Eastern religions

why are they so retarded?
>muh moksha
>muh samsara
>muh noble truths
no nigga

Dude, is it inconceivable to you that they are plausible if one analyzes the components of the religion.
Some of the metaphysics in Hinduism is beautiful, describing the nature of soul and God, but there are obviously a lot of inventions by men snuck in there.
Is it also not possible that Jesus attained liberation, being the first person to reach Sahaja Samahdi, making him an important historical figure, a messiah.

the metaphysics is just something like neoplatonism—emanations from a transcendent one, with different hypostatic manifestations. to experience that metaphysics as true under extreme forms of yoga, or with psychedelic drugs, and then to reify them as ontologically true and build thinks like dharma off is retarded. i guess what i really take issue with is not the beliefs, because you're right, they aren't any more retarded than western religions, but how they are now seen in the west. every girl i know goes to yoga classes and in trying to find a buddhism book i found that the most popular book is called the science of why buddhism is true: basically how we can secularize certain practices to make you better at your wageslave life. how adorno describes the alteration of freetime into something that is now dependent on, not separate from, the workers labor, is similar to how i see the use of eastern religion playing out in the west.

>to experience that metaphysics as true under extreme forms of yoga, or with psychedelic drugs, and then to reify them as ontologically true and build thinks like dharma off is retarded.
have you ever had a non-dual experience? genuinely curious.

what's dualism exactly on eastern phil? subject-object, human-god, or matter-spirit?

>dualism = i experience myself as separate from the world, boarders and distinctions appear to exist
>non-dualism = i experience myself and the world as the same thing, boarders and distinctions appear to be nonexistent

Oneness in the workplace is a great place to destroy a part of your soul

yes, on dmt i have

you can engage with the task at hand through mindfulness, you can disassociate with it through daydreaming. I personally indulge in both of these. I feel healthy when mindful, entertained when daydreaming, the mental state I try to avoid is wagecuck zombie. I can't pretend to be experienced enough to say my method works, if my souls gone in a few years you'll have the last laugh.

did it have any effects on your metaphysical beliefs?

If you’re a physicalist you should like Theravada and the Materialist Hindus. If you’re a christian you should go drink more blood and eat more flesh or pray for reprieve from god’s S&M dungeon pussy faggot

>non-dualism = i experience myself and the world as the same thing, boarders and distinctions appear to be nonexistent
Biology is pushing me here.
There's species that hybridize freely, horizontal gene transfer, bodies with retroviruses, foreign genes, microbes etc. There's usually no single gene for something but instead several. There's epigenetics. Anons will hate this but even sex, female and male, is not as clear cut and there's overlap (though there are still clear distinctions).

But maybe what I'm imaging is non-essentialism instead.

>your

>DUDE WE'RE LIKE, ALL ONE THING MAN! PSYCHEDELICS TOTES CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR OUTLOOK BRAH

>If you’re a christian you should go drink more blood and eat more flesh or pray for reprieve from god’s S&M dungeon pussy faggot
What?

I know nothing about biology and I'm failing to concretely understand the relation you're making between non-dualism and your post. Could you elaborate a little more please?

we are all one thing, hive consciousness is probably real Satan. Also psychedelics demonstrably changes the function and structure of the brain and seems to have a remarkable affinity for causing interesting noise inside the brain which coincides with useful thinking for higher iq subjects. I don’t know why you all think not putting an effort into your posts or thoughts is acceptable. you’re aging every single day, each moment has significance and wasting them is a cost that compounds on itself as you’re actually shirking your duty to build contiguous intellectual machinery/structures for future analysis or creative output. This board is filled to the brim with performative intellects and angry, jealous people

You don't need psychedelics to come to this conclusion, many philosophers have already. I would recommend shopenhaur but I'm not sure if you started with the greeks yet.

you don’t need to read the greeks

Not all of it is dualism I suppose. Biology shows that there's no clear two opposites but that there's overlap. But most of the things I spoke of have more to do with essentialism than dualism - I think.

I'll try and see if I can give a good example which is thought of as seperate opposites but which biology shows overlap.

For shopenhaur? No, but I mentioned that because I assume he doesn't know much to philosophy. Shopenhaurs philosophy also shares similarities with Buddhist thought

Are there any articles / literature you know of on the subject? I've begun to come into a state of something close to non-dualism or rather feeling in a significant way the Anima Mundi. I'm trying to understand it more and the more I read the more I'm beginning to see the feeling appear throughout an array of different disciplines.