Any books about knocking off corrupt, dual-citizen billionaire drug-pushing oligarchs?

Any books about knocking off corrupt, dual-citizen billionaire drug-pushing oligarchs?

Other urls found in this thread:

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/10/18/meet-the-jewish-family-making-billions-from-the-opioid-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ressentiment: Reflections on Mimetic Desire and Society by Stefano Tomelleri

>Ressentiment
The NATION of ressentiment, I know, good call!

"We The People Pay The Law Enforcers To Do Their Job: But Perhaps The Criminals Pay Them More" by Werginglass Nuth-Hing

I wish this was real and well-written by some top tier sociologist desu.

its called, The Book of History.

Sacklers need to be next, it's a fucking crime every member of that family isn't hanging this second.

what law did they break?

Do you know who the Sackler family is?

what law did they break?

pic related apparently inspired a real life assassination attempt on george dubya bush
so perhaps that's close enough
and it's a cracking book actually

>laws matter

great movie

Do you know who the Sackler family is?

indeed it is user
i haven't seen it in ages
i must look it up again

yes, what law did they break?

I am a lawyer with the prestigious and honorable Sackler family and I have been notified of this slanderous internet post. My client has asked me to reach out to the moderators of this website, after which some research I have come to discover are called Janitors, to offer $50 to the one who removes this illegally defamationous slime. Thank you, and good day.

Consult the dockets, juden.

These jews like the Shermans and the Sacklers are poisoning white societies and need to be dealt with in precisely this manner. For those who don't know:

> A new profile in Esquire chronicles the life and business practices of Arthur, Mortimer and Raymond Sackler, three brothers from a Jewish immigrant family who built a medical empire. Their descendants privately own Purdue Pharma, which was instrumental in using lobbying and advanced marketing techniques to convince doctors of the need to manage patients’ pain—and then prescribe OxyContin to manage it.

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/10/18/meet-the-jewish-family-making-billions-from-the-opioid-crisis/

aww, wus le matter, the white man aryan masterrace cant handle having a little freedom?

You'll be going deep into the oven this time, Shekelblatt.

I enjoy a jew joke as much as the next guy but you'd have to be seriously down syndromed to think this is funny.

Why's that?

You're just not funny, I suppose.

it was actually a Janitor joke, and it actually is funny

it was actually a slimey lawyer joke, and it was actually funny

its actually an old people dont know how the internet works joke but actually might get away with the bribe joke, and its kinda funny a bit

Did one delete your shit thread so you say he got paid for it by the jews? Funny!

Im jewish and love our people, what is wrong with you, you are acting belligerent and insensible

Are you larping as the lawyer right now?
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to.

Why are jew-defense-shills such dicks? All this unnecessary aggression

Now THAT is a funny joke.

You didnt hurt my feelings, I am sorry my funny joke hurt yours

so much samefagging itt

i-is he wearing a yamaka?

It's in their nature.

Bump

It's Greenblatt to you, fogey.

rio jwj nsrw

Choke on a knife, sperg