisie and eliminate the liberal cultural cancer that has co-opted progressive politics. SJWism is extreme capitalism infused into academia so that the children of the rich can LARP as revolutionaries without ever changing anything. if you were to kill every SJW, you'd eliminate the next generation of technocrat politicians who benefit from creating/exacerbating the mess we're in. do that instead of basking in the banality of being """white"""

>everyone I don't like is liberal

T H I S

t.

This.

>>>/l/eftypol/

What is that?

T H I S
H
I
S