Veeky Forums has an average IQ of 147

Is this true?

Yes. According to an internet IQ test my IQ is 156.

no

forgot pic

>Creative Wriging
also, what's comp lit?

writing about computers and stuff, like the matrix would be comp lit

Considering that lit is the most left liberal board I would say no.

Bullshit. The normie boards like /b/ and /soc/ are

>no /diy/
Fuck this chart.

I feel like you could print this and put it in your car to do whatever you want.

Well it wouldn't be creative writing if you write writing as writing, now would it?
Besides I'm only sharing not judging. I haven't looked at most of these studies critically yet,

/d/ is the most sophisticated and intelligent board

that chart is nonsense from almost a decade ago and is easily photoshopped to say whatever you want it to.

This, also it's outdated where is /bant/

I highly doubt Veeky Forums has a higher IQ than Veeky Forums.

/pol/ is too autistic to have that low of a score.

I think the average on Veeky Forums is higher but the highest on Veeky Forums (myself included naturally) are higher than the highest on Veeky Forums

/pol/ has a few autistic outliers who know what they are doing, but they are otherwise fucking retards in a herd shouting shitty memes.
Also not literature, OP, delete this shit thread.

You misinterpreted the graph.
It's actually what the boards consider to be average.

>/tv/ at 118

no that would be statistically implausible and logically impossible. there aren’t enough 140+ iq people who know about Veeky Forums for any board here to have that high of an average iq. Gud bait tho

I browse both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. So is my IQ 289?

>verbal vs mathematical
This is a supreme meme.

These two 'aspects' are HIGHLY correlated.

But you wouldn't deny that many writers and poets would suck balls in maths?

Maybe it's changed, but my understanding of Veeky Forums was always there you could get about 3 good threads with maybe 10-15 good people between them, where people actually knew or studied mathematics or physics or even some specific autist science like geology.

The rest are college-age wannabe engineer reddit tier bumfucks. Avg IQ probably sits at 120 if we're being honest, your average bright college kid.

Veeky Forums probably sits a touch higher, but I won't claim much higher.

You're actually more likely to have a more informed discussion on logic here than you are on Veeky Forums. Honestly, you'd probably have a better discussion of undergrad real analysis here than you would on Veeky Forums.

Obviously math isn't the be all end all, but it's a signal.

i would deny it...they may not be knowledgable but do have the capacity

The question is if they bothered to put any serious effort into it would they be proficient in that as well? A writer has no need to study calculus, this doesn't mean they don't have the latent talent for picking up that type of thinking.

/pol/ belongs between /cgl/ and /mlp/

I would not deny that. And many chemical engineers would struggle to put together two coherent, let alone pretty, sentences.

But that is irrelevant. We're talking about these two 'aspects' varying in aggregate. And they vary together, positively.

This has been documented continuously since Spearman started looking at the whole intelligence thing 100 years ago.

I would say that a "a Leo Tolstoy" would likely have the capacity to do above-average in graduate mathematics, and I would say that "a Terry Tao" would likely have the capacity to write an above-average piece of literature.

Likewise, if I am able to teach a kid Latin or Ancient Greek and have him excel, I can with high probability teach the same kid real analysis or topology and have him excel.

There will of course be counterexamples, because we are talking about a trend in a population.

That image is entirely made up, it's not based on anything. You aren't retarded enough to actually believe it are you?

This. The image is a joke, albeit quite a good one!

I suck so hard at math that I had trouble passing in high school. I had to study all summer just to pass. I still struggle with HS level mathematics, especially geometry.

I’ve never had problems with language though.

Jokes on you!
I'm just here to rag on /pol/

you're right, they're both dependent on g, but you can still have bias towards one.

>/pol/
>that high

You fucked his ass. Damn

>Is this true?

It used to be. The influx of /pol/ users has brought the average IQ down significantly. There just aren't many intelligent right wingers.

I'm an exception. I'm really smart.

It's from pre-2016 /pol/

Ahahahaha can you even read???

You get a 74 by answering every question wrong...