Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Skitsofrenya

Syphilis

That's what cuckoldry does to a man

Jung diagnosed him with Schizophrenia:
Then again, Jung was a pseud.

It was a paraphilia. Specifically eproctophilia.

Nice quads m8

Boys, if Joyce was alive today I can guaran-fuckin-tee you that he would be here shitposting on Veeky Forums . The man was born for this era, he'd have been more at home writing "ironic" braap posts, semi coherent bait, and greentexts than he ever would have been writing novels.

Hardly. He'd browse \lit\ but he wouldn't post, except to stir the pot if it was quiet.

I always entertain the idea that he would be sitting with Papa in Harry's NY Bar on Wi-Fi laughing at our ill-informed opinions

>Joyce: Papa, look, someone posted another jezebel
>Hemingway: Those clowns
>Joyce: I wonder what her farts smell like
>[Hemingway's head slams against the bar]

He also posts on /pol/ sometimes

Where do you suppose he'd spend most of his time? Fart fetish threads on /d/?

checked

He'd post alright. He'd be the type to adopt an opinion he has absolutely no belief in just to bait some poor, naive wretch. Plus he'd have had the whole internet to broaden his repertoire of cultural references to baffle us with nonsense. What a man

Molding Joyce to fit your image. Shameful.
If he's going to be you than you'd better be prepared to be him.
Hope you're ready to catch a face full of brap.

>ywn read a brap post written by Joyce
why even live

No, fuck face. Do you even know who the fuck he was? He wasn't some stay-at-home cunt scab in his mom's basement. He had a daily self-prescription of absinthe, cocaine and whores. He was more similar to a rock star like Mick Jagger than one of you fucking pussies.

Proust, on the other hand, would lurk this place 24/7 with a finger up his own ass. Proust masturbated 10-15 times a day according to letters to his friends/family. Notice how he always hides his right-hand palm in photos, because it's a fucking lumberjack palm.

Why are we all on about Proust masturbating all of a sudden

ARSE

Because we've pretty much exhausted all of the Joyce fart material.

Was it autism?

Within a generation or two all of Joyce's contributions to western literature will be forgotten.
Joyce will still be read, though. His personal correspondences with wife Nora will cement his place in history.
JJ will be revered as the godfather of fart smut. Connoisseurs of the foulest flatulence will become erect at the mere mention of his name.

>My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Autism AND Catholicism. The two combined are a hell of a drug.

Suppose they were out in a crowd and Nora let loose with an exceptionally rank one.
If other men could smell the fart would that count as a cucking? Public use?