Write what’s on your mind

Write what’s on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_gHjv3jZJ4
youtu.be/AEz7S0jNyCI
youtube.com/watch?v=WoLuDhuHZ_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just wrote a 9 and 1/2 page love/hate letter to my long time crush and very good friend from high school in response to her asking me to come visit her a few times. Trying to decide whether to send it or not.

I missed her

Distance is the ultimate distinction of love or lack thereof. Leave someone for long enough; come back to find they loved you and missed you, and you know that they felt something for you in the first place, which separation then made grow. However, return to find the opposite, and you know there was nothing which which to begin.

i'm unsatisfied with what I've taken for myself and want more
retarded
typical pleb

But user didn't you know that I'm rubber and you're glue

I am God but nobody believes me.

Mr. Pynchawn is a family friend and he’s been working on a novel for the last 44 years. It will be released this spring, with good reason

I believe you.

Help me break my bad habits. I want to be proud of myself.

Why are people so fucking bad at using language? I get that orders of intelligence are better observed than remarked, especially with having their discrepancies made known to one another, but the way we overplay, 'the limits of language' almost invigorates that rebellious urge to turn your back on spiritual authority and find some multiplicity on your own. One might say, 'that's the point', but my point is if anyone really got this point we'd hear of it, but we don't. It would be asinine to disregard the profitably religious for their particular virtues, but how little thought 'the enlightened' give toward sharing this connectivity of that universal mind they've ascertained. Who the fuck does it help to know we're like candles on the cover of Daydream Nation burning dude lmao! and even if the objective of the disparate platitude and its underwhelming aphoristic expansion is simply for its speaker to, 'surrender to what is' (to borrow an incoherent example) it still implies time, it suggests the need to be elsewhere. So I call bullshit. I sure know what Nirvana isn't like, but how tediously evasive any useful detail of it can be to find. What is the link between the political and quantum narratives that describe conspiracy and civilization to the authentic grasp of infinity that is supposedly final understanding? I want to hear what a monk thinks of ancient aliens. I want to know why a perfected Daoist doesn't seem to care about any of the music made in Ethiopia from the 1970s to the 1980s. At least Ray Brassier is TRYING to articulate these problems, even though I only understand that now and never any other time.

On another note it's actually Dostoevsky's intelligence that is SCARY. The intimacy The Brothers Karamazov has takes relating facts on a scale Jordan Peterson's top 5 cannot even comprehend. Even though its "substance" is just the same old crap, but I'm losing lucidity.

I really like reading but sometimes i wish i could stick my penis in something

Are you high?

no dude but someone asked me that the other day was it you? ha ha ha ha

I wish I were a chad.

I hate the new Star Wars and I feel as though I've slain some sort of spook. I feel older and wiser somehow.

Whenever I see sammysable on chaturbate I think she's going to secretly be smart but then she's not

My feet hurt, my head hurts, my hands are cold, my throat is dry, my mind's feverish. Life feels like a surreal dream, as if I'm watching myself act like a person with a mind unalike my outwards persona. I feel like God is calling but I don't know what it means yet. Everything up to this point recalls like a hallucination I coasted through, and that I'm on the cusp of the real.

it's the end of the year and i'm in the mood to be lazy, so here i am

the first poster is a faggot, i hate cretins like that. if you loved her you’d be with her, you can’t love someone you don’t know yet at all. i’ve been in love, i would know.

the respondent is a retard, what they said was something my idiot relatives or friends’ moms would say. i could’ve asked a fucking summer camp counselor or a frat boy and they’d have given similar advice.

people who think its alright to write these things, to think these things, to do these things, aren’t human to me. you’ve forfeited the mantle of self awareness, creative potency, for rote existence. the one is a coward of the most vile kind, can’t even get a kiss, has a crush like a child. the other, im assuming you, is an asshole, a fiendish internet chatbot of a person. id rather be struck dumb by a brain injury, never capable of orating again, than to be such a maggot. i spit in your eye, i spit in all of your fucking eyes, for being such reprehensible peons. grow up, you faggot

It's kinda overrated, but it's worth a watch definitely

that shit was dank af desu one of those rare movies to approach literariness

Pump it up

TL:DR fuk u universe. Or, "What now?"

What is my aim in living?
What should I be doing?
What do I want?
What should I want?
How mutable is the self, my desires, convictions, preferences, values?
Do I care about myself, or others, or both in some proportion? How selfish should I be?
Is it possible to transcend mundanity? In this dance of living we do, probably not, but could I be making more of it?
What am I willing to give up in order to achieve, if that's what I end up thinking I ought do?

Is there any answer, any approach that would give me rest? Would I even want to be rested, to feel certain, to be less totally open to new ideas by the hand of some comforting system of thought? Not only do I not have answers, I'm afraid of them. I'm skeptical of everything, including my skeptical attitude. I grew up religious and it was nice to have a cosmic place. But I'm not going back to wishful thinking. (I don't think. I am of course skeptical of such a conviction.)

For a long time, maybe years, these are the things I come back to. All my journalling, soul searching, thinking, living, it reduces to something close to that handful of fundamental questions. The buzz of any pleasant thing wears off and I'm left only to ponder "what now?", to sit for a while in my lostness, my real home.

Am I thinking about it the wrong way? "Just live bro" trite seems baseless. It has its wisdom, and my ideal self as I see him now is probably closer to the just live bro. But I wouldn't be this way if a sentence could dispel it all.

Waah waah, life doesn't neatly make complete sense. I don't think it can. But is there a single goddamn thing you can say about it? Pleasure is good? Says who? I could poke seemingly anything full of a hundred holes and contribute to a thousand year debate on the matter. I'm not sitting on my ass waiting for Gabriel to come down and tell me the perfect path. I just can't unsee how arbitrary it all is. Every idea can be derided or argued against. Every value is an arbitrary line in sand that we also make up. The black ocean washes away all our little stick draggings and there's nothing to do but stand on the sand and burn your feet or to plunge into the water and drown.

Or, ideally, swim. But it's hard to take a leap of faith when all my heart and all my brains have been trained to say "No!" after getting left for dead by a God that either died or laughs at us.

Reddit must be forced to accept pizzagate. The salt will be great. The normies won’t change, but it will drive them insane(r) and I can watch from Australia in comfort.

I've just recently crossed the threshold from "almost alcoholic" to "legit alcoholic".
I hate myself and want to die.
I STILL can't write the fucking book I want to write.

How THE FUCK?

How am I supposed to write a bizzaro horror comedy if I can't even manage to write more than 10,000 words of ANYTHING?

If swans is the musical equivalent of corncob Ye Carthy what is the film equivalent?

I thought I'd organise everything and get productive. fast forward 3 months and I am completely disorganised, not walking up early and not being productive. How do I fix this?

dude are you fucking serious? if you're talking about the first part in the thread that was me. you can't love someone without ever having been with them? what the fuck does that even mean? you have to be with someone romantically to ever be able to love them? it's impossible to fall in love with someone unless you explicitly say you're in a relationship together first? what? is this actually what you're fucking saying to me? what if our past is more complicated than that of yours and your oneitis? what if we've been nearly best friends since seventh grade? what if we care for the well being of one another? what if we've fell on each other for reassurance? for comfort? what if we've found ourselves kissing and been unable to stop? what if we've stripped naked and brought some pleasure to each other, if only for a brief time? what if we'd become essential to one another? what if we'd go on walks together every day after school? what if we walked arm in arm? what if we walked at length? what if she was unafraid to confide in me? and I in her? what if I we think we loved each other then? does that fit your narrow definition?

what if we'd become essential to one another?

What a deluded fool you are

same user here just wanting to tell you again how lousy of a cunt you are. it's a really really retarded thing for you to say that I don't know what love is because you say so, given that you've been in love, so you would know. had it occurred to you that I could say the exact same thing to you and we'd go back and forth forever claiming each other to not have been in love? such a stupid pretentious sentiment. and for what reason? to make a fragile person suffer? you're just a playground bully, the kid who got held back two grades and uses the fact that he's bigger against all his classmates. you think yourself so wise to speak down to me like that. of course, what that kid never realized was that he had the capability to bully, essentially, because he was retarded.

i'm in love, even though i thought it would be impossible. I discredited this feeling when ever i saw it in people and now i'm absolutely overwhelmed by it and feel foolish for how i used to think about love. One day i might be looking back and disregard this phase too, but at the moment i just want to experience it

care to elaborate? imagine all those you love die tonight. tomorrow you wake up and you are all alone. just you and the world. could you really tell me that you do not have a mutually essential relationship with those you love and care for? if not then surely you are a very lonely man

Why not just write shorter stories and build up from there?

Welcome to the light side user. Even if you are wrong and think you might feel foolish about this phase later on, there's really no reason to not undergo it. I mean, were you really happy when you didn't believe in love? Even if it's wrong, why not just delude yourself in order to be happy? Like seriously, why be unhappy when you could be happy?

You may not like what I wrote and that's fair. It is a pretty stale cliche. However, cliche or not, it is true. I won't change the truth or the way I detail it just to appease a couple Veeky Forums posters

I'm trying, but I can't even manage that much

The wide-held idea that love is perpetual puppy-love or the prolonging of teenage infatuation disgusts me and is the main reason for the erosion of the institution of marriage.

Nobody is essential. We are alone all the time. We can love, but we remain separate entities; there's no such thing as a "indestructible bond". The drama of love is that we want to be two, but we are always one. You are fool if you think you will have an "essential to one another" relationship, even more so if it is a romantic relationship.

who believes this except for people your age? I've never met a couple past the age of 40, let alone 30 who believes such things. Most I know would agree that it would be exhausting to be in perpetual teenage infatuation.

To be honest with you user I doubt that alcohol is contributing to your creative process let alone your work ethic. So first off id say you need to stop drinking, or at least stop drinking when you want to write, and second you need to get a better work ethic. Despite what "artists" will have you believe, creation is work, and very hard work at that. Set some time apart from everything else each day, and write. Don't let yourself get distracted; not by your phone, or your computer, or your alcohol, or even your own thoughts of what is good or bad. Don't critique yourself while you're writing. You need to force yourself to vomit onto the page. Once you've got some words on there, then you can start deciding what stays and goes. Can't do much of anything when you've failed to get even a few sentences down.

I'm in my late twenties. I know plenty of thirty year olds who have that conception of love, or yearn for it. I agree that they might think it's exhausting, but they definitely yearn for it and the main cause for separation seems to be cheating, or the seduction of a 'better future' along someone else even if that someone is not yet in the picture, or worse yet, they know nothing about them.

(no, I'm not projecting, just annoyed with this infantile conception of romantic love)

Not him, but very many seem to believe something like it. People don't understand the concept of marriage anymore, hence the insane divorce rates. The phrase "Irreconcilable differences" as justification for divorce seems to indicate, to me, a fundamental misunderstanding of the "love" the institution of marriage is based on.

I appreciate your intent, but I am an "artist" and I'm writing about 10,000 words a day, and since I don't have anything to do, I do it all day. I just start a new project every ten pages, and if I manage to get farther than that, then I'm unhappy with the result.

I've tried mimicking books I enjoy for practice, I've tried different tensen, perspectives. I've tried writing fanfiction and original works. I've tried writing fantasy, sci-fi, westerns, non-genre. I'm not even a bad writer- I just- I have all these ideas and I don't know how to convey them properly. I either cram ten pages worth of information into a single paragraph, or I don't say enough because I forget to expand on it. Either way, I end up with way too little written work.

For example, right now. I've got this idea about this deconstruction of the "chosen one" fantasy genre, (I know, I know), where the focus is on these two characters- one's a woman that used to be "the chosen one" and now she's just shy of fifty and has to grapple with the fact that the newer and better generation is up to bat, and a young guy who went on an adventure as the "best friend character" and came home with severe PTSD that he can't tell anybody about. I've got all kinds of shit planned out. What happened to the kid, unreliable narrator, the whole story of BOTH "stories" that happened then, how the fantasy worlds are functioning now. That's a stupid amount to work with. Plot, characters, struggles both internal and external, genre, tone.

I have ten pages. I don't know how to start, or how to pace myself, or how to string it together. That's always been my problem, I'm just realizing. I always have that kind of prep for my stories, but I just- I can't pull it together. It's hell.

Motivation and work ethic isn't the problem.

To me it sounds like a weak outline would help to alleviate all those problems. First decide how the plot will progress, how it'll all get strung together, etc, then actually write it. I know it can be a little constraining to use an outline but later on you could just abandon it if you really needed to. To me it sounds like it would really help you though. Maybe you don't even need to make an "outline" per se, but it sounds like your main problem is not with the actual writing, but with laying everything out. So maybe stop writing so much and focus on the latter.

I personally just have not experienced that in my life. What I have experienced, though, is the notion of "true love" or "soulmates" where the two lovers are entirely perfect fits for each other and that's pretty much that. The truth is that you will never find someone who doesn't do or say or feel things that you dislike. And I also think that's why people cheat, because they are trying to find that flawless person for themselves. I think a large part of love is being able to move past those things. So what I'm saying is that I'd attribute the erosion of the institution of marriage to a concept of love as being perfect and hassle-free rather than it being all about "puppy-love" or some sort of sexual infatuation.

whats on my mind: shit fuck fuck fuck shit fuck oh my god fucking fuck shit fucking shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit fuck shit shit shit holy shit fuck fuck shit holy shit fuck, i'm anxious right now, affraid i'm having a heart attack

don't die pls :(

it's just a panic attack calm down dickhead

I am stronger than you emotionally and im telling you now, you display an autistic, neotenized and psychotic personality type. It bleeds off of your initial post. Do not write love letters to people who you have not had sexual contact with, you rapey, weird faggot. She is not yours until you lock eyes, lips and genitals idiot. When you wake up in each other’s arms and she can’t stop smiling for no reason and she just has to see you as soon as possible, then after a while and its matured, writer her you faggot letter. Otherwise leave her alone. Crushes are for beta scum and guys who want to possess women. They’re not objects they’re people, living, breathing spirits who want to choose their own fates. She might love someone else or just find you repulsive. Do not demand love from others in this way, its a form of rayp. Let her be and if you are compatible, you will find the right moment to lean in for a kiss and then if you’re not genetically unfit you will end up fucking her and from there you can develop love. I hate, HATE, people who sully love. If i could see you right now i’d spit in your fucking drink
robopathic, human chatbots don’t get to give advice or vote. im sorry you’re barely human. learn to think for yourself

I predicted that things would go this way but now that they are it's still the case that nobody is listening to me.

Meh album. They did better in the past.

Inhale. Hold it until it hurts. Let it out. Repeat.

if he could calm down, that would defeat the purpose of it being a panic attack.

Alright at this point I know you're baiting because you obviously didn't even read what I said but I'm just gonna reply anyways. Your whole point is moot because I already said that we've had sexual encounters. So the brunt of your argument is therefore bullshit. Needless to say you're overtly projecting your own feelings towards yourself lest you would not have such developed opinions and furthermore hatred for the subject matter of your post. You write like someone who made fun of Tumblr posts for so long that it started reflecting back onto them. Also on an unrelated note it's sad that you define love and lust to be synonymous.

Like other user said this is obviously bait but fug it: "learn to think for yourself". Very stupid sentiment considering that all the dumb shit you're spouting was obviously learned throughout your undoubtedly bitter lifetime. Furthermore some things are just objective truths, such as the aforementioned cliche. Just because I say something which has been said before does not mean I am failing to think independently.

Ah yes, the "purpose" of it being a panic attack...

love and lust go together inseperably as soon as the sex is gone its over
>objective truth
idiot
>u learned that
no i created it

Resist nothing.

I have a big stupid ourobrous tattoo that I regret.

While bathing, a chain of lazy Sunday afternoon associations made me realize that "passion" originally did not mean that you have a strong feeling of devotion to something, but that it was "to suffer". You burn for something to the point you are willing to suffer it. This negative aspect of the word has been lost.

But what truly upset me was that I never realized how the German words, my mother tongue, make this glaringly obvious: "Suffering" is "das Leiden", while "passion" is "die Leidenschaft".

If God is the pure essence and manifestation of good, then does God have the ability to do evil? If not, is he still all-powerful?

you know what I mean

If God does evil then the aforementioned evil must be good, wouldn't you say?

just being a goofball :)
lmao bruh u so right tho

ugh, if you're really interested rather than just looking for confirm. bias, just read up on the Problem of Evil. There's over a thousand of year of secular literature and apologetics discussing this.

this meant to be for both of you fedoras

Am not atheist, nor do I own fedora.

I think you're confused

I'll assume you're talking about the Judeo-Christian God.
>the pure essence and manifestation of good
What does that even mean?
>is he still all-powerful
Can somebody explain to me where the omnipotence meme comes from? I see no basis for it in the Bible.

I think you mean omnibenevolent.

Mozart wrote this when he was 14:
youtube.com/watch?v=s_gHjv3jZJ4

Don't tease me now...

pls

There's nothing like handling a book with medical gloves. The cleanliness, sure, but there are other charms. I prefer the surgical variety. The intersection of the purely theoretical and the purely tactile. It's a fantasy of handling the great works of civilization at such a fine but certain remove it can leave no trace on you, nor can you soil it. Interjecting between yourself and the sum of human experience a layer. Manipulating heights of that experience, the best and the worst of man, and the viral achievement of its relation, the terribly felt when beautifully rendered history and world, palpated not with your hand but with a film in its shape. A film which contains on one side the stamp of your cells and contaminates, and on the other wields the record of all the rest, touches it but not, exerts touch across a barrier, asserts that there is in addition to the visible extent of your reach an invisible, and it goes farther than all that is known by man.

My heart pains for her.

You already know lmao whole lotta gang shit rep the set 10 10 on yo titties

the name of God is I AM so you should be asking this of yourself

don't fall for the "power" meme, God doesn't need to be all powerful

How was my post fedora at all? Not only did you call me fedora but you also assumed I was looking for confirmation bias. wtf (Also that's not even what confirmation bias is).How can you even pose a question for discussion if you're just gonna look down on those who respond? "ugh. if you're not just looking for confirm. bias..."

Essential in what way? Naturally not essential to existence. I'm speaking more in the sense that it is essential to happiness/finding meaning. Your view of the world is kind of a wet-blanket philosophy huh?

>i've been in love, i would know.
Funny you say that because actually I've been in love so therefore I know that you weren't actually in love. I've been in love before, I would know.

it's not essential to happiness/meaning either (If you are referring to romantic love). I consider friendship to be essential, though. My view of the world isn't meant to be against you.

post pics

"James Alex Fields Jr., the accused driver of the Unite the Right rally car attack that killed 32-year-old Heather Heyer, has been charged with first-degree murder."

I hate this job. I could be reading because I have 30 minute breaks all the time but it's cold here and all I can think about is how I'm spending 50 hours a week completely alone, only to go home and be completely alone. I call in every two hours to a voice and we say the exact same phrase to eachother, so much that feels like I'm no longer alive. During a patrol, I just stopped, layed down, and cried into sawdust shavings for a good minute because I felt so fucking lonely.

I've tried making plans with people, but they always bail, so when I do have time to be social, and feel the desire to, I end up going to bars, alone, introverted as fuck and thinking about the books I read. I try not to make eye contact. People say I'm good looking but I don't believe them, because I was bullied and hurt for the past twenty years, first by my mum, then by all the girls who feigned interest. I am just a pretty idea to them. Why.

I'm so tired of being used, when affection is paid like a toll to my bedroom, they fling it at me, use my body, and I feel so much colder. I've given up hope. All I have is the cold winds of winter which remind me that this month is filled with holidays so that were not so alone in the cold and the dark.

All of my life, my mother told me I would be great. She'd tell me that I'd change the world with my brilliant mind and charismatic ways.

Now? Now I clean toilets. I write short stories between breaks in an effort to sate my creative desires.

Mom is disappointed. Dad is ashamed. They'll never admit it.

I only want to help. I'd tear down the sky in a vain effort to change the world. It would only be changed toward my desires, not a greater good, though.

Could I be a leader? No, I've become too meek.

Could I be more than my raisings and shortcomings? No, I'm a poor man, and I will die a poor man.

I have to accept my future.

youtu.be/AEz7S0jNyCI

Thinkin bout gainz

Desu hitler, no joking.

How culd ther be like God if ther= arer evil inth world?
HAH HAHAAH

Dint thnk ov dat didu Christfaags

Dude, bitcoin goes up 20% a week which means by this time next year each bitcoin will be worth $260 million dollars! If you don't mortgage your house and put it all in bitcoin you are a idiot! If you put 80 grand in bitcoin today by next Christmas you will be a billionaire!

I wonder if I will ever feel as tired as I am right now.

I wonder if I should write my novel, knowing that people aren't going to like it due to the conflict,

i still think about her
she still thinks about me
but we can't be together

She's not thinking of you
She only says that so you don't hurt as much, even though it makes it worse. Just...women are retarded.

we haven't talked for 2 years

I do not mean romantic love. Romantic love is nothing more than love with a lustful element in my opinion.

Not true. The only person I've ever felt serious romantic love for I have effectively no sexual attraction to at all.

Tomorrow is a big day, tomorrow is a dangerous day
I wonder if I'll redeem myself, if the people in my dreams will stop calling me a traitor, that may be up to me tomorrow
But now I guess I'll just masturbate and go to sleep after a cold shower

do it faggot, post response

Mozart wrote this when he was 16:
youtube.com/watch?v=WoLuDhuHZ_Q