How does one interact with cute hipster bookish girls who frequent quirky independent book stores?

How does one interact with cute hipster bookish girls who frequent quirky independent book stores?
:3

HEY AMERICAN SLUT

HOW ABOUT DIS BIG BENIS?

>brush against her
>"oh sorry about that"
>memorize that touch and fap to it later

>be attractive
>be taller than them
>smell gud, also masculine w/out cologne
>be skinny or lean
>have nice hair
>have natural non-autistic mannerism
>be good at conversation
>have money
>have interesting looking non-threatening books in your hands
>gague their sluttiness by eye movements and outfit
>profit?

>have interesting looking non-threatening books in your hands
Not
>how to eat ass for dummies
Yeah I'm sure you really reel them in.

Don't be right wing
Know how to wash and dress yourself
Don't ask too many questions on the first date, I learned that the hard way

u ok friend?

>don’t be right wing

Every girl I ever hooked up with was a liberal, and everything would run smoothly until politics were brought up. I suppose you’re right. But I can’t help but feel that liberal women like dating opposition or someone more traditional, especially when that person happens to be somewhat bookish.

>t. Catholic right winger

are you sure you’re ok?

>>have interesting looking non-threatening books in your hands

Absolutely Nu-male

have relaxed mannerisms and an ‘I don’t care sort of attitude’
have nice hands
have good hygiene and a decent perfume
don’t be disgustingly ugly

there, I broke it down for you

I wouldn't really mind if my gf was liberal so I'd kind of expect the same from her, but more often than not it seems like progressives view right wingers as just evil, while most people on the right see lefties as stupid or naive. I think the latter can be easily reconciled

Do you think he knows how lucky he is?

I wouldn't talk to someone in a bookstore who wasn't a friend or a staff member.

Why not, you faggot?

Don't. People don't want to talk to you while book shopping.

>implying single women nearing the age of infertility arent desperately “shopping” at bookstores in hope of sinking their claws into unsuspecting faggots like ourselves

Most bookstores here in dc are patronized mostly by single women. It’s kind of pathetic, actually.

>be me
>visit secondhand book stores because poor
>only see old white men or foreigners walking around
am i doomed?

Depends. But probably so. It sounds like you live in some cucked sanctuary city or something, faggot.

i live in amsterdam

Even worse, Arjen. Try moving to Utrecht or some other less cucked city.

ahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously though, Amsterdam is nice and Dutch women are gorgeous,

Fuck all that noise my nigga. All you need to get a girl is to walk around with Evola's "Revolt against the modern world"

>How to eat ass for dummies
This might actually work, most normies think this is a meme and will find it funny

I'm traditionalist Catholic too and my gf is liberal. There is no contradiction between these things.

Girls tend to be more liberal, that's just their way of experiencing things, which is naturally more soft and gentle. Ive found right-wing girls to be way more obnoxious as a whole.

Also, politics wont matter much if both of you have some common sense and are mildly literate. The only thing that matters is her aesthetic/artistic sensibility and how this sensibility unfolds in her personality.

It helps if you're not an autistic /pol/tard tho.

>The only thing that matters is her aesthetic/artistic sensibility and how this sensibility unfolds in her personality.

Care to expound this, my good man?

im a girl. would you want to date me?

(((gril)))

The bookstore that I frequent has a few cats lazing around. One visit, a qt3.14 browsing the agriculture section behind me thought that I was meowing at her, so she got the staff to try and throw me out, not knowing that it was actually some cat a few shelves above her that was doing the meowing. She felt bad about it afterwards and gave me her number, promising to buy me a coffee at the café next door sometime in the future.

Since when did second-hand bookstores become for poor people?

Only if you have nice feet, madam.

i really am though.

Look for signs that someone actually wants to talk to you. Don't just approach them. Smiles, sustained eye contact, etc.

And speaking from experience, don't accidentally fart. It really kills the mood.

Because I am there to buy books. Unless someone is holding a copy of a book that I particularly like and they seem open to conversation about it, which is moderately to extremely unlikely, I just won't.

There isnt a quirky independent bookstore within 100 miles of me.

Been unironically doing this for as long as i can remember. Tfw going to packed events just so you can discretely plant your dick against a chick's buttcheeks.

did that whore seriously tried to kick a person out of a bookstore because he was making cat sounds?
it'd be weird, but nothing that'd make somebody throw them out of the store
what the fuck is wrong with her

Lol

craigslist

what the fuck kinda reddit story is this. Nigga get the fuck out of here.

please don't ever post this meme again user

What do (you) read?

>why not faggot
vs
>Why not, you faggot?

fucking blasphemer

I never took her up on her offer, if that's what you're angry about. Why aren't you angry at OP instead for thinking that a bookstore is a good place for picking up dates?

The conceited bitch probably thought I was catcalling her.

What are you even talking about, you absolute faggot?

Well, there are a lot of ways in which sensibility and behaviour intertwine. IMO someone with an imagination that is both expansive and healthy (i.e. sane, secure) almost always cultivates good moral standards, good living habits, good social patterns. It just so happens that imagination is closely connected to intuition, and the fine tuning of intution is all that morality really is.

I'd say a nice girl (a humble girl) who can read 2 books a month or who really has a wonderful music taste will be more Catholic than most channers claim they are. Christianity is a structural feeling that molds itself in the form of devotinal existences. Read Tolstoy, he can explain it better than I do.

>perfume
is this actually a thing? i thought only gay guys and turks used perfume

that's more like it :)

>gay guys and turks
megakek
you can generalize that to mediterranean and middle eastern dudes in general

>feeding adult mammals milk
baka what a fucking pleb

massive imbecile