What does lit think of frankenstein?

What does lit think of frankenstein?

wonderful

FRANKENSTEIN IS THE SCOENTIST OP YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

Women can't write.

>Women can't write.
>writes
okay

One of the first books I read on my own that I really enjoyed. It really spoke to me as a young man. And now I'm going to leave this thread before Veeky Forums finds a way to ruin my opinion of it.

Apparently, they can't read either. The obvious implication of such a statement is that they can't write /well/.

>Apparently, they can't read either.
Stealing a joke from Christopher Hitchens doesn't make you funny. It just makes you look like a massive, unoriginal, unfunny twat.

Absolutely beautiful. If any book ever claims to "plum the depths of humanity/the human condition," it is certain it does not do it as tenderly and in as quite a unique angle of approach as Frankenstein. I read this only a couple of weeks ago, and it certainly one of my favorite books and my biggest surprise in all of my reading experience.

shelley is probably the single competent female author. innate intelligence/preferences are a major factor but feminism is the other

I've read this book three times and I'd gladly read it again. It's nothing short of a multifaceted masterwork and it makes my dick feel really fuckin small.

It's my go for comfy winter book. I love it a lot.

kill yourself immediately, preferably in a more painful way than she chose to

Maybe it's the fact that her husband ghostwrote it for her?

I laughed at Frankenstein's monster. He reminds me of someone (me desu).

I kinda ruined it for myself after learning Shelley had massive daddy issues and that's basically what the entire book is about.

That's not true you fucking plebeian

have you never heard of George Eliot or something

this

entire thing feels like some yaoi fanfic where men are "in tune with their feelings"

ionist cancer

possibly

please expand on your criticism (?) of Eliot, you don't seem to have actually commented on her writing ability

Genuinely terrible

>tfw everyone has almost the exact sane voice, and you just KNOW it wasn't intentional