Dear friendos

Dear friendos,

What does your Veeky Forums gf read?

My Veeky Forums gf reads nautical fiction.

Sincerely,
user

I have chosen the path of solitude.

The path of solitude chose me

So does that mean you live out in the country with your gf?

Neetchee

Harry Potter

Sloane Crosley desu

>chosen

Finnegans Wake exclusively.
During sex we shout thunderwords at each other.

She reads whatever I give her. At the moment, its T.S. Eliot.

Kidding. I don't have a gf. but if I did I would read her poetry and cook great amazing meals and treat her like a flower in my garden that I am growing, nurturing her into something better.

My wife doesn't read. She'll talk about doing it, but only to get the small satisfaction that talking about doing something brings. I spend most of my time reading and want to talk about the things I've read, but she lacks interest. It causes me to wonder what I am really reading for. I'm already marries and I already have a career in my field so what will reading bring as progression in my life? It makes me feel that the next thing to come in my life is death, however many years down the line. I hope there's a heaven.

my wife loves Homer and Virgil most of all
she also isn't real

>tfw no lit bf

Projects, children, developing skills
There's a phrase for what you're feeling, mid-life crisis, where the general goals of adulthood are completed and instead of setting new individualized goals people become self destructive

my girlfriend hates reading because she had to switch from english major. she watches reality tv now. kill me

My real girlfriend loves the book thief, to kill a mockingbird, One Hundred Years of Solitude, and a lesson before dying

I guess it could be worse

god you are so fucking gay

I only date women who like Dante or Blake

beat me to it

wow hot, very sexy, wow, its like im rayping her but im not, she’s really into that, wow her emotional problems are hot, wow so hot, im doing the crime but not really, super hot, wow im so much more turned on than normal, oh jeez wow, hot, you have to be smart to like S&M, hot, and im very cool, im sexual, wow hot

wow no one cares

I wonder what Mead Bar in Brooklyn she’s drinking at right now

This is my girlfriend. She’s currently reading the collected works of Alfred North Whitehead. I am beside her, reading the Illiad (Fagles). Her head is on my lap and we’re on the couch. In about thirty minutes, we’re going to stop reading and put on a Cronenberg film, smoke a little weed, and cuddle. When that’s over, we’ll fuck for an hour before falling asleep to the sound of the winter wind and of each other’s careless breaths.

>smoke a little weed
failure

>She’s currently reading the collected works of Alfred North Whitehead. I am beside her, reading the Illiad (Fagles)
keke I love the minsicule details that make the whole thing

So counterculture bro

Iliad*

Sounds cute, but Lattimore did the best translation of the Iliad. Sorry.

feminist something but she's got fat tits and all miss my ex who did read

Fitzgerald best translation Pope best interpretation this board reached that consensus long ago

< you irl right before you smoke it simpleton

My wife reads fantasy and scifi.

>the one fitzgerald user trying to pretend he's a consensus
sup buddy how's that going for you in the face of every comparison?