>have you ever even read him?
no, I didn't. I don't read.

Weininger
Sprengler
Ligotti

>Weininger
This

Evola

Hitler. Literal vegetarian incel art student. Soycore.

I like it when Foucault goes on tangents about different French people throughout history being tortured to death. Cozy af

Ernest Cline

Since you started this thread, let's compare things:
>Postmodernists
Deleuze: literally based his whole career and system of thought on creating ways to relativize students fucking him, suddently got tired of life after having dropped acid and been through Gauttari's whole harem and fucking every student in the Ecole Normalle, killed himself like it was nothing
Foucault: Would fuck anything that moved, take anything he felt like, wrote literally whole books explaining why it's ok to fuck children and dogs, got laid so much he fucking died.

>Cuckservatives
Hitler: Would lay in his bed crying about jews degeneracy and what not because he wasn't getting any, couldn't even get into art college
Weininger: Self hating jew, wrote an entire treatise to explain why it was the women's fault his beta ass couldn't get some action.

Eh, not completely accurate.

Deleuze did an hero because of a severe illness, it’s not like he didn’t want to live.
Weininger never tried to get laid. He genuinely hated women.

It's a literary, not a non-fiction post.

The fact is most conservatards would not even receive a pity fuck from Foucault

>Hitler: Would lay in his bed crying about jews degeneracy and what not because he wasn't getting any, couldn't even get into art college

Pretty sure he got up to a little more than this user

There is a theory that since he had an incredible hard time breathing he often lifted his whole body almost out of the window to grasp some air and then he fell out, maybe he was a bit drunk idk

here is the "theory" i was talking about
its from "The book of dead philosophers"

Ridiculous quote

Vonnegut

Foucault was an alpha AF nihilist who only wanted to be an edgelord and fuck underage algerian boys

>Ligotti
Oh my god THIS
He's basically the newest season of American Horror Story but written in the 80's

Why?

Erich Fromm

The man killed himself and he's trying desperately to re-organize the act into an affirmation of his life. Its absurd. Perhaps appropriate to Deleuze's thought but only in its ridiculousness itself

Junot Diaz
Jonathan Franzen
Jonathan Safran Foer
Dave Eggers
David Foster Wallace

the dreary 00s, post 9/11 swamp will be remembered as the age of Soy in North American literature, an age of imperial decay that produced nothing of value

All of you use the question to take bitchy jabs at the people on the board who you dislike, when the obvious and decisive answer is clear to all of you; the soyest author is Neil Gaiman.
There is no need to be contentious when everyone of any persuasion can basically agree that he is the one.

he predates the whole soy thing
i'd say ben brooks or someone of that ilk

If you mean an author used as a replacement for animal protein in foods and fodder then Lance Manion.

Bullshit.

Nah. Neil is just stuck in the late 70's/80's thinking it's still cool and hip to be goth.

He's a manchild, but no soyboy.

French philosophers are living memes:
le GRIDS man
Paris Strangler
schizophrenia memer

>Definately not Foucault

Foucault was a lot of things, but a soyboy was not one of them.

>His life was devoted not to killing God, but to filling the terrible vacuum left by God’s apparent death. Foucault’s fascination with limit experience, after all, has an unmistakably theological dimension to it. Even the language of Foucault and his heroes borrows repeatedly from Christianity. One of his mentors, Georges Bataille, maintained that voluptuously painful eroticism made possible ‘a negative theology founded on mystical experience’. When Foucault described the sexual experimentation of gay men he did so in frankly sacramental terms; he talked of ‘a transubstantiation’ of agony into ecstasy, ‘an unholy communion’ of bodies. He retained a lifelong interest in the demonic, and even talked of writing a book on the subject. He was also attracted to Christians like Saint Anthony, Pascal and Dostoyevsky, who stressed that the route to God lay through suffering and foolishness. He himself was, according to Miller, ‘a kind of mystic’.

That's fucking cool I'm definitely going into Focault next

Fookoh would have turned against leftist dogma had he survived.

>These academic authors who lived crazy lives which reflected their even crazier philosophies are soyboys
>This english cunt who writes funny books and genre shit isn't, he's just misunderstood

I like Gaiman but you people gotta either drop the memes and become reasonable adults who accept different opinions or put your fucking mouths where your money is and spend the rest of your miserable lifes reading Nick Land autism and Evola LARPing.

He already did at the end of his life

Rejecting liberalism does not entail joining the right wing.

In effect it does

I don't remember saying it did, you fucking illiterate

No it does not, at all.

Kinda does though

Ehhh not really though.

You say that, but...

If it's appropriate to his thought, and there's no evidence to the contrary, then isn't that the best guess, that his motives cohered with his prior personality and opinions?

Too much hair on those arms to be a true soyboi

Because he still God damn killed himself.

>He retained a lifelong interest in the demonic, and even talked of writing a book on the subject
did he have any writings at all on this subject? sounds neat.

There are hundreds of soyboy authors. You have to look at what they wrote about and the lives they lived.

That's not what you're mom said

Philip Larkin

Nick Land was a Foucault fanboy who didn't even have the balls to get AIDS on purpose