Lolita
120 days of sodom
Dr Seuss the lorax

Been reading 120 days of Sodom at work on my kindle, shits great

Do you live in Iran or something?

Canadia

any jan wolkers book

Infinite Jest. Might drop it and kill a small dog

Then why would you be scared of reading a book to which only Islamic fundamentalists from the 19080s objected?

Decline of the West
The Unabomber Manifesto
The Art of the Deal

Don't be naive

Time travelling muslims?

Don't internalise fear mongering.

That seems about as likely as someone in Canada challenging you for reading this book.

Probably anything related to communists.
Also my copy of "In the miso soup", since it has a naked picture of Asuka on it.
Otherwise it's free game I think. I bet no one would give a shit about those too.
t.lives in a post-communist state

Post that cover pls

Here.
It's a translation of the English version, the cover is the only saving grace. And the funnily transcribed names.

Nice
I wish that my copy had a nude asuka too

Oh God imagine Islam still being practiced for 17,063 more years

The cover fascinates me honestly. It published in 2004, long after EVA was ever popular. And as I heard after asking around, it wasn't really big over here. It never got broadcasted or released on DVD with subtitles or a dub.
I have no idea why she is on the cover, since no anime is mentioned in the book at all.
But as I said, it's really bad. The prose isn't that good compared to the English version. (The descriptions in that had me shaking a bit in my armchair while reading.)

I doubt many "New Canadians" would even recognize it.

I feel like your willingness to read this in public is strongly correlated with your status as a chad

Dunno why you’d be afraid of reading Spengler except for online edgelord association. Might raise a few eyebrows I guess.

literally no one in public knows who spengler is.

The same can be said for Evola too, but you never who in public is an sjw that browses reddit and /pol/, and knows what the alt-right reads.

What language is that

Niggers

Okay, I'll bite. What's the stack of Justin Bieber blu-rays for?

Look at the filename. It's clearly a saved re-post from someone else.

I'm gonna start reading it on the TTC and see what happens

the bible. i dont want people to think im retarded

It’s Hungarian.

jo reggelt
yes that is 20% of my hungarian knowledge right there

You need to go back

I once name-dropped Evola as a meme while talking about politics, and this super-manlet I've seen browsing reddit on his laptop during classes asked me what I knew about "that fascist author"

There are 2.
1: Mein Kampf - pretty sure it's illegal here, and frankly I don't give a shit, since I'm never going to read it
2: The God Delusion - I tried reading it once and I was so overcome by crippling embarrassment that I dropped it after 10 pages.